Ivan Pigera

Sri Lanka

#22 Jul 2, 2007
I worked 9 years in Arab as a driver long distant . i Worked for AL MARAI. i have two children in Sri Lanka
Lizzy

Satellite Provider

#23 Jul 13, 2007
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED TRUCK DRIVERS.
mrslizzy_consultant@yahoo.com
Light Driver_muslim

Doha, Qatar

#24 Jul 13, 2007
I have more than 10 Years Gulf Experience in Driving...Currently Im in Sri Lanka ..Have Qatar Light Driving Lisence..I worked 2Years in Qatar.
Please contact my riend on his mail(Nishant)...if you have any vacancy...
kosalack@yahoo.com
awudu

Lomé, Togo

#25 Aug 18, 2007
I am from Ghana i am a driver I have 12years experiece . i hope you will give me job thank you.
amaduyekubu@yahoo.com
doug

Fairburn, GA

#26 Aug 27, 2007
Stanley Lee wrote:
3538 Netezen Ln
jones,al36749
samson3540@yahoo.com.
I want to work as a truckdriver but for the last 2 years I only bang my head against the wall..I have 3 preventable accidents one of them sideswipe lane change.But it was not my fault..The police wrote it as my fault though the driver delibertly banged into the side of my truck...All the compines I've applied to says I need 6 months of good driving after the fact. Iter work with an owner operator
or a small co that will hire me..I can find nither..and I have 1 year and 3 months before this drops on my record now.
Please help me.. if you know of an oner operator or a companie that will hire me
with 10 monts experience and 3 preventables... write me at samson3540@yahoo.com Thank you
go to any state fair or county fair carnival. they allways need drivers. cdl,med-card and drug screen they generally dont run background checks or daq's . you will meet lots of young ladies get good exercise. the pay gets better the longer you work there.**warning** if you have any bad habits they will get worse. good luck
Spaced Out

Detroit, MI

#27 Sep 6, 2007
Wow, this somehow turned into an immigration recruitment center...

My wife finally agreed to move up to AK under one condition - that she doesn't have to work, just raise the kids and keep house. Not a problem!!! I'm all over that. But the more I read - it seems better to move up there and then start looking for work. I'm skilled in computers and construction trades, so I'm faily diverse. It's just going to be the issue of finding work before we go up. At least spend a month up there looking for work I'd imagine.

Good luck! Hope he's able to find work.
Abdul salam

Doha, Qatar

#28 Sep 19, 2007
my uncle did job in KSR for 10 years.he went there on visa of driver.but he did another job for 5 years.and the salary was also not good.now he want to come to qatar on heavy driver visa.he is thinking where to apply.now he stays in india.please give me some reply.thank you
Abdul salam

Doha, Qatar

#29 Sep 19, 2007
Lizzy wrote:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED TRUCK DRIVERS.
mrslizzy_consultant@yahoo.com
he is in india how can he come here.thank you
soalio abdulai abass

Accra, Ghana

#30 Oct 4, 2007
i am a proff. truck driver living in ghana
i want you to help me to pick me from ghana to your place and i well work for you and pay all the money you spend on me whith ints. by my salary.
+233244542287
ouattsoalio@gmail.com
soalio abdulai abass

Accra, Ghana

#31 Oct 4, 2007
i am a proff. truck driver in ghana and iwant you to help me , i want you to pick me from ghana to your place and i well work for you an pay all the money you spend on me whith ints. by my salarys
please welp me thank you
+233244542287
ali khalil

Calgary, Canada

#32 Oct 9, 2007
hi, my name is Ali i have 2 trucks a 3 ton and a dump truck and i am looking for a job.
thank you
Aravindh

Chennai, India

#33 Nov 20, 2007
Hi I am from India, having 6+ years of driving in India. Now i am in India, expecting truck driver job in abroad, i can speak English fluently, i have valid passport, no accidents, expecting your reply.

By,
Aravindh.
+919443651191.
IMRAN

Bangladesh

#34 Nov 24, 2007
This is imran form Bangladesh. I want job in Dammam. I am coming very soon in Dammam. I am able to Drive, Fluent in English, Good Operating Computer like Ms. Office, Graphics, Hardware.
ALI IBRAHIM ALI

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#35 Dec 12, 2007
LOOKING FOR DRIVER JOB IN KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA I HAVE MORE THAN 12 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN DRIVING FIELD IN THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA IF YOUR COMPANY HAVE OPPORTUNITY PLEASE CALL ME ON CELL # 0557821335
THANKS
ALI IBRAHIM ALI

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36 Dec 12, 2007
DRIVER POST, DEAR'S IF YOU HAVE ANY DRIVING OPPORTUNITY IN KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA PLEASE CALL ME ON MY CELL # 0557821335 ALI IBRAHIM ALI ESPECIALLY IN EASTERN PROVINCE / DAMMAM / KHOBAR ETC THANKS
Mr_Guy

Hagerstown, MD

#37 Dec 31, 2007
Doug contact me for I'm looking to persue my driving career as well. I have had a major accident over a year ago and that is it, no felonies, no nothing, i have no pionts on my liscence. timothylguy@yahoo.com please touch base with me to let me know how u have been succesfull If there is anyone with suggestions on how to get my driving career boack on the road please feel free. Please make subject: Driving 4 Mr.Guy so i don't delete by accident assumeing it's junk mail.
MovingSoon77

Petersburg, AK

#38 Jan 2, 2008
If anyone is seriously looking for a job of any kind in Alaska, stop posting on random forum sites. It won't get you anything, unless you are stupid enough to post personal info, like your PASSPORT number! Or EMAIL address!! Seriously folks, get a brain!

If you really want a job, anywhere, go to a legitimate job service site within the state. Alaska has one and you can search within parameters of your skills. Go to:
wwww.jobs.state.ak.us/

.....Stanley Lee....errrr... someone in a tiny car INTENTIONALLY bumped into you?? Sounds like a fishy story to me.
Abdulraheman

Mumbai, India

#40 Feb 17, 2008
I have 15 year experience of Heavy Duty Driver(Truck) in abroad.But Now I want to job in usa. and i have alredy visa for usa type of B1/B2.If i want to driving job in usa.Please advice me how can i get this type job.
Davinder singh

Delhi, India

#41 Feb 21, 2008
I am 44 years old looking job as a salesman in electronic sparepart shop or i have a Bahraini driving liecence now i am in India.
Davinder singh
091-9815763720
mohammed awale

Ghana

#42 Feb 26, 2008
hi i am mohammed awale from ghana .
i am driver heavy duty license . i am try to in work in
Qatar doha haw to get you visa. i have my full documents .thx sir

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am h0rny 19.f 1 hr babygirlx19 1
looking for guys on skype Dec 24 jenniferisawesome4 1
Yukon Men: Is Tanana presented realistically en... (Aug '12) Dec 24 Philip 43
Sealaska lands legislation could move with defe... Dec 18 Jaimie 2
Good neighbor policy, not sanctions, works for ... Dec 8 Paul 2
To move to Alaska and live out my dream! Or is ... Nov 26 Alaskabound84 1
i want to move to Alaska, but I need a job first (May '12) Nov 26 James Hemming 4
More from around the web