Sarah Palin's neighbour moves on

There are 13 comments on the The Toronto Star story from Sep 4, 2010, titled Sarah Palin's neighbour moves on. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

Sarah Palin can take down the fence. Palin's neighbour of three months on Wasilla's Lake Lucille, author Joe McGinniss, is packing his bags and notebooks and leaving Sunday for his home in Massachusetts to write the book he has been researching on the former governor and Republican vice-presidential candidate in the 2008 election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#174 Sep 16, 2010
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimbo, let's talk a little bit about "elitist."
In the 1970s, the top 1 percent of earners in U.S. controlled 8-9 percent of income.
By 2007, the RICHEST 1 percent, were taking in MORE THAN 23% of ALL INCOME.
That does not leave enough spending power with the rest of the population to sustain a flourishing economy.
The class war in the United States is over, and THE RICH GUYS WON.
If you, Jimbo in Oklahoma, are not in that top 1 percent of owners, YOU LOST.
And if you think that top 1 percent cares a whit about you, other than tricking you into voting for what THEY want, you are sorely disillusioned.
So Far, hence the Tea Party.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#175 Sep 16, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>THE DEATH OF ELITIST………OR HOW THE PEOPLE TOOK THEIR COUNTRY BACK.“WE THE PEOPLE” ARE BACK and the Establishment Freaks.
The Crash, Obama and Disappearing Dem Majority...ROLL-IN ROLL-IN ROLL-IN KEEP THOSE DOGGIES MOVING…………TEA-PARTYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYY GET-EM UP GET-EM OUT …………………………
'Tea party' favorites score in DE, NY, NH [?]...
Establishment Freaks... BUT SO DO PALIN HATERS……..
'One nation under revolt'... TEA PARTY UNITES NOT DIVIDES……….
POLL: Only 25% of public trusts gov't...THE WASHINGTON ESTABLISHMENT HAS BEEN TOLD “We Have Had Enough”
OUT: DC MAYOR VOTED DOWN IN UPSET...
HANGING: DINGELL WARNS DONORS HE COULD LOSE...Loons now have shaking legs instead of tingles running down their legs.
Rangel Survives: Harlem the corruption continues.
LE BIMBO:
"We are taking our country back from the blacks."
All hail white power!
Do tell, how are you going to get rid of all the jews?
Oh, and the Latinos.....there are way more of them than
the blacks. Boy, you sure have a lot of work ahead of you.
It's oKKK. Just put on your white hat and roll up your robe sleeves.

“MiamiCorrupt”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#176 Sep 16, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>have another banana.......
I always have min 1 banana a day but here in Miami the smell of bananas in voting places and city hall is sickening.

If the tea party candidates like Sharon Angle and Christine O Donell win among other tea party candidates we will all be smelling bananas.

Only the tea party queen Sarah Palin which owns the Rep party would support a person like Christine O Donell which did not pay taxes in 5 yrs and lied about her college degree among other things .

You started off for change but your now a party of liars,cheats and hypocrites with candidates and leaders who don't give a damn about any one of you.
You guys are the new "Miami Cubans" lol with your unethical ,self serving leaders and low political standards.

“MiamiCorrupt”

Location hidden

#177 Sep 16, 2010
Tea Party For Palin wrote:
<quoted text> You are a moron. Palin will definitely be our next President!!
Other than stupid talking points like "Take back America" and "We can make a change" does Sarah or any of these tea party bunch have any real ideas or solutions to a thing?

Yes, I know continue the tax cuts for the rich like the Koch brothers and Glenn Beck is their answer to all problems.
However the defecit they will try to balance on the backs of veterans,the elderly and the average non rich.

“MiamiCorrupt”

Location hidden

#178 Sep 16, 2010
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the giggle but she is not going to run or IF she does it will be to keep Baggers like you excited to whip out your wallets and donate to the grifter from Wasilla.
LOL!
I do not think she will run because making money is her ONLY motivation just like her mentor Glenn Beck.

Sarah now has "mini" Sarahs running who she endorces such as Christine O Donnell. ANOTHER liar who is clueless and offers nothing but religious insanity.

Oh well if this is what the country wants and come Nov they win than so be it as all we can do is vote.

“MiamiCorrupt”

Location hidden

#179 Sep 16, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>'It’s hell. I can’t stand it!’ Carla Bruni reveals what Michelle Obama REALLY thinks of being First Lady
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/art...
MUST BE ROUGH TAKING ALL THOSE VACATIONS TO LUXERY RESORTS…………..POOR BABY, DID THEY RUN OUT OF LOBSTER?
MUST BE BECAUSE IT’S TOO MUCH LIKE A REAL JOB…………….
BREITBART Shock Audio: Facing 'Obligations' From Leadership, Democrat Congresswoman Leaves Voicemail for Lobbyist Cash...
Foreclosures Rise; Repossessions Set Record...AH YES THE SUMMER OF OUR RECOVERY.
MORE Ds WANT TAX CUTS FOR ALL...OH REALLY, FINALLY THEY GET THE MESSAGE………………….BUT TOO LATE.
I would not call Carla Bruni a credible source .

"Foreclosures Rise; Repossessions Set Record...AH YES THE SUMMER OF OUR RECOVERY.
"

I agree this has not been the summer of our recovery but the repossession and foreclosure tsunami began under Bush and not easy to stop.

This Pres is atleast trying not just spewing out Palin like talking points.

Paris

#180 Sep 16, 2010
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
I always have min 1 banana a day but here in Miami the smell of bananas in voting places and city hall is sickening.
If the tea party candidates like Sharon Angle and Christine O Donell win among other tea party candidates we will all be smelling bananas.
Only the tea party queen Sarah Palin which owns the Rep party would support a person like Christine O Donell which did not pay taxes in 5 yrs and lied about her college degree among other things .
You started off for change but your now a party of liars,cheats and hypocrites with candidates and leaders who don't give a damn about any one of you.
You guys are the new "Miami Cubans" lol with your unethical ,self serving leaders and low political standards.
It's hard to imagine a clumsier way for a Democratic Senate Majority Leader to endorse a candidate than by using the words "He's my pet." But unfortunately for Harry Reid (and fortunately for Christine O'Donnell) that's how he endorsed Chris Coons, the front-running Delaware candidate for Senate. Are they trying to put the fix in for Bo Biden in two year………………….inquiring minds want to know.

31 House Ds call for tax cuts -- for all...THIS IS A LIE, AS USUAL, NONE OF THE LOONS HAVE A LETTER OR A BILL FOR THIS, IT’S FOR THE LAME STREAM MEDIA TO SPREAD.

60 MINS: Jimmy Carter slams Ted Kennedy for killing his health care bill! WOW, THE CANIBALISM BEGINS AMONG THE LOONS.

Taxpayer losses from seizures of Fannie, Freddie may top $400 billion...THANK YOU OBAMA, RAHM, BARNEY, DODD AND THE OTHERS ON OBAMA’S STAFF THAT PAID THEMSELVES BIG BONUSES AND DONATIONS FOR COOKING THE BOOKS…………..THANK YOU FOR CREATING THE BUBBLE, THANK YOU FOR THE TRAIN WRECK YOU CREATED.

Paris

#181 Sep 16, 2010
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not call Carla Bruni a credible source .
"Foreclosures Rise; Repossessions Set Record...AH YES THE SUMMER OF OUR RECOVERY.
"
I agree this has not been the summer of our recovery but the repossession and foreclosure tsunami began under Bush and not easy to stop.
This Pres is atleast trying not just spewing out Palin like talking points.
psssssssst Bush didn't run Freddie or Fannie, nor get the highest amount by donations like odoodle did, Rahm, Barney, Dodd and the other three in Obama's staff that milked the system and cooked the books caused the bubble to burst.......you can't make loans to people that can't/won't pay them back and expect success.

Paris

#182 Sep 16, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>LE BIMBO:
"We are taking our country back from the blacks."
All hail white power!
Do tell, how are you going to get rid of all the jews?
Oh, and the Latinos.....there are way more of them than
the blacks. Boy, you sure have a lot of work ahead of you.
It's oKKK. Just put on your white hat and roll up your robe sleeves.
Since blacks are only 20% of the population, how did you take it in the first place.......ACORN and the SEIU are only so strong, but not to overthrough the other 80% of us.......send your keyboard out on the shortbus tomorrow to learn more.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#184 Sep 17, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Since blacks are only 20% of the population, how did you take it in the first place.......ACORN and the SEIU are only so strong, but not to overthrough the other 80% of us.......send your keyboard out on the shortbus tomorrow to learn more.
Well, I guess it was 70,000,000 ants that voted for Obama because from what I saw, ACORN workers did as little as possible and then collected their checks so if you think they FAKED all Obamas votes, well then, enjoy, zippy. Doesn't matter now, does it? Just like it didn't matter after the SC selected Bush as our President instead of honoring the votes and tallying them up. Lifes a bitch, then your stuck with a Pres. you don't like. Man up, grow up and suck it up.

Paris

#185 Sep 17, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I guess it was 70,000,000 ants that voted for Obama because from what I saw, ACORN workers did as little as possible and then collected their checks so if you think they FAKED all Obamas votes, well then, enjoy, zippy. Doesn't matter now, does it? Just like it didn't matter after the SC selected Bush as our President instead of honoring the votes and tallying them up. Lifes a bitch, then your stuck with a Pres. you don't like. Man up, grow up and suck it up.
Couldn't meet the challenge huh, I thought maybe you would answer at least one question.........oh well......life isabitch when you are a liberal.

Expiring Tax Cuts Hit Americans at Every Income Level, FLASH: Will Obama allow this tax increase on the middle class?

Stimulus: 55 Jobs Saved at $2M a Pop
- Under Fire, White House Defends Stimulus, yep, defending stupidity and inexperience has become a habit for the White House.

Dem Joins Effort to Ax Health Care, another too little too late

Obama: GOP relying on fear, not new ideas, WHAT……WHAT HAPPENED TO HOPEY-CHANGEY………Where Are Your Ideas?????????? Man up, you don’t need to have Emile Jones Jr. to prop you up anymore and give you credit for Bills you knew very little about………SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ..sounds familiar, I see a trend.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#186 Sep 17, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't meet the challenge huh, I thought maybe you would answer at least one question.........oh well......life isabitch when you are a liberal.
Expiring Tax Cuts Hit Americans at Every Income Level, FLASH: Will Obama allow this tax increase on the middle class?
Stimulus: 55 Jobs Saved at $2M a Pop
- Under Fire, White House Defends Stimulus, yep, defending stupidity and inexperience has become a habit for the White House.
Dem Joins Effort to Ax Health Care, another too little too late
Obama: GOP relying on fear, not new ideas, WHAT……WHAT HAPPENED TO HOPEY-CHANGEY………Where Are Your Ideas?????????? Man up, you don’t need to have Emile Jones Jr. to prop you up anymore and give you credit for Bills you knew very little about………SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ..sounds familiar, I see a trend.
As a proud American, I STILL have HOPE for our country.
We are the greatest nation in the world and have never looked hard times in the eye and cowered in fear like YOU.

Sorry you are such a hopeless, lazy coward who has no faith in your country or your fellow Americans. You poor, poor schmuck.
You should end it all now, le bimbo.

Paris

#187 Sep 17, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>As a proud American, I STILL have HOPE for our country.
We are the greatest nation in the world and have never looked hard times in the eye and cowered in fear like YOU.
Sorry you are such a hopeless, lazy coward who has no faith in your country or your fellow Americans. You poor, poor schmuck.
You should end it all now, le bimbo.
google www.theobamafile.com , you will find out a lot of what OBAMA is all about and the fact that even from his days in the Illinois state legislature have no paper trail, and that he worked about 1 day a week,(sound familiar). It also discusses his rise by having his mentor, Emile Jones Jr., put his name on bills to claim authorship to bills many other senior legislators had worked on.

The late Tim Russert ask Obama during an interview where the information concerning his days in the senate were......Obama said he didn't know, and they are not archived in the Illinois state house.

A lot of the information came from investigations from Hillary Clintons Campaign.

NEVER HAS SO MUCH BEEN HIDDEN, NOR SO LITTLE BEEN ACCOMPLISHED BY SO FEW TO AFFECT SO MANY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Historic Moment for Salmon Protection in Alaska Feb '15 Kerry 1
News Colorado sold 17 tons of retail marijuana in fi... Feb '15 Kerry 1
News Alaska should seize Arctic opportunities, commi... Feb '15 Kivalina 1
News Iditarod should not be romanticized Feb '15 Ann Rogers 1
News NOAA rejects nomination for Aleutian Islands sa... Feb '15 Kim 1
News Obama closes off much ofAlaska refuge to drilling Jan '15 USA Today 1
News Plunging oil prices force Alaska look for ways ... Jan '15 CrystalT 28
More from around the web