Defeated by tea partiers, Alaskan senator embraces establishment va...

Full story: Fox2Now
Against a string of Tea Party victories, the establishment is fighting back. Its personification is Lisa Murkowski, a U.S. senator by means of her father's appointment and one unwilling to fade into Alaska's political wilderness after losing to a candidate back by Sarah Palin and tea party activists. Full Story
Rune04

O Fallon, MO

#1 Sep 29, 2010
Murkowski's establishment is the same one that brought billions of dollars in federal projects and aid to Alaskans, something she's counting on them to remember

They are going to remember, remember that you were one of the stupid politicians that have helped bancrupt this country with your pet projects. You just don't get it, do you?
Pacifican

Ballwin, MO

#2 Sep 29, 2010
Right on, right on, Rune! They don't get it--but they will.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 29, 2010
Pacifican wrote:
Right on, right on, Rune! They don't get it--but they will.
The sooner the better.
Protectionist

Jenks, OK

#4 Sep 30, 2010
I'd vote for the democrat, he's not a Palin moonie or one of those that got us in this terrible mess, it took Roosevelt nine years to get us out of the depression. Obama has just been in office not two years, give him and the democrat a fighting chance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good neighbor policy, not sanctions, works for ... Dec 8 Paul 2
In Alaska Race For Governor, Democrats Try An U... Oct '14 Le Jimbo 1
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... Oct '14 woodtick57 373
Sen. Murkowski: Alaskans deserve a fix for Obam... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
Alaska Senate Race Heats Up With Candidates Set... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
Alaska gubernatorial candidates join forces aga... Sep '14 Le Jimbo 1
Sullivan beats tea party in Alaska GOP Senate race Aug '14 Swedenforever 5
More from around the web