Palin stumps for TX Gov. Perry in sub...

Palin stumps for TX Gov. Perry in suburban Houston

There are 1 comment on the Gouverneur Times story from Feb 12, 2010, titled Palin stumps for TX Gov. Perry in suburban Houston. In it, Gouverneur Times reports that:

Sarah Palin stumped for Gov. Rick Perry at a rally Sunday in suburban Houston, adding some national Republican star power to Perry's re-election campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gouverneur Times.

just saying

Mcallen, TX

#1 Feb 13, 2010
Not too surprising that Perry and Palin are buddies, with both Perry and Palin's husband, at least, wanting their respective states to secede from their union with the United States.

I wonder if Palin is aware yet that Perry is now running for President. Although he hasn't made the announcement yet, the word is out all across Texas.

Another middle-aged, white, former cheerleader, Republican male from Texas? Boy, that white male from Texas worked out so well last time, didn't he?

Or would we prefer a pretty but empty-headed unscrupulous female Sarabarracuda from Alaska? Hmmmm. What a choice.

Oh, I know - they could run together! But which colossal ego would tolerate that? Oh, well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Interior chief says he and Alaska senator bond ... Aug 4 bottlecap 1
News Lisa Murkowski walked a tight rope in Alaska wh... Aug 1 JAD Trumpland 3
News Ryan Zinke: 'Laughable' to suggest he threatene... Jul 31 NotSoDivineMsM 3
News Last Blockbuster stores stay open in Alaska Apr '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 3
News With Walker's blessing, former Gov. Murkowski w... Apr '17 John 1
News Alaska underwater gas leak continues, 2nd group... Feb '17 cannot trust em a... 1
News Alaskans dive into 0-degree water, some dressed... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Spotted Girl 3
More from around the web