Ted Stevens

Ted Stevens

There are 3 comments on the ABC News - Brian Ross story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Ted Stevens. In it, ABC News - Brian Ross reports that:

A former aide and longtime friend to former Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens said today that the senator's passing "has not been confirmed," after initially telling local media that the former senator was killed in a plane that crashed Monday night in southwest Alaska.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News - Brian Ross.

Rainy Knight

Princeton, WV

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Good riddance to that piece of motherf*cking shit! I only wish there were a hell for that bastard to rot in.
eeturwirds

Gibbstown, NJ

#2 Aug 10, 2010
Rainy Knight wrote:
Good riddance to that piece of motherf*cking shit! I only wish there were a hell for that bastard to rot in.
Didn't you ever learn to not speak ill of the newly departed? Rainy, these words would probably be fitting for your own epithet.
Ray

Hardy, AR

#3 Aug 10, 2010
The piece of sh*t should have been in prison where he belonged. Seven felony convictions and still stealing from the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Historic Moment for Salmon Protection in Alaska Feb '15 Kerry 1
News Colorado sold 17 tons of retail marijuana in fi... Feb '15 Kerry 1
News Alaska should seize Arctic opportunities, commi... Feb '15 Kivalina 1
News Iditarod should not be romanticized Feb '15 Ann Rogers 1
News NOAA rejects nomination for Aleutian Islands sa... Feb '15 Kim 1
News Obama closes off much ofAlaska refuge to drilling Jan '15 USA Today 1
News Plunging oil prices force Alaska look for ways ... Jan '15 CrystalT 28
More from around the web