Tea party or new Grand Old Party? Fledgling movement, fresh from bi...

Full story: Fox2Now
Is the tea party the new Republican Party? The grass-roots network of fed-up conservative-libertarian displayed its power in its biggest triumph of the election year: the toppling of Sen. Full Story
ROY BLUNT WINS LANDSLIDE

AOL

#1 Sep 1, 2010
The Tea Party has pushed the GOP back to its conservative roots. House Republicans are coming out with a plan similiar to The Contract With America that booted the Democrats from power in 1994. This time the Democrats are facing a massacre of General Custer porportions. Let Biden and the rest of them brag about holding onto the House or that the ecomomy is back on track. The American public know better and with the help of the Tea Party the Democrats will go down in flames.

And regarding the Democrats that "crowed," well hear this. I lived in Indiana when I was a kid. On each election in our town the Republicans had a soaring eagle as their ballot symbol - the Democrats had a crowing rooster as their symbol. It was therefore well known that the Democrats would always pick schitt with the chickens and then crow about it later!
Borat

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 1, 2010
May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman and child of Iraq!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good neighbor policy, not sanctions, works for ... Dec 8 Paul 2
In Alaska Race For Governor, Democrats Try An U... Oct '14 Le Jimbo 1
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... Oct '14 woodtick57 373
Sen. Murkowski: Alaskans deserve a fix for Obam... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
Alaska Senate Race Heats Up With Candidates Set... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
Alaska gubernatorial candidates join forces aga... Sep '14 Le Jimbo 1
Sullivan beats tea party in Alaska GOP Senate race Aug '14 Swedenforever 5
More from around the web