Santa Cruz blogger set to write a boo...

Santa Cruz blogger set to write a book on Sarah Palin

There are 20 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jun 9, 2009, titled Santa Cruz blogger set to write a book on Sarah Palin. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Former GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's ever-evolving saga on the American political stage now has a direct connection with Santa Cruz - or at least to one man in Santa Cruz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

popcorn

Ontario, CA

#1 Jun 9, 2009
So Dunn wrote for the HufPo... How will a liberal writing about Governor Palin pan out.
kindless

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Jun 9, 2009
Dave wrote:
Yawwwwwnnn...
You've got it all wrong. She puts out.(We know this because her daughter puts out.) She's not bad. What Letterman say: "slutty flight attendant." You'd hit that!(at least the daughter, who is totally legal now)I smell an unauthorized video--the kind that smells likes a japanese fish market!

GOP let's GIO!
General BillBo

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jun 9, 2009
Dave wrote:
Yawwwwwnnn...
How about an investigative journalism story or two about political corruption in our own County (Santa Cruz) for a change?
yawwwnn .....
Oh, you're crazy. What about Bush?
Brian

Plymouth, MA

#5 Jun 9, 2009
The HuffPo's standards and credibility are somewhere less than zero.

That said, Geoff is clearly a smart guy who knows deep down that his demented progressive friends ruined Santa Cruz County.

By extension, he should also realize that Santa Cruz-style progressive ideals will wreck the country in the same manner.

So why he feels the need to continue to play the part of a left-winger is anyone's guess. Is it about social acceptance? Is he afraid of losing longtime friends?

It takes courage to buck Santa Cruz's rigid, conformist progressive social structure.

By contrast, cowards drink the Kool-Aid and play along while the region (and potentially the entire country) collapses.
David

Vallejo, CA

#7 Jun 9, 2009
Another beat up story about Sarah Palin. The left must really be worried about her.

They are trying to marginalize her in any way that they can. If they would work as hard to make government work as they do in trying to beat up a person who has improved the lives of her fellow Alaskans, they would be better served.

All of you live in very fragile glass houses, I would stop picking up rocks to throw at someone so close. You may get hurt.
Serf City

Belmont, CA

#8 Jun 9, 2009
I appreciate Geoff Dunn as a local historian, but maybe he should do some investigation into our local corrupt political machine instead of chasing Sarah Palin in Alaska.

It is pretty sad to witness a local historian with generations of family in this county sell his soul to the corrupt transplant political machine that has destroyed this county.

On the other hand, it shouldn't be surprising though, since his family was part of the corrupt political machine that preceded the progressives taking taking over.
kindless

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Jun 9, 2009
Serf City wrote:
chasing Sarah Palin
wasn't there a movie with this name in the mid 90s?

i'd chase 'er and hit 'dat if she'd only call out ron paul 2012!
Serf City

Belmont, CA

#10 Jun 9, 2009
Chasing Amy and Chasing Sarah Marshall.

She is definitely milfilicious.
kindless wrote:
<quoted text>
wasn't there a movie with this name in the mid 90s?
i'd chase 'er and hit 'dat if she'd only call out ron paul 2012!
john doe

United States

#11 Jun 9, 2009
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Sarah Palin has become just another tabloid story. Stand by for more dirt about her slutty daughter and the in-law who used drugs. Blah. blah blah.

She didn't have what it takes to be a VP. Somebody ought to let those Alaskans in on the identity of Dunn, his connection to SCAN and the corrupt regeime called government in SC county...
What

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Jun 9, 2009
Serf City wrote:
I appreciate Geoff Dunn as a local historian, but maybe he should do some investigation into our local corrupt political machine instead of chasing Sarah Palin in Alaska.
It is pretty sad to witness a local historian with generations of family in this county sell his soul to the corrupt transplant political machine that has destroyed this county.
On the other hand, it shouldn't be surprising though, since his family was part of the corrupt political machine that preceded the progressives taking taking over.
What proof do you have that Jeff's family was involved in corruption? Please offer it, or retract your comment. At the very least you should cease blogging while drinking. Yes, it shows.

Jeff has always been a great investigative writer and I can't wait to see what he comes up with.
Dan Haifley

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Jun 9, 2009
Jeff Dunn is an incredibly gifted writer, and has a talent for getting to the heart of the matter. Matching his talent to the interesting phenomenon of Sarah Palin and her supporters will be a fascinating read. I look forward to reading the story, as only Jeff can tell it.
kindless

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Jun 9, 2009
Serf City wrote:
Chasing Amy and Chasing Sarah Marshall.
She is definitely milfilicious.
<quoted text>
Finger cuffs!!!!
X Kyuzmi

Tracy, CA

#15 Jun 9, 2009
Ok, so who "Dunn" it? Geoff or Jeff?(his friends must know him well) Doesn't really matter to me....his work has never been much more than arrogant "fluff"..all of it. Nor does being a "local' or "half this" or "half that" excuse the "puniness" of this particular non-story. Shoulda' stuck with the real talent, cleaning fish.
Jared

San Jose, CA

#16 Jun 9, 2009
I'd hit it.
X Kyuzmi

Tracy, CA

#17 Jun 10, 2009
Jared wrote:
I'd hit it.
Hope you're talkin' bout Sarah! Haha...Yep, I'm in too.
yeah this wont be biased

Santa Cruz, CA

#18 Jun 10, 2009
lol, yeah right.
Ray in Santa Cruz

Palo Alto, CA

#19 Jun 10, 2009
I would sure like to see what Obama's GPA was, who funded his education, and read the papers he wrote while in university and as a professor of constitutional law. I would even like to see interviews of people who knew him then.

Now that would take a great deal of investigative skill, but no one is pursuing it.
More sleeze

Soquel, CA

#20 Jun 10, 2009
So Clinton and Kenny has no dirt. Not to mention the rest of the sleezy men in politics. Get a life. You are blind to the truth
kindless

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Jun 10, 2009
Ray in Santa Cruz wrote:
I would sure like to see what Obama's GPA was, who funded his education, and read the papers he wrote while in university and as a professor of constitutional law. I would even like to see interviews of people who knew him then.
Now that would take a great deal of investigative skill, but no one is pursuing it.
That's because he was actually born in Kenya and trained by Indonesia. But actually they are not in charge, it's ZOG and the NWO that's running things. And his wife is not hot--there's the bigger media conspiracy.
Weirder and Weirder

Soquel, CA

#22 Nov 14, 2009
Ok, I know Jeff. were does the guy get very influential family in SC? No such thing.
Hey Ray in SC. Got a question for you, do ya think you get to be the head of havard law review because you are last in your class? DUH NO!
And even if he was last in havard law, it is HARVARD LAW! not just anyone gets in.
I admit, if I could write, I wouldn't bother with Palin, old boring news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Interior chief says he and Alaska senator bond ... Aug 4 bottlecap 1
News Lisa Murkowski walked a tight rope in Alaska wh... Aug 1 JAD Trumpland 3
News Ryan Zinke: 'Laughable' to suggest he threatene... Jul 31 NotSoDivineMsM 3
News Last Blockbuster stores stay open in Alaska Apr '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 3
News With Walker's blessing, former Gov. Murkowski w... Apr '17 John 1
News Alaska underwater gas leak continues, 2nd group... Feb '17 cannot trust em a... 1
News Alaskans dive into 0-degree water, some dressed... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Spotted Girl 3
More from around the web