Sarah Palin Takes Shot at Hunting Opponents

There are 54 comments on the KIMA-TV Yakima story from Dec 6, 2010, titled Sarah Palin Takes Shot at Hunting Opponents. In it, KIMA-TV Yakima reports that:

Sarah Palin on TLC's "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sarah Palin responded yesterday to potential outcries surrounding Sunday night's episode of the TLC show "Sarah Palin's Alaska," which was centered around a father-daughter caribou-hunting trip.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIMA-TV Yakima.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
scout

Albany, CA

#1 Dec 6, 2010
Marxists hate hunters.
HeadCheese

Decatur, GA

#2 Dec 6, 2010
<rolling eyes again.>

oh here we go.......where would you Palin fans be without focusing on people that you think hate you.

Everyone that disagrees has to be a Marxist, Communist, Satanist, terrorists, fake-American, traitor, etc.

Get a life. When you grow up will let you back into real political issues.

Palin finds fault with anyone who disagrees. She even attacked the Bushes, who you voted for.

Let me quess, Babs Bush is a Marxist also? She doesn't like Palin either.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2010
scout wrote:
Marxists hate hunters.
A woman in her forties who has her daddy handle her gun for her, can't hit an animal that just "stands there" (stuffed maybe?) dresses in camo when she should have had blaze orange on, and along with a rifle scope view of the kill shot? I did not see any evidence of any extra electronics attached to the second rifle? Many hunting shows– feature such views–but that would require some extra instrumentation mounted on the rifle–i believe.. So– yes grand conspiracy folks.. we will never know who killed that "tiny" animal? Will we?"
Uncommon Sense

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Dec 7, 2010
One has to wonder why Sarah Palin's so-called "reality" show requires 37 Writers, 29 Production Assistants, and 15 Special Effects crew members.

Seems to me that a "reality" show only requires a couple of shoulder-cameras
with microphones, fill lighting, and a director to call camera shots.

The fact that Palin has EIGHTTEEN ASSISTANTS on the set says a lot, too.

And for all you drooling, knee-jerk, how-DARE-you-question-our-godd ess frightwing moron types ... check the show's end credits before you call me a liar or judge this a "clueless" and "nuts".
Smokin Joe Obama

Wasilla, AK

#5 Dec 7, 2010
America is Americas GREATEST HERITAGE and if the economy get much worse it may be needed BIG TIME to survive for many.

Gayism, Feminism, and other assorted cracked-pot Soviet culture destroying philosophies will not help.

Can you imagine Obama hunting???

"Come here little deer, let me tell you about Kombiya and Disney, yes, lets talk about peace, if you are a gay or minority deer, we have lots of help for you, if you are an albino deer, go to hell"

HAAHEHEHAEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAE H

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Smokin Joe Obama wrote:
America is Americas GREATEST HERITAGE and if the economy get much worse it may be needed BIG TIME to survive for many.
Gayism, Feminism, and other assorted cracked-pot Soviet culture destroying philosophies will not help.
Can you imagine Obama hunting???
"Come here little deer, let me tell you about Kombiya and Disney, yes, lets talk about peace, if you are a gay or minority deer, we have lots of help for you, if you are an albino deer, go to hell"
HAAHEHEHAEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAE H
Anyone can hunt like this show, kind of phony.
Les Moore

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Dec 7, 2010
Good news !!!!

Bristol Palin finally passed the test needed to get her GED.
She will surely pass this on to her sister Willow so she can have a heads up with how to get her GED when she turn 30 years of age.

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2002/co...
LIB MENTAL DISORDER

Anchorage, AK

#8 Dec 7, 2010
Smokin Joe Obama wrote:
America is Americas GREATEST HERITAGE and if the economy get much worse it may be needed BIG TIME to survive for many.
Gayism, Feminism, and other assorted cracked-pot Soviet culture destroying philosophies will not help.
Can you imagine Obama hunting???
"Come here little deer, let me tell you about Kombiya and Disney, yes, lets talk about peace, if you are a gay or minority deer, we have lots of help for you, if you are an albino deer, go to hell"
HAAHEHEHAEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAE H
I MEANT THAT HUNTING IS AMERICANS GREATEST HERITAGE.....

Libs want it outlawed so that they can force school kids to eat veggies and smoke pot and say they were born gay....

Obama sez "come here little deer, do you still cling to your guns and religion too"

HAHEEHEHEAHEAHEAHEEHAEAHEAHEAH
LIB MENTAL DISORDER

Anchorage, AK

#9 Dec 7, 2010
Les Moore wrote:
Good news !!!!
Bristol Palin finally passed the test needed to get her GED.
She will surely pass this on to her sister Willow so she can have a heads up with how to get her GED when she turn 30 years of age.
http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2002/co...
What makes GAY ACTIVIST HATE REAL American Families so much?????

Make no mistake folks as Lib Progressive swine gay activist like this chump would have your family in a Siberian leftist gulag if they could secure one imaginary so called right for some demented gay.
LIB MENTAL DISORDER

Anchorage, AK

#10 Dec 7, 2010
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can hunt like this show, kind of phony.
Anyone can say they were born that way too...kind of phony!
sue

United States

#11 Dec 7, 2010
scout wrote:
Marxists hate hunters.
Because they have guns
Carol

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Dec 7, 2010
Uncommon Sense wrote:
One has to wonder why Sarah Palin's so-called "reality" show requires 37 Writers, 29 Production Assistants, and 15 Special Effects crew members.
Seems to me that a "reality" show only requires a couple of shoulder-cameras
with microphones, fill lighting, and a director to call camera shots.
The fact that Palin has EIGHTTEEN ASSISTANTS on the set says a lot, too.
And for all you drooling, knee-jerk, how-DARE-you-question-our-godd ess frightwing moron types ... check the show's end credits before you call me a liar or judge this a "clueless" and "nuts".
At least all of her assistants aren't at Taxpayer Expense.
"And for all you drooling, knee-jerk, how-DARE-you-question-our-godd ess frightwing moron types ... "
Time you check on the Reality Show going on in the White House and how much that cast and crew is costing us.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2010
LIB MENTAL DISORDER wrote:
<quoted text>
I MEANT THAT HUNTING IS AMERICANS GREATEST HERITAGE.....
Libs want it outlawed so that they can force school kids to eat veggies and smoke pot and say they were born gay....
Obama sez "come here little deer, do you still cling to your guns and religion too"
HAHEEHEHEAHEAHEAHEEHAEAHEAHEAH
Oh Daddy should I use the varmit gun? which end does the bullet come out of? tee hee. Hold the stuffed deer up a little higher. Shit I got makeup on the scope, oh well. tee hee.
Rev Ted Haggard

Spring Hill, FL

#14 Dec 7, 2010
LIB MENTAL DISORDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can say they were born that way too...kind of phony!
I detect that you're finally ready to come out of the closet.
LIB MENTAL DISORDER

Anchorage, AK

#15 Dec 7, 2010
sigrid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Daddy should I use the varmit gun? which end does the bullet come out of? tee hee. Hold the stuffed deer up a little higher. Shit I got makeup on the scope, oh well. tee hee.
Rachel Madcow sez "Oh, Daddy, can I use your "gun" I don't have any!!!! tee hee Hold up the stiff Dadddy, Can I get a little higher (on the pot), Shit I got Ellen Degenerate on the make, Oh, well, It's a gay life!!!!"
francesca

South Deerfield, MA

#16 Dec 8, 2010
The disturbing thing about Palin is that she seems to injoy killing that deer or animals.She even ask the Lord to bless the deer after she killed it. She is a heartless,middle aged,menopausel,frustrated,mea n woman that incites violence, spews hate, and is not a Christian. Can't she get her thrills by screwing around with her good looking husband,taking care of her younger children,especially the special needs baby,loving him tucking him in at bed time teaching him to say his prayers,thats a real loving woman,not the monster she really is. its all about loser Sarah. She lost a beauty contest,lost being VP,and that made her nuttier than ever, if she runs in 2012,I pray she will lose that too and go back to her cave, If she were unattractive no one would pay any attention to her.Am I not right?
Elmer da Fuddy Duddy

Rochester, NY

#17 Dec 8, 2010
What kind of nature show has the host shooting and killing animals and fishing and not throwing them back in the water?

Never saw Marlin Perkins or Jim Fowler kill animals or destroy wildlife on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.
When will they show an episode of Sarah saying who cares about environment and wildlife if we can just Drill Baby.
Will they show her sitting in a rocking chair on her front porch keeping an eye on Russia?
LIB MENTAL DISORDER

Anchorage, AK

#18 Dec 8, 2010
Elmer da Fuddy Duddy wrote:
What kind of nature show has the host shooting and killing animals and fishing and not throwing them back in the water?
Never saw Marlin Perkins or Jim Fowler kill animals or destroy wildlife on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.
When will they show an episode of Sarah saying who cares about environment and wildlife if we can just Drill Baby.
Will they show her sitting in a rocking chair on her front porch keeping an eye on Russia?
How about a show about a drunk crazed libby porgressive swilling Rot gut Vodka while being eaten by a polar bear.

You could be the star!!!!
spell check

Spring Hill, FL

#19 Dec 8, 2010
LIB MENTAL DISORDER wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a show about a drunk crazed libby porgressive swilling Rot gut Vodka while being eaten by a polar bear.
You could be the star!!!!
porgressive ???
LIB MENTAL DISORDER

Anchorage, AK

#20 Dec 8, 2010
spell check wrote:
<quoted text>
porgressive ???
Sorry, meant REGRESSIVE!!!!! HAAHEHEHEAHEAHEAHEA

Give it up libby!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Historic Moment for Salmon Protection in Alaska Feb '15 Kerry 1
News Colorado sold 17 tons of retail marijuana in fi... Feb '15 Kerry 1
News Alaska should seize Arctic opportunities, commi... Feb '15 Kivalina 1
News Iditarod should not be romanticized Feb '15 Ann Rogers 1
News NOAA rejects nomination for Aleutian Islands sa... Feb '15 Kim 1
News Obama closes off much ofAlaska refuge to drilling Jan '15 USA Today 1
News Plunging oil prices force Alaska look for ways ... Jan '15 CrystalT 28
More from around the web