Sarah Palin says she has $500,000 in legal debt

Full story: Newsday 190
Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says her political enemies are abusing state law with a flurry of frivolous ethics complaints against her, putting her more than $500,000 in legal debt. Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Vizslanut

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2009
They have to stay on her back. She is a liberals worst nightmare. Go Sarah Go!!!!

“ Fighting a corrupt system”

Since: Aug 08

Centereach,NY

#2 Jun 22, 2009
Hey sarah, if you played the role of mom better I'm sure your daughter wouldn't have gotten knocked up out of wedlock. must suck for a teen to marry just to be seen as politically correct. I'm sure you have plenty of money to pay your legal fees, better you than some of us real people who are sitting home today becuase your party can't even manage a hot dog stand without bankrupting it.
JKH

Greenwich, CT

#3 Jun 22, 2009
Uncle Jesse wrote:
Hey sarah, if you played the role of mom better I'm sure your daughter wouldn't have gotten knocked up out of wedlock. must suck for a teen to marry just to be seen as politically correct. I'm sure you have plenty of money to pay your legal fees, better you than some of us real people who are sitting home today becuase your party can't even manage a hot dog stand without bankrupting it.
First of all this is a witch hunt. Secondly, unlike others in politics, she does not have that much money. This is an effort to neutralize her by trying to banktupt her. Concerning who is qualified to run a hot dog stand, I suggest you look at who is running the states of NY, NJ, MI, and CA and let me know the financial condition for those states. Lastly you can not fathom someone who walks the walk, and chooses life over terminating an innocent life.
Daisy Mae Moosburger

Carle Place, NY

#4 Jun 22, 2009
Vizslanut wrote:
They have to stay on her back. She is a liberals worst nightmare. Go Sarah Go!!!!
"All the complaints have been brought by Alaskans, except for one filed by Washington-based Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics alleging the $150,000-plus designer wardrobe the Republican Party bought to outfit Palin in her national quest violated the Federal Election Campaign Act." I find it interesting that all but one of the complaints have been brought on by Alaskans. They must know first hand the extent of her incompetence.
tired of it

Hackettstown, NJ

#5 Jun 22, 2009
It stinks when the people follow the Letter of the Law and not the Intent.
The same 'letter of the law' principle that has Lazy do-nothings spending their entire lives on Welfare.
You all need to close up these loop holes and save everyone billions.
Neocons are Cowards

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jun 22, 2009
Vizslanut wrote:
PLEAASE please let Sarah Be the 2012 repub nominee!

Every Dem Loves sarah...It should only be so easy!

Centereach,NY

#7 Jun 22, 2009
JKH wrote:
<quoted text> First of all this is a witch hunt. Secondly, unlike others in politics, she does not have that much money. This is an effort to neutralize her by trying to banktupt her. Concerning who is qualified to run a hot dog stand, I suggest you look at who is running the states of NY, NJ, MI, and CA and let me know the financial condition for those states. Lastly you can not fathom someone who walks the walk, and chooses life over terminating an innocent life.
I would imagine those states are a product of the Bush administrations federal governments managing . CA is governd dy a replublican. PA is governd by a democrat, no problem here. Whats your point ?
Norman Conquest

Bethpage, NY

#8 Jun 22, 2009
Perhaps you should keep your mouth shut and let people wonder about how smart you are, rather than speak and dispell all doubt.

Oh, and try reading Matthew 1: 18-25 some time.

Uncle Jesse wrote:
Hey sarah, if you played the role of mom better I'm sure your daughter wouldn't have gotten knocked up out of wedlock. must suck for a teen to marry just to be seen as politically correct.
FYI

Mechanicsville, VA

#9 Jun 22, 2009
Maybe the spokeslut can kick back some of her speaking engagement funds. Maybe there is good money to be made in advocating chasitity while you birth a bastard.
FYI

Mechanicsville, VA

#10 Jun 22, 2009
sorry the censor does not like the technical term for an out of wedlock child/

doesn't like anthropological terms either
LIBERALGOALS

Urbandale, IA

#11 Jun 22, 2009
Send her to debtor's prison where she belongs!
boo effin hoo

Fort Lee, NJ

#12 Jun 22, 2009
Well boo effin hoo, barbie. You broke it, you bought it.

Maybe you and the First Thug can see an ATM from your front porch?

“THE FACE OF LIBERALISM”

Since: Feb 09

HOW DOES SHE LOOK???

#13 Jun 22, 2009
Uncle Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>I would imagine those states are a product of the Bush administrations federal governments managing . CA is governd dy a replublican. PA is governd by a democrat, no problem here. Whats your point ?
Huh??

CA is "governed" by a Republican???
Which planet did YOU just beam down from and
PUH-LEEEEZE
tell Scotty to beam YOU back!!

“THE FACE OF LIBERALISM”

Since: Feb 09

HOW DOES SHE LOOK???

#14 Jun 22, 2009
L@@@@K
!!!!!!!

More
L I B E R A L
T O O L S
that just can't help themsleves on yet ANOTHER Palin thread
!!!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of
T O O L S
!!!!!!!!!!
Are You Kidding

Woburn, MA

#15 Jun 22, 2009
SarahPalinIsAMoron.
Ed Burke

Coram, NY

#16 Jun 22, 2009
Neocons are Cowards wrote:
<quoted text>PLEAASE please let Sarah Be the 2012 repub nominee!
Every Dem Loves sarah...It should only be so easy!
WE should start a 2012 campaign for her now.

Whatever you Repugs do Don't Let Her Talk to any News Journalists, especially smart one's like Katie Couric. But her back on SNL, where she belongs. And don't be so stupid this time around, Palin, Credit Cards, and Shopping is a REALLY Bad Idea. You should remeber what happened the last time.

Remember the 'Married With Children' episode when Al, Sarah and the kids Cleaned out that Hotel room ?
Let's not have a sequel or she'll never get the nomination. Even Republicans aren't all that gullible.

Centereach,NY

#17 Jun 22, 2009
Norman Conquest wrote:
Perhaps you should keep your mouth shut and let people wonder about how smart you are, rather than speak and dispell all doubt.
Oh, and try reading Matthew 1: 18-25 some time.
<quoted text>
Are you a crackpot conservative christian , bible in one hand,gun in the other ?
Norman Conquest

Bethpage, NY

#18 Jun 23, 2009
No I just find it amusing when folks trash pregnant teens; especially when the vast majority of them are sitting in church on Sunday morning. I have a low tolerance for hypocrisy.

Uncle Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a crackpot conservative christian , bible in one hand,gun in the other ?

Centereach,NY

#19 Jun 23, 2009
Norman Conquest wrote:
No I just find it amusing when folks trash pregnant teens; especially when the vast majority of them are sitting in church on Sunday morning. I have a low tolerance for hypocrisy.
<quoted text>
Isn't there a biblical term for that? Lets see, fornication ??? I have sinned !!! enough with the jerry falwell moral majority hand jive. The objective is to teach your children not to get pregnant in the first place. the vast majority of pregnant teens are in Madonna hieghts or other taxpayer paid institutions on a sunday morning. If your church has a high number of pregnant teens I'd hate to find out what the youth pastor id teaching.
Norman Conquest

Bethpage, NY

#20 Jun 23, 2009
Forget it. I was talking about people like you who find it amusing when teens get pregnant (see post #2), and wondering how you felt about Joseph chosing to stay with Mary.
Uncle Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't there a biblical term for that? Lets see, fornication ??? I have sinned !!! enough with the jerry falwell moral majority hand jive. The objective is to teach your children not to get pregnant in the first place. the vast majority of pregnant teens are in Madonna hieghts or other taxpayer paid institutions on a sunday morning. If your church has a high number of pregnant teens I'd hate to find out what the youth pastor id teaching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good neighbor policy, not sanctions, works for ... Dec 8 Paul 2
In Alaska Race For Governor, Democrats Try An U... Oct '14 Le Jimbo 1
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... Oct '14 woodtick57 373
Sen. Murkowski: Alaskans deserve a fix for Obam... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
Alaska Senate Race Heats Up With Candidates Set... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
Alaska gubernatorial candidates join forces aga... Sep '14 Le Jimbo 1
Sullivan beats tea party in Alaska GOP Senate race Aug '14 Swedenforever 5
More from around the web