Gray whale washed up on Humboldt Coun...

Gray whale washed up on Humboldt County beach may have been har...

There are 60 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Mar 3, 2010, titled Gray whale washed up on Humboldt County beach may have been har.... In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

The gray whale washed up on Dry Lagoon beach on Feb. 2 was hardly an unusual sight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Eureka Native

Atlanta, GA

#44 Mar 4, 2010
People should just eat Soylent Green.UGH! Movie spooked me when I saw it when it first came out.
Reynard

AOL

#45 Mar 4, 2010
panamniik22 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was the requirement (traditional implements) I'm sure the indigenous population would have no problem with that---you trivializing and mocking that process shows that you should be the one wearing the loincloth
Oh, come off it! Indigenous people are raping the land and water under cover of being "the people who live in harmony with nature." Meanwhile, well-meaning but ignorant people like you make excuses for the use of modern game-killing technology by indigenous people. You think of yourselves as enlightened and moral champions of the poor and downtrodden. Get a clue, Jasper! Indigenous people use modern methods to take way more than a sustainable number of several different species. They do it because they can sell the critters and support themselves with little work but much profit. Until we all can find a way to control the greed for easy money that is found in all human populations, our non-human friends will continue to be in peril.
LoneWolf

Los Angeles, CA

#46 Mar 5, 2010
BBQ anyone?
Reynard

AOL

#47 Mar 5, 2010
I didn't ask Topix to post my message twice, in case anyone cares.
Dean Wormer

San Francisco, CA

#48 Mar 5, 2010
Reynard wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, come off it! Indigenous people are raping the land and water under cover of being "the people who live in harmony with nature." Meanwhile, well-meaning but ignorant people like you make excuses for the use of modern game-killing technology by indigenous people. You think of yourselves as enlightened and moral champions of the poor and downtrodden. Get a clue, Jasper! Indigenous people use modern methods to take way more than a sustainable number of several different species. They do it because they can sell the critters and support themselves with little work but much profit. Until we all can find a way to control the greed for easy money that is found in all human populations, our non-human friends will continue to be in peril.
If someone went in your home and told you what you could eat and couldn't eat, you'd beotch to high heaven. Leave them alone. Should be Reynaud's phenomena of the brain. Poor ability to think.
TWP

Cisco, IL

#49 Mar 5, 2010
344thBrother wrote:
O
PS I was never a cop. Nor have I ever had a police badge (never claimed to either)
Oh Roa d Toa d, now there you go again…

On March 22, 2009 you said,

”When I was younger and had a badge, "bad" cops were few and far between. Butt anymore, I generally don't shed a tear when I hear of one going down because odds are he's getting what he deserves.

Four cops dead in Oakland this weekend, kinda like "payback" for the unarmed young man a cop shot a couple of months in Oakland.”

Post # 11. Here is the link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/eureka-time...

Only a sick, hateful sociopath would say something like that!

And maybe you could explain exactly what you meant when you said,

“When I was younger and had a badge…”

It sound like you were implying that you once wore a police badge, doesn’t it Roa d Toa d? Aren’t you the one that is always going on about “intent?” Just what did you intend to imply when you said,“When I had a badge?” Can you say,“intent” Roa d Toa d?

I suppose you could argue that you were talking about your Junior Space Ranger Badge but I don’t think so Toa d Bo y. You were trying to imply that you once wore a police badge and your own words prove it. Again, you were trying to compensate for your inadequacies as a man by pretending to be something which you never were and could never be.

You really are one lying old mental case Roa d Toa d...
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#50 Mar 5, 2010
It is so funny how old Roa d Toa d always crawls back into his little Toa d Hole whenever he is proven to be a fraud and a liar!

Poor old Bubba Toa d, such a sorry excuse for a man...
344thBrother

United States

#51 Mar 5, 2010
TWP,
boy you're stupid.
pftj
d
confession time

Eureka, CA

#52 Mar 5, 2010
I must come clean.

I am Bubba, Lois, Jeff E and Jeffrey, 344th Bro, reality, reader, Actually, Rizzo, Bill the Chimp, TWP, Heraldo and unanonymous.

I post long drawn out narratives so that the few who get wrapped up in them are forced to play along.

I am not Rose.

So I am all invited to a picnic with coctails and little weenies on crackers. Frank is brining the whole family.
want to know

Newbern, TN

#53 Mar 7, 2010
Anyone see the show on tv about a whale they were transporting and it exploded?
344thBrother

United States

#54 Mar 7, 2010
TWP you're claiming I wrote this: I DID NOT you are an imbecile and think you've uncovered some conspiracy that there are only you and one other "Roa-d Toa-d person in here so you cut and paste from different alter ego's of this single person as if he's saying all of them.

That's insanity man. If you can't tell that there are a number of different writing and debating styles, you're not paying attention, you don't care and you're just a troll, or you're mentally challenged. I'm not kidding.

So I'm not responding to you ever again. Carry on in your delusion but do it over there somewhere >>>

You're dangerously sick in the head and I don't have any interest in engaging you. Talk to yourself, it's what you do anyway.

peace freedom truth justice
and Constituition
344thBrother

United States

#56 Mar 8, 2010
HAHAHAHAH
TWP

Cisco, IL

#57 Mar 8, 2010
344thBrother wrote:
HAHAHAHAH
Poor sad old Roa d Toa d...

A pathetic excuse for a man pushing 70 years old with the mind of a child...
TWP

Cisco, IL

#58 Mar 8, 2010
What to do… What to do…

On the one hand, old Bubba Toa d knows that if he responds as Bubba Joe, Middle-o-the-roa d, 344thBrother or Wonderz or any of the dozen or so other screen names he regularly uses that I will make fun of him for responding like a dog who is called by his master.

But old Roa d Toa d has the emotional maturity of a petulant spoiled 12-year-old brat and it will drive him crazy to not respond by calling me a “fecal face” or some other such childish insult with a reference to excrement or fornication.

Poor old Roa d Toa d, such a pathetic excuse for a man who is pushing 70 years old and to still have the mind of a child…

So sad…
344thBrother

United States

#59 Mar 8, 2010
Identify TWP:
Troll Ignore
:D

next
d
Loises missing sheep

Eureka, CA

#60 Mar 8, 2010
The Real Bubba Joe is NOT Road Toa D. I would know this because I am BOTH of them. No better authority than that.

I am not, however, TWP because that is also Bubba Joe. Just not when I am.

I'll be back in time for the sheerin'! Bhhaaaaa
Middle-of-the-ro ad

Fresno, CA

#61 Mar 8, 2010
I wonder if there's any truth to the rumor that twerp is jealous because eric maurice cephus wanted a 13 year old instead of him. Jealousy is a dangerous thing. eric maurice cephus better keep his gun loaded and be on the lookout for twerp from here on out.

Oh wait, I forgot! The cops took away erics gun and sheriffs badge when they arrested him for rape.

I guess you're safe for now twerp. Ha ha ha ha
Whales

Newbern, TN

#63 Mar 9, 2010
I thought this was about Whales. If someone doesn't stop these whalers, the whales will be extinct soon but then so will we!
Wonderz

Eureka, CA

#64 Mar 9, 2010
344thBrother wrote:
Identify TWP:
Troll Ignore
:D
next
d
This is good advise. I wish MOTR would take it. Alas, he finds the rantings of the TWerP irresistable some how....

MOTR, plz, PLZ stop perpetuating the nonsense!!!
Middle-of-the-ro ad

Fresno, CA

#65 Mar 9, 2010
The Real Bubba Joe Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheepoholism is a family disease
choose recovery
So is twerpism. Only problem, there is no cure/recovery. He's like that incurable strain of syphilis. Only thing that would set him free would be a lobotomy or death. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Interior chief says he and Alaska senator bond ... Aug '17 bottlecap 1
News Lisa Murkowski walked a tight rope in Alaska wh... Aug '17 JAD Trumpland 3
News Ryan Zinke: 'Laughable' to suggest he threatene... Jul '17 NotSoDivineMsM 3
News Last Blockbuster stores stay open in Alaska Apr '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 3
News With Walker's blessing, former Gov. Murkowski w... Apr '17 John 1
News Alaska underwater gas leak continues, 2nd group... (Feb '17) Feb '17 cannot trust em a... 1
News Alaskans dive into 0-degree water, some dressed... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Spotted Girl 3
More from around the web