Sarah Palin's Book "Going Rogue"

Sarah Palin's Book "Going Rogue"

There are 1 comment on the Associated Content story from Sep 30, 2009, titled Sarah Palin's Book "Going Rogue". In it, Associated Content reports that:

Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska, has apparently completed having someone else write her book "Going Rogue: An American Life." Was the almost son-in-law Levi Johnston right? Did the quitter-governator run out on her job to grab the cash? It has to be easier being a part-time book um..."writer" than being a part-time governor, right? After ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

eileen

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Nov 16, 2009
The new novel titled "Dalton Shores" will touch your heart even more than Sarah Palin's. Amazon readers are giving it 5 star reviews

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Let's talk, not litigate, over Indian country i... 6 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Obama paints doomsday scene of global warming i... (Sep '15) Jul 30 Go Blue Forever 15
News Members of 'Alaskan Bush People' serve time on ... Apr '16 Ann Marie 1
News Billy Brown and Joshua Brown of 'Alaskan Bush P... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Jacqueline 3
News Fire, Explosions Claim Several Homes After Alas... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Pres 1
News Sawyer's family relieved by arrest (Mar '06) Jan '16 Janice Dolby 18
News A moose-hunter and his hovercraft tell the Supr... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web