Sarah Palin: My Life is Like a Realit...

Sarah Palin: My Life is Like a Reality Show

There are 16 comments on the CBS News story from Nov 16, 2009, titled Sarah Palin: My Life is Like a Reality Show. In it, CBS News reports that:

Sarah Palin apparently feels as though she's already spending enough time on television.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Lilllith

Portland, OR

#1 Nov 16, 2009
Like? Like a reality show? How stupid is this woman? It is real life, and you are being filmed 24/7 at your own behest? How much more like can "like" get? Now damn, that's just incredibly stupid.
John Balsac

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Nov 16, 2009
The woman is a walking train wreck. If her life is a reality show, it has all been her doing.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#3 Nov 16, 2009
According to some of John McCain's election staffers,
Palin's book is nothing but pure fabrication from cover to cover. "Fabrication" being a polite way to say lie. A book of lies.
Bill

Portland, OR

#4 Nov 16, 2009
Palin frightens the left.
John Balsac

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Nov 17, 2009
Palin's main problem is her inability to cope with reality. I have friends who worked for the McCain campaign and they say the woman is no true conservative, is dumber than even George W. Bush, is bat-shit crazy and is a complete bitch.
Bill

Portland, OR

#6 Nov 17, 2009
John Balsac wrote:
Palin's main problem is her inability to cope with reality. I have friends who worked for the McCain campaign and they say the woman is no true conservative, is dumber than even George W. Bush, is bat-shit crazy and is a complete bitch.
She was also the Governor of the largest state in the Union, and Commander of a very important branch of the US military. Meanwhile, the current resident of the White Hows was in the Senate for two years, after being a community organizer...
omg

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2009
Bill wrote:
She frightens the right too and makes them look bad.
Brian Fellow

Waterville, ME

#8 Nov 17, 2009
Bill wrote:
And by "frighten" you mean amuse?
omg

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2009
It seems she and her family want to be the next Anna Nicole show.

Get real she has no political career left. So much came out if she had finished her term as governor she may have ended up in jail from the charges dropped by her resigning but at the least she would not have been reelected to anything.
Mack

Springfield, MA

#10 Nov 17, 2009
I agree with Sara. She is like one of those dumb blondes we see on "The Real World" or "Housewives of Orange County",who have brains,no talent,and just look good and become 'FAMOUS'. Like Brittany Spears,Paris Hilton.
omg

United States

#11 Nov 17, 2009
Mack wrote:
I agree with Sara. She is like one of those dumb blondes we see on "The Real World" or "Housewives of Orange County",who have brains,no talent,and just look good and become 'FAMOUS'. Like Brittany Spears,Paris Hilton.
They all have more class than she does so she is more of the Anna Nicole type. Plastic surgery has done it's best.
Bill

Portland, OR

#12 Nov 17, 2009
Funny how the Osama camp is still campaigning against Palin.
John Balsac

Boca Raton, FL

#13 Nov 17, 2009
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
She was also the Governor of the largest state in the Union, and Commander of a very important branch of the US military. Meanwhile, the current resident of the White Hows was in the Senate for two years, after being a community organizer...
Largest by size, though the most sparsely populated. They have a homogenized population with a lack of a vital economy that merits important decisions like those that face the president. Obama's state senate district was more populated than Alaska, big guy. He also isn't easily outwitted by Katie Couric. Outwit and Katie Couric in the same sentence. I can't believe I just wrote that!!!

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#14 Nov 17, 2009
Bill wrote:
LOL! All she has to do is speak and she can out-do anyone else's attempt to 'campaign against her'!! You-betcha
omg

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2009
Bill wrote:
Is the McCain camp still campaigning for her?

If people dislike her because of what she is doing and saying why do you think it is about politics?

I dislike Paris Hilton too but not because I think she will ever be elected to anything. I just want that kind of crap off the TV.
Bill

Portland, OR

#16 Nov 17, 2009
omg wrote:
<quoted text>Is the McCain camp still campaigning for her?
If people dislike her because of what she is doing and saying why do you think it is about politics?
I dislike Paris Hilton too but not because I think she will ever be elected to anything. I just want that kind of crap off the TV.
LOL!! No, th Osamabots are terrified, they know they;re backing a one term saudi financed horse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Interior chief says he and Alaska senator bond ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 bottlecap 1
News Lisa Murkowski walked a tight rope in Alaska wh... (Jul '17) Aug '17 JAD Trumpland 3
News Ryan Zinke: 'Laughable' to suggest he threatene... (Jul '17) Jul '17 NotSoDivineMsM 3
News Last Blockbuster stores stay open in Alaska (Apr '17) Apr '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 3
News With Walker's blessing, former Gov. Murkowski w... (Apr '17) Apr '17 John 1
News Alaska underwater gas leak continues, 2nd group... (Feb '17) Feb '17 cannot trust em a... 1
News Alaskans dive into 0-degree water, some dressed... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Spotted Girl 3