Robertson wishes Facebook had 'vomit'...

Robertson wishes Facebook had 'vomit' button for gays

There are 72 comments on the WLWT-TV Cincinnati story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Robertson wishes Facebook had 'vomit' button for gays. In it, WLWT-TV Cincinnati reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLWT-TV Cincinnati.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Chauncey

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2013
Pat for President in 2016.

WOO HOO!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 9, 2013
I've long wished that TOPIX had a "vomit" icon.(sigh)

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#3 Jul 9, 2013
If there ever was an emetic face, it would be that of Pat Robertson.
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Is that old bigot ever going to die?
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jul 9, 2013
Charlton wrote:
<quoted text>Me two, everyone I read a queer post it makes me wanna throw up!!!
but yet - hear you are rubbing one out daily, to your secret fantasies of same gender sex
JWP

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Jul 9, 2013
This world would be boring if not for idiots like Pat Robertson. He always finds ways to amaze me at how stupid human beings are capable of becoming.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#8 Jul 9, 2013
Charlton wrote:
well Keep on reading don't stop till you're dead
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#9 Jul 9, 2013
Charlton wrote:
Is that why you are on the gay/lesbian forum of topix? You must be a masochist then, that should seek help.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#10 Jul 9, 2013
After reading page 2 I don't feel so singled out and this man makes millions what did I do wrong

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#11 Jul 9, 2013
Charlton wrote:
Solution: Stop Reading and leave the LGBT Forum.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#12 Jul 9, 2013
On the bright side, this at least proves that even ancient, dried up, decrepit bigots can move forward, even if at a snail's pace. He use to think that Facebook was the work of that fictional character called "the Devil."
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jul 9, 2013
And once again I wonder: Is this man truly still alive? Are we sure that's not an animatronic Pat just replaying tapes of past hits?
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Jul 9, 2013
Charlton wrote:
Hold still sugar......while I run my warm moist tongue in your ear and whisper sweet nothings to make your legs wilt and quiver
Smoochie smoochie my leetle chickadee; mmmmmmm-wah!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#17 Jul 9, 2013
Charlton wrote:
Then why do you sit and slobber over every gay post your Cheetos stained fingers can type up, LITTLE liar?

That doesn't say much about YOU that you cannot manage to stay away from what you hate so much.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#18 Jul 9, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
See, you don't need a throw up button on here cause you have filthy [email protected] talking about sexing one another. It's automatic.
And you're reading every one that comes your way. Why?

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#19 Jul 9, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
See, you don't need a throw up button on here cause you have filthy [email protected] talking about sexing one another. It's automatic.
So are you a glutton for punishment, or a captive audience? The big button on the front of your computer will help you out.
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#20 Jul 9, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
LOL! I'm doing one for you right now. Are you feeling it; sugar?
My remote control has several different buttons that make Pat Robertson disappear before nausea sets in
decisions decisions decisions

“We are all atheists”

Since: May 11

Rehoboth Beach, DE

#21 Jul 9, 2013
I can't tell you how many times I've felt the same way - wishing there was some sort of "dislike" or "disgust" button next to the "Like" button on FB.

Of course, my disgusts would be on the pages of vomit from the likes of this vile, evil person.
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#22 Jul 9, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
You talk about gay sex more than anyone on here. Is there something you're not admitting to?
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#24 Jul 9, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cause it's disgusting, you're disgusting. It just amazes me that there's actually people like you that would rather be with a man rather than a beautiful woman. It really boggles the mind.
Horsefeathers!
Your own mother had rather be with a man than with a woman
Perhaps she can explain it to you (if she can get your mind? to quit boggling)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Startups Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Microsoft Paint may be 'dead' soon 10 hr Unspecified_2_u 1
News Trump blasts attorney general, questions Ukrain... 20 hr totallydisgusted 5
News Microsoft to keep Paint program after 'outpouri... Tue Art 1
News From JonBenet Ramsey's Murder to the Disappeara... Jul 18 Tex- 1
How to Get into Forbes Jul 18 stanleyhugh 1
News Dunkin Donuts is ditching the Coffee Coolatta Jul 17 Tex- 29
News Kid Rock hints online he will run for U.S. Senate Jul 13 He Named Me Black... 7
More from around the web