Law to Keep Sex Offenders from Social...

Law to Keep Sex Offenders from Social Media Ruled Unconstitutional

There are 2 comments on the KNEK-FM Lafayette story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Law to Keep Sex Offenders from Social Media Ruled Unconstitutional. In it, KNEK-FM Lafayette reports that:

A federal appeals court on Wednesday said an Indiana law aimed at keeping most registered sex offenders from using social networking websites, instant messaging services and chat programs is unconstitutional.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNEK-FM Lafayette.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Parents need to watch and protect their children and not depend on Facebook to do it all for them. Of course sex offenders have no business talking to children but I didn't even think children were supposed to be on Facebook. You have to be over 13 to be on Facebook if I'm not mistaken, I know that's still a kid but many of these sex offenders are probably after much younger than that. Pedophiles prey on prepubescent children. Children under 12 should receive constant adult supervision. Protect children from sex offenders! Watch where your children go online and who they talk to.
xyz

Sultanpur, India

#2 Mar 3, 2013
abbey yar anyony chat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Startups Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump wona t bring Flowers to the debate... 8 hr USA Today 1
News News / 27 minutes agoRichie Sambora: I'm not ju... 12 hr mgemay 3
News Weird 44 mins ago 5:12 p.m.Idaho bus driver fir... 13 hr frilled2b 15
News Have you downloaded Apple's iDrain? iPhone user... Sep 22 ydtparts 1
News Talk Angela App "Kidnapper Behind the Camera" (Feb '14) Sep 21 Aiden 261
News Donald Trump surges to leads over Hillary Clint... Sep 21 Harry Paratestes 5
News Weird artifacts appearing in games R9 2900 Sep 21 Knock off purse s... 1
More from around the web