Future unclear for Spring Valley pool

Future unclear for Spring Valley pool

There are 8 comments on the York Dispatch story from Mar 25, 2009, titled Future unclear for Spring Valley pool. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

The only high dive that will be left if Tim Pasch carries out his plans to build 98 townhouses at Spring Valley pool will be a street named High Dive Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Red Lion

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2009
Sounds like a done deal. So everyone will be going to Wisehaven and paying double! Rubbing salt in wound "backstroke drive" PLEASE!
Here we go again

Dover, PA

#2 Mar 25, 2009
Timmy Pasch with yet another project...
Dtown

York, PA

#3 Mar 26, 2009
I think it really stinks that Pasch doesn't have the courtesy to at least let people know what is going on. Many people have been going to Spring Valley since they were kids. There is a lot of tradition there for so many people. I had hoped my kids would have the same opportunity.

Good luck selling those townhomes after you build them. The timing is so good to sell them right now and I really think they will sell well with the dairy farm smell blowing in and it's supply of flies, oh and who doesn't want to live right under those high voltage power lines.
citizen

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 26, 2009
with Pasch its more like "backstabber" drive. worthless
Buford T

Dover, PA

#5 Mar 26, 2009
Pasch doesn't know what courtesy is.
Red Lion

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2009
The phone number for Spring Valley pool has been disconnected.
Yoe Pa

Cranford, NJ

#7 Apr 15, 2009
this is bull....building these houses that are going to sit there and just collect dust and make no money off them when opening the pool you will make money...daahhh..but its like this he loses out one money cuz he cant think right at alll
spring valley member

Cranford, NJ

#8 Apr 15, 2009
what you plan to do is a bunch of BS. i have been going there since i have been a baby and have met so many people and friends and to see it close would just suck and be stupid. this even isnt the time tto sell houses so you will make no money and just piss people off. also to not tell us is bull. i have been going here every summer because i love to and to see4 it close would be stupid and would ruin my summer because i would have nothing else to do. i think that you should think again about closing nobody wants it and it is a bad decision. you will over price them and get nothing out of them. and if you decide to go through with it nobdy will like it and will be so pissed at you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swimming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to register for meets as unattached May 15 src2010 1
News Five weird diseases you can catch while traveling May 4 Alien Phartse 10
News Phelps in hot water again: Swimmer apologizes a... (Feb '09) Apr 27 YooPharts 212
News Easton students can get in pools for free -- wi... (Jul '09) Apr 24 We phartse 12
News Anxiety in youths subject of documentary film s... Apr 24 No wonder eh 1
News Blue Fins recognized for work with Trillium grant (Nov '14) Mar '18 BluePhartse 5
News Habersham County youth drowns in Banks County lake (Aug '12) Mar '18 HavePhartse 10