Woody Hunt, Paul Foster working to bu...

Woody Hunt, Paul Foster working to buy baseball team

There are 70 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 21, 2012, titled Woody Hunt, Paul Foster working to buy baseball team. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The El Paso City Council will be presented with a proposal to build a Triple-A level baseball stadium Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Generosity

El Paso, TX

#1 Jun 23, 2012
I want to thank Paul F. Foster for all that he has done & is doing for the citizens of El Paso, but not everybody wants a new baseball team, new shopping mall or a third rate "Medical School/Faculty". What everybody does want is lower gas prices - we really don't need to be among the poorest regions in Texas, with consistently and traditionally the highest gasoline prices. Lower your prices - we can do with a little less of your "generosity".
What

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Just remember that the gifts are tax write offs and it won't matter whether the team makes money
ProudMexicanDemo crat

El Paso, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2012
We can go to Juarez to watch good Mexican baseball.
These rich gringos should put refrigerated air conditioning, cable TV and swimming pools at the public housing complexes for the proud Mexican people!
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Generosity wrote:
I want to thank Paul F. Foster for all that he has done & is doing for the citizens of El Paso, but not everybody wants a new baseball team, new shopping mall or a third rate "Medical School/Faculty". What everybody does want is lower gas prices - we really don't need to be among the poorest regions in Texas, with consistently and traditionally the highest gasoline prices. Lower your prices - we can do with a little less of your "generosity".
Their Screwed, I heard the Tiguas are going to build their own stadium and bring a Team affliated with the Mexican Pro League. They will sellout all their home games.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#6 Jun 23, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
Their Screwed, I heard the Tiguas are going to build their own stadium and bring a Team affliated with the Mexican Pro League. They will sellout all their home games.
Thank you for my opinion. I did not even know your supposed ancestors (traitors that they are)were thinking about having a baseball team. They won't even support a Futbol team here. You remember Futbol (soccer),right?
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#7 Jun 23, 2012
ProudMexicanDemo crat wrote:
We can go to Juarez to watch good Mexican baseball.
These rich gringos should put refrigerated air conditioning, cable TV and swimming pools at the public housing complexes for the proud Mexican people!
You want refrigerated air paid for by the public tax-paying, hard working citizens? Stuff it where the sun don't shine. You don't deserve refrigerated air unless you work for it.
ProudMexicanDemo crat

El Paso, TX

#8 Jun 23, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>You want refrigerated air paid for by the public tax-paying, hard working citizens? Stuff it where the sun don't shine. You don't deserve refrigerated air unless you work for it.
Gringo Ripofflican Racist!

The Proud Mexican people deserve to be fresh when they go to the Lone Card office!
FedMart Dave

El Paso, TX

#10 Jun 23, 2012
What do the act like NAZI wrote:
The Topix moderators are descendants of Adolf Hitlers
White Aryan Culture Movement.
They don't know how to play baseball, they are just a bunch of sissy Panzys hiding behind the scenes acting like a bunch of pregnant pigs.
The only have two purposes with the index fingers, one to hit the delete button and the othe other to finger themselves in the chocolate hole choo choo.
Beaner, let me guess you flucked the free ESL classes at La Fe?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 23, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for my opinion. I did not even know your supposed ancestors (traitors that they are)were thinking about having a baseball team. They won't even support a Futbol team here. You remember Futbol (soccer),right?
Also they don't support boxing either from the looks at all the people that DIDN'T show up to see their home boy last week. A so called world title fight 13,000 showed up and proabley half of them sneeked in to the Sun Bowl like they do every day into ElPaso.
Jim Beam

El Paso, TX

#12 Jun 23, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for my opinion. I did not even know your supposed ancestors (traitors that they are)were thinking about having a baseball team. They won't even support a Futbol team here. You remember Futbol (soccer),right?
You Dumbazz you heard that from that idiot aa maccoy.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/el-paso-tx/TA...
The Tiguas have no plans on bringing a mexican't team.
ima

United States

#13 Jun 23, 2012
If any one can buy a baseball team Mr. Foster can! And the mall's progress seems to be coming along fine, there will be jobs for El Pasoans! thanks Mr Foster! and thanks for the Medical School!
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#14 Jun 23, 2012
ima wrote:
If any one can buy a baseball team Mr. Foster can! And the mall's progress seems to be coming along fine, there will be jobs for El Pasoans! thanks Mr Foster! and thanks for the Medical School!
He's a has been, we're on to him now.. No body go to the games and support the Mexican team the drunks are bringing to town.
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#15 Jun 23, 2012
I'm pretty stupid you know. Only made it to 5th grade. I'm surprised I can use a computer, or even speel for that matter. Teachers said I was most likely to fail. I sure act tough, though.
Bomb Mexico

El Paso, TX

#16 Jun 24, 2012
Fck you all Mexicaca Beaners. Whites rule our America. White Aryan Nation will control America like in AZ. TX is next.
Twin Towers falling ha ha

El Paso, TX

#17 Jun 24, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
Fck you all Mexicaca Beaners. Whites rule our America. White Aryan Nation will control America like in AZ. TX is next.
Their barely hanging on to phoenix, they have circled the wagons in phoenix that's it. phoenix has a bulleyes on and will fall also. you sound like hitler in his bunker. hahahahakkakkakjajjajaja
It's over and waiting for Lupe to start signing. 2040 we rule!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#18 Jun 24, 2012
AA McCoy wrote:
I'm pretty stupid you know. Only made it to 5th grade. I'm surprised I can use a computer, or even speel for that matter. Teachers said I was most likely to fail. I sure act tough, though.
Yep, you don't sound too bright! Speel? soon as the new baseball team and stadium are ready and open I'll be there to show Mr. Foster HIS EFFORTS TO HELP OUR CITY with jobs are greatly appreciated. Thanks Mr. Foster!!!
Bad Place

United States

#19 Jun 24, 2012
Twin Towers falling ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Their barely hanging on to phoenix, they have circled the wagons in phoenix that's it. phoenix has a bulleyes on and will fall also. you sound like hitler in his bunker. hahahahakkakkakjajjajaja
It's over and waiting for Lupe to start signing. 2040 we rule!!!
You need to tell all you friend to get them wagons un circled that way you will have a way back home when the GOP takes over next year. You think blackie in DC cares about you bean bags he just wants your illegal votes.If Obama really cared about messcants what in the hell did he with till 4 months before election to say I love all you browines vote for me.Jan Brewer the Gov lady in Arizona has her has tied for now things will be change next year. I have notice you folks don't have a big following in Utah ,Idaho and Up in the northwest cause they don't play your silly games.
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#20 Jun 24, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, you don't sound too bright! Speel? soon as the new baseball team and stadium are ready and open I'll be there to show Mr. Foster HIS EFFORTS TO HELP OUR CITY with jobs are greatly appreciated. Thanks Mr. Foster!!!
That was the Imposter liar thief you responded to babosa.
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#21 Jun 25, 2012
Mexico will soon take over the USA. Everyone take out your Mexican flags and display them in front of your houses and throw your American flags away. Show your support for our beloved Mother Country, Mexico. Que Viva Mexico!
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#22 Jun 25, 2012
What do the act like NAZI wrote:
The Topix moderators are descendants of Adolf Hitlers
White Aryan Culture Movement.
They don't know how to play baseball, they are just a bunch of sissy Panzys hiding behind the scenes acting like a bunch of pregnant pigs.
The only have two purposes with the index fingers, one to hit the delete button and the othe other to finger themselves in the chocolate hole choo choo.
Did someone kick dirt in your face when you were on the ground?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Etc. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to play soccer in Canada ?? (Jun '08) Jul 18 Ameer Borkaai 207
News 'A real player's player' (May '10) Jul 11 CoolPhart 17
News Locals catch 10-foot mako (Aug '07) Jul 9 Has phartss 51
News Church presses on in work with refugees, immigr... Jul 7 Your phart 31
News The top 25 day trips from Toronto Jul 3 top phartse 2
News Father, son arrested in New Canaan baseball par... Jun '17 Was phartz 4
News Cosby Prosecutor Unfazed By Mistrial, Vows To T... Jun '17 Should phart 6
More from around the web