First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BS TRACKER

Powell, WY

#62 Sep 10, 2011
I AM THE PARENT OF A 2002 GRADUATE OF A KNOXVILLE FOOTBALL PLAYER. I WOULD BET THIS CLASS WILL NEVER BEAT PELLA. THE LAST TIME KNOXVILLE BEAT PELLA WAS IN THE FALL OF 2001. KNOXVILLE'S COACHES STINK FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. THEY HAVE NO TALENT OR BRAINS.
Craig

Knoxville, IA

#63 Sep 13, 2011
So it's the coaches fault that so many players are out for breaking the code of conduct? 5 kids out for a code violation, three out for grades and a two way starter out with a shoulder problem. These coaches all work very hard and they now what they are doing. Get real!
BS TRACKER

Powell, WY

#64 Sep 17, 2011
Knoville 0-4

Last night Norwalk 36 Knoxville 0

Need I say more? THE COACHES SUCK AND THE PROGRAM SUCKS.
BS TRACKER

Powell, WY

#65 Sep 17, 2011
CORRECTION
KNOXVILLE O NORWALK 43
Craig

Fort Dodge, IA

#66 Sep 17, 2011
Just wondering how many practices, film sessions you've ever been to? How many hours pass peewee football have you ever coached. Have you ever had to make a decision when it was third and long. You have no idea what you are talking about. My thought is you always wanted to be a good athlete but just never got off the bench.
BS TRACKER

Powell, WY

#67 Sep 17, 2011
YOU MUST BE A COACH CRAIG. SORRY YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE YOUR JOB. THEY DON'T PLAY FOOTBALL IN KNOXVILLE ANYMORE. THEY NEED TO DROP THE SPORT. THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED FOOTBALL SINCE THE 70'S. AS FOR BEING AN ATHLETE, I WAS AN ALL STATE RIGHT FIELDER IN NEVADA FOR 2 YEARS AS A KID. FACE IT. KNOXVILLE SUCKS.
BS TRACKER

Powell, WY

#68 Sep 17, 2011
AS FOR 3RD AND LONG IN KNOXVILLE, THEY MIGHT AS WELL PUNT.
Craig

Fort Dodge, IA

#69 Sep 18, 2011
Football and baseball are you kidding me? You have never played the game. I can see you really don't get it.
BS TRACKER

Powell, WY

#70 Sep 18, 2011
YOU DON'T GET IT CRAIG. KNOXVILLE SHOULD DROP FOOTBALL. YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE THICK-HEADED, BRAINLESS BACKERS OF KHS FOOTBALL. I KNOW YOU ARE PISSED OFF. DO WHAT WE DID--LEAVE. HA HA
mnf

Knoxville, IA

#71 Sep 19, 2011
BS TRACKER wrote:
I AM THE PARENT OF A 2002 GRADUATE OF A KNOXVILLE FOOTBALL PLAYER. I WOULD BET THIS CLASS WILL NEVER BEAT PELLA. THE LAST TIME KNOXVILLE BEAT PELLA WAS IN THE FALL OF 2001. KNOXVILLE'S COACHES STINK FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. THEY HAVE NO TALENT OR BRAINS.
If I remember right Knoxville beat Pella in a close game at Ken Locke back in 2005..21-14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle School Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should middle schools have team sports? (Nov '08) Apr '14 Sports player 70
Show your shcool pride with Titanium Twisters!!! (Mar '13) Mar '13 Anonymous 1
Discounts code for sports fundraisers! (Dec '12) Dec '12 Anonymous 1
Should schools require a 2.0 gpa for sports? (Feb '10) Dec '12 jimmie 3
News Louisville school board to hold public meeting ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mitt Rmoney 1
News Middle School Sports Programs Gone in September (Feb '12) Feb '12 meme 2
Height of basketball goal in middle school (Jun '09) Jan '12 lpj1198 2
More from around the web