Back Mountain Little League Results

Back Mountain Little League Results

There are 1 comment on the Times Leader story from Jun 7, 2009, titled Back Mountain Little League Results. In it, Times Leader reports that:

Christian Wargo allowed only three hits and struck out eight as the Rangers defeated the Astros, 11-3. Brenden Baloh and Ray Ostrowski both went 3-4 for the Rangers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Leader.

Eddie

Towanda, PA

#1 Aug 23, 2009
I would like to know,what are the rules for make-up games, due to field conditions and rain-outs.
If a public park is used and ones gear is placed in a dug-out, does an older team have the right to confiscate that field, if 3 others are available. I experienced this first hand, when a manager of an older team, Claimed were only T-Ball, and were not to use this field. This MGR. had filed a Disorderly Conduct ticket against me. which I need to defend at a magistrates hearing, on the 25th of August. Please e'mail me. Thanx a lot. Ed @ suzedaj29@epix.net. there's a lot more to this story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little League Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All star eligibility question (May '09) 1 hr Patrick22 46
Fair or foul 7 hr Roc2478 1
All Stars Age Question (Jun '09) 10 hr rodvas 80
disciplinary action by the board Thu olingerjccj 1
Coach Questions May 27 baseball mom 1
Little League Rule question concerning injuries (May '12) May 26 Mike 5
Should any coach disipline a player for his/her... May 17 cobra427 1
More from around the web