Should The Leafs Buyout Dion Phaneuf?

Should The Leafs Buyout Dion Phaneuf?

There are 1 comment on the Pension Plan Puppets story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Should The Leafs Buyout Dion Phaneuf?. In it, Pension Plan Puppets reports that:

The Leafs are in for a tough week but you can get yours off on the right foot with these links... We're taking your #MapleLeafs calls right now on #SN590 ! Do you think Phaneuf is a buy-out target? Call 416-870-0590, 1-888-666-0590 or *590 The local media has a good gig.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pension Plan Puppets.

cbaker

Oshawa, Canada

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Look at Dion's +-..he stinks and has stunk for 3 years. He's slow, out of shape, constantly gets caught and give aways, is not a leader, has a great shot but can't hit the net, broke Lupal's arm because he has zero hockey sense...shot it on the ice and you may do something. Yes I dislike him. Leafs should get rid of him and one goalie for a Top Center so Kessel has someone to play with...OR Kessel and Dion for Luono and a center. Bozak is a 3rd line center. Compare the Leafs top 4 players to The Rangers, Carolina, LA, Chicago, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could Colin Kaepernick's protest be leading to ... (Oct '16) 1 hr Dave 5
News Nate McMillan should dare to be weird 9 hr YouPhartse 4
News Colin Kaepernick supporters gather in New York ... 10 hr ToPhartse 41
News Rockwood woman, 28, charged with raping 13-year... (Mar '12) 10 hr LetPhartse 86
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) 15 hr LookingPharting 201
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Nice Phartez 33,676
News Packers 'shareholders' want Super Bowl at Lambe... 15 hr Then pharts 4
More from around the web