Dolphins release Daunte Culpepper -- OrlandoSentinel.com

There are 6 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Dolphins release Daunte Culpepper -- OrlandoSentinel.com. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Miami Dolphins released quarterback Daunte Culpepper on Tuesday, ending the former Pro Bowler's short stint in South Florida and wrapping up what became a contentious split between the player and the team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Forrest Trump

Orlando, FL

#1 Jul 17, 2007
The Falcons might need a new QB..... lol
Charleston_Knigh t

Charleston, SC

#2 Jul 17, 2007
Maybe Dante needs a better agent? A shame really...but at least the guy is filthy rich. I guess Asante Samuel should be the top UCF all-star in the NFL, eh?

Since: May 07

Morristown, NJ

#3 Jul 17, 2007
Forrest Trump wrote:
The Falcons might need a new QB..... lol
no chance
Wikiwiki

Orlando, FL

#4 Jul 17, 2007
Too bad...at least this time we have the replacement...unlike what Ricky did like three years ago. Can't lament about not getting Brees either...stuff happens. Hopefully they can do something decent this year.
Dutch

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2007
Vick facing Federal charges from the dog-fighting ring operation; and Jax looking at Culpepper also.

Daunte likely to be at Atlanta or Jax for pre-season.
Tracy H

Dothan, AL

#6 Jul 18, 2007
He made 8 million last year, but only played 4 games...and now he's worried about feeding his family? Give me a break!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 33 min Chosen Traveler 29,712
News Jill Duggar Dillard Criticized over Use of Slin... 41 min Tazo 9
News McIlroy needs to rush; ticket prices fall; Pacq... 2 hr tom wingo 2
News A-Rod ties Mays for 4th with 660 HRs; Yanks top... 2 hr tom wingo 2
News Ralph Klein's daughter backs NDP 2 hr tom wingo 2
News Troop hopes Pan Am Games leave a legacy (Nov '13) 2 hr tom wingo 20
News Rubio: A bad Iran deal a almost guarantees wara 2 hr tom wingo 7
More from around the web