No one elected to baseball Hall of Fame

No one elected to baseball Hall of Fame

There are 1 comment on the WTOP-FM Washington story from Jan 9, 2013, titled No one elected to baseball Hall of Fame. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

Steroid-tainted stars Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens and Sammy Sosa were denied entry to baseball's Hall of Fame, with voters failing to elect any candidates for only the second time in four decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Since: Jan 07

Naperville, Illinois

#1 Jan 12, 2013
These New Generation Whussies I can't stand them.

I may agree with Sammy Sosa not making it but Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens??? C'mon

I hate you new generation college boys who don't know shtte about sports.....I remember whe they used to "FREE BASE", Yeah don't know what that means do you you yuppie Cock/Tuckers.

And I don't give a shtte if Sammy Sosa did Steriods, I think he was MEDIA HYPED into fame, actually he wasn't that good.

But Bonds & Clemens???
You college boys like to hide behind steriods because you know nothing about sports. YOU SUCK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Kyle Busch admits to improper driving,... (May '06) 2 hr BetPhartse 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 35,558
News Top StoryAustin Dillon takes No. 3 back to vict... 15 hr DoesPhartse 19
News NASCAR heads to Atlanta with a Daytona 500 hang... 17 hr And phartse 2
News How Black Women Have Been Leaning In Forever (Aug '15) 18 hr YouPhartse 27
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... 18 hr ScoresPhartse 2
News Daytona 500: What we learned during the Great A... 20 hr RacePhartse 4
More from around the web