Rangers not lucky in striker bid

Jul 2, 2007 Full story: Team Talk 7

“There is probably a fee that the club couldn't turn down, but Rangers are nowhere near it, and if they keep coming back with add-ons and things like that it just isn't going to happen.”

Kilmarnock have rejected a third offer from Scottish Premier League rivals Rangers for striker Steven Naismith. via Team Talk

Full Story
kieran cochrane

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jul 3, 2007
i dont think rangers will make money if the sell players and then go for the good players and then we can get the dream team back

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 21, 2013
dadaddeeerdb

Location hidden

#4 Sep 21, 2013
djdus h

Location hidden

#5 Sep 21, 2013
djfhfjak

Location hidden

#6 Sep 21, 2013
nd

Location hidden

#9 Sep 21, 2013
hfgdi
Steven Naismith

Rochdale, UK

#10 Feb 28, 2014
Who cares about the Gers, I've got a nice bench to warm up down the road, and get paid multiple times the moola I was getting up there.

Mercenary?.........your god damn right I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ward's Aunt Says Tony Stewart Grand Jury Put 'W... 6 min Hilton Head 95
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 48 min Bruin For Life 27,916
a I am a Liberian, not a virus.a Campaign fight... 52 min DangerousRiteWing... 1
Raiders confession 1 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 2
Possible Raiders coaching candidates 2 hr Flatulence Fred 50
FBI Raids Sommet Group In Cool Springs - NewsCh... (Jul '10) 3 hr ex-employee 1,327
Brett Favre delays return to Green Bay because ... 3 hr Hall of Pervs 4

Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE