Reviewing the 5 Most Painful Losses i...

Reviewing the 5 Most Painful Losses in Green Bay Packers History

There are 170 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Reviewing the 5 Most Painful Losses in Green Bay Packers History. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The Green Bay Packers are the most historic franchise in the NFL . Tied for the oldest team in league history, the Packers have had their ups and downs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

GBPmies

Finland

#143 Jun 25, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
Thanks GBPmies. You couldn't pick a better example of the kind of hypoctical whining I was talking about in post #125.
I was shocked to learn ezg is not the little angle he lets on to be. He has a dark side! oooooooohhhh!

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#144 Jun 25, 2012
Playing second fiddle to Viking fans here on topix must be sobering, and a bit more than some can handle.
Earning respect around the league has been achieved by gb, that must mean they’re too sensitive too, LOL.
Freud could have done a case study on these pucker fans, but he probably would have hung himself before writing up his conclusions.
GBPmies

Finland

#145 Jun 25, 2012
40for60 wrote:
Playing second fiddle to Viking fans here on topix must be sobering, and a bit more than some can handle.
Earning respect around the league has been achieved by gb, that must mean they’re too sensitive too, LOL.
Freud could have done a case study on these pucker fans, but he probably would have hung himself before writing up his conclusions.
Maybe you could do us all a favor and give it a shot ;)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#146 Jun 25, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that VERY few rookies make a significant impact their rookie season. Most teams can only hope for a marginal improvement due to the play of rookies. Even Cam Newton, with his impressive record breaking rookie season, didn't improve the team by many wins. So when a team is 3-13, the marginal improvement is not likely to put that team on top of the division in year one. The other teams in the division will make the playoffs with a marginal improvement and perhaps even a deep playoff run. If you are being honest, the Vikings would be quite successful to improve to 8-8 this season. While it would be a good improvement FOR THIS SEASON it certainly isn't the kind of goal a team is looking for ultimately. That is why 2 or 3 seasons out is more realistic.
The only reason I dont think that is we probably would have been 6-0 at the start of last season if not for Mcnuthin throwing the ball into the ground.Im hoping we'll get some help from the players we drafted last year as well the year before.We probably will have only 2 guys from this draft starting-Kalil and Smith with the others seeing some playing time.You may be right but if we finish 8-8 I wont view it as a successful year.Only better.I know the Packers are the team to beat but they have weaknesses and Im not sure the Lions and Bears are as good as their rated.Ill give you the benefit of the doubt for now though.Who knows after our 13-3 season in 1984 we drafted Chris Doleman who is now in the hall of fame so its not all bad.Kind of ironic that we drafted Doleman at #4 overall and now Kalil at #4 overall.LOL
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#147 Jun 25, 2012
OMG GBPmies, you relly wound him up this time. What do you think the over and under will be? I will put it at 100. I bet he goes at least 100 posts with the same hypocritical whining and name calling. I hope I'm wrong, but that's probably just wishful thinking.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#148 Jun 25, 2012
EZG thinks he's a MD doctor having taken the hypocritic oath
ezg357

Madera, CA

#149 Jun 25, 2012
[QUOTE who=""]EZG thinks he's a MD doctor having taken the hypocritic oath[/QUOTE]Now this is funny This is rivalry talk someone that does it with class Guys they should take note from you Laughing Bear Fan.Them two GBPmies & GBPfan are rude & classless
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#150 Jun 25, 2012
Damn, I think we're already at 5 or 6. I knew it would be safe to bet the over.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#151 Jun 25, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could do us all a favor and give it a shot ;)
Comparing me to Freud? Why thank you Meme
What's that, the Vikings suck?
How observant, those deduction skills are certainly top notch!
ezg357

Madera, CA

#152 Jun 25, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol they love that horn
GBPmies

Finland

#153 Jun 25, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo... Touché 40, you completely slayed me there! You are now like Frued and Don Rickles all rapped up into one. LOL

Don’t go comparing me to Sherlock Holmes just yet 40, the Vikings sucking is common knowledge.

Maybe with my deduction skills, your vocabulary, and ezg’s overwhelming displays of class and kindness we could take over the world some day! Or at least join one of the Presidential campaigns! LOL
GBPmies

Finland

#154 Jun 26, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>Now this is funny This is rivalry talk someone that does it with class Guys they should take note from you Laughing Bear Fan.Them two GBPmies & GBPfan are rude & classless

Still calling names ezg? Shame!
Please conduct yourself in more elegant and dignified manner while posting on topix. Your negativity and ugliness is taking away from and real foot ball discussions.

--- ezg this is just my opinion, feel free to keep on whining and sobbing and criticizing others for the same things you do----
ezg357

Madera, CA

#155 Jun 26, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Still calling names ezg? Shame!
Please conduct yourself in more elegant and dignified manner while posting on topix. Your negativity and ugliness is taking away from and real foot ball discussions.
--- ezg this is just my opinion, feel free to keep on whining and sobbing and criticizing others for the same things you do----
Such a joke You of all people saying this is like the pot calling the kettle black Dont you think lol
ezg357

Madera, CA

#156 Jun 26, 2012
My saying they love the horn is rivalry fun GBPmies.. It isnt being insulting to a remarks you made Or what you did by posting one of my comments but Not posting the other person comments that was said first & the reason for my reply to him That showed you will do anything for a cheap laugh & shows how low of a person you are. IN the future I wont be replying to your post & would prefer if you butt out of mine Low class people I dont like talking to. I dont care for your Chlidish fun.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#157 Jun 26, 2012
Once more he shows his low comprehension lol
GBPmies

Finland

#158 Jun 26, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
My saying they love the horn is rivalry fun GBPmies.. It isnt being insulting
I don't recall commenting on you post about loving the horn???? But since you insist you are right I love the horn! Probably my favorite horn!
GBPmies

Finland

#159 Jun 26, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
My saying they love the horn is rivalry fun GBPmies.. It isnt being insulting to a remarks you made Or what you did by posting one of my comments but Not posting the other person comments that was said first & the reason for my reply to him That showed you will do anything for a cheap laugh & shows how low of a person you are. IN the future I wont be replying to your post & would prefer if you butt out of mine Low class people I dont like talking to. I dont care for your Chlidish fun.

You are still being insulting and rude to me ezg. Enough with the whininess and rudeness please. Your comments were proof of your rudeness ezg, facts are facts some people can not face the facts.
Way to move on ezg, the whining has finally stopped.

Or has it?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#160 Jun 26, 2012
The "over" is easy money. He's already over 10 with no signs of slowing down. This is going to be the SOS thing all over. Wake me when it's done.
eric

Arpin, WI

#161 Jun 26, 2012
well,camp starts in a few short weeks,preseason games start in a bit over a month from now,so cuts,trades and waiver signings should start in a short time and we may have plenty to chat about.The off season is close to over.Is it me or did this off season seem very uneventful ( not just for the PACKERS but for everyone)
GBPmies

Finland

#162 Jun 26, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
The "over" is easy money. He's already over 10 with no signs of slowing down. This is going to be the SOS thing all over. Wake me when it's done.
This is much worse than the SOS crap, that was entertaining, this is only about who is naughty or nice or thinks they are nice but have a dark side they cannot admit to. We might as well argue about favorite colors! I like red! It is better than blue IMO......

......see just as boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missed chances eliminate Oak Ridge from playoffs (Nov '13) 1 hr T-Bone 34
News Can Murray top golden year at US Open? 2 hr humphreyz 1
News Kawakami: Kaepernick's uninspiring performance ... 9 hr Cut The Kitty 2
Colin Kaepernick is wrong. 9 hr Waiver Coming 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Trojan 32,332
News Klutt 11th in NASCAR debut (Jun '10) 17 hr auto-racing 4
Stuart Cramer Varsity Football and Coach Mac 19 hr Heee 2
More from around the web