After retiring from coaching, Biletnikoff returns to help commu...

There are 36 comments on the GoErie.com story from Mar 7, 2008, titled After retiring from coaching, Biletnikoff returns to help commu.... In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Fred Biletnikoff finally has time on his hands, much like the notorious Stickum substance that helped him latch on to 589 passes in his 14-year playing career with the Oakland Raiders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
booksmart

Lowville, NY

#1 Mar 7, 2008
Correction: Ted "Mad Stork" Hendricks
MCR

Erie, PA

#2 Mar 7, 2008
Isn't this the same guy that quite a few years ago said he would never come back to "Hick" Erie or some stupid remark like that. He would rather stay in California. Some hero.
theob3

Wenatchee, WA

#3 Mar 7, 2008
Regardless of what people remember of the 70's Raiders on the field, off the field they always were out there contributing to the community. I remember Ben Davidson visiting a children's home in the Bay Area dressed as Santa. They are/were bigger in real life than they were/are on the field.
OakRaidFan

El Dorado Hills, CA

#4 Mar 8, 2008
Today's Sacramento Bee ( sacbee.com ) has an article about Jarrod Cooper helping out at an Oakland abused animal facility, giving them money, and planning to become an ACO, Animal
Control Officer, when he retires. www.raiders.com has a plethora of articles about what the Raiders do in
the community, as does raidernews.com
This has always been Al Davis' way.
Natasha Biletnikoff

Escondido, CA

#5 Dec 9, 2008
I find it funny how my father (Fred Biletnikoff) finds so much time to go and help other peoples children when I haven't heard from him in months. Actually the last time I spoke to him was in July and he said he was going to send me something because I was having a hard time keeping up with my bills and here we are in December and no "help" or even a phone call. I think if people really knew how "Freddy B" was as a father they might look at him different. Him and his wife take all this credit for being the reason my sister moved to the Bay Area but she wanted to go there. They didn't convince her too. Growing up Fred rarely had anything to do with my sister and I and my mom actually took kim on numerous occasions to court because he refused to pay child support. Fred Biletnikoff is a sorry excuse for a father and I wish everyone would stop thinking he is this great man.
big m

Chula Vista, CA

#6 Jun 25, 2009
haha!!
Natasha Biletnikoff wrote:
I find it funny how my father (Fred Biletnikoff) finds so much time to go and help other peoples children when I haven't heard from him in months. Actually the last time I spoke to him was in July and he said he was going to send me something because I was having a hard time keeping up with my bills and here we are in December and no "help" or even a phone call. I think if people really knew how "Freddy B" was as a father they might look at him different. Him and his wife take all this credit for being the reason my sister moved to the Bay Area but she wanted to go there. They didn't convince her too. Growing up Fred rarely had anything to do with my sister and I and my mom actually took kim on numerous occasions to court because he refused to pay child support. Fred Biletnikoff is a sorry excuse for a father and I wish everyone would stop thinking he is this great man.
Annonymous

Alameda, CA

#7 Jul 11, 2009
I went to Provo canyon school with Natasha and it's true. Dead beat dad....
Natasha Biletnikoff wrote:
I find it funny how my father (Fred Biletnikoff) finds so much time to go and help other peoples children when I haven't heard from him in months. Actually the last time I spoke to him was in July and he said he was going to send me something because I was having a hard time keeping up with my bills and here we are in December and no "help" or even a phone call. I think if people really knew how "Freddy B" was as a father they might look at him different. Him and his wife take all this credit for being the reason my sister moved to the Bay Area but she wanted to go there. They didn't convince her too. Growing up Fred rarely had anything to do with my sister and I and my mom actually took kim on numerous occasions to court because he refused to pay child support. Fred Biletnikoff is a sorry excuse for a father and I wish everyone would stop thinking he is this great man.
Teacher

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Jul 29, 2009
Yo, Natasha and "annonymous"....it's your favorite "downstairs teacher". Hi,y'all. Just saw Heather C. yesterday after 4 years. She's tryin to track ya down.

Sorry, didn't mean to "hijack" the comments page. Just tryin to track old acquaintances down. Carry on.
Natasha

Escondido, CA

#9 Aug 18, 2009
If this is who I think it is then that is so funny because I was just telling my husband the other week about one of my old art teachers in Utah who danced just like Micheal Jackson. How are you? Are you still teaching? I'm doing good. I'm married and have two little girls now. I wish there was a way to give you my email or phone number to talk to you and Heather without the entire world having access to it.
Teacher

Sandy, UT

#10 Aug 18, 2009
Natasha wrote:
If this is who I think it is then that is so funny because I was just telling my husband the other week about one of my old art teachers in Utah who danced just like Micheal Jackson. How are you? Are you still teaching? I'm doing good. I'm married and have two little girls now. I wish there was a way to give you my email or phone number to talk to you and Heather without the entire world having access to it.
Ahh haaaa....I be one in the same! Hmm...let me think...how to get in contact. Oh wait. Got it...my school email address. Ok. Type my first name, then a period, then my last name. Followed by @canyonsdistrict.org. It will look something like john.smith@canyonsdistrict.org . Bingo. I'm so smart.
Natasha

Escondido, CA

#11 Aug 19, 2009
Okay, so right now for the life of me I cannot remember your last name....this is so annoying. I can't believe I can't remember it especially because you were my teacher for what, almost 2 years. This is crazy. If you don't want to put it on here please give me a clue and then I'm sure I'll remember. This is so wierd that I can't remember your last name but I still remember you use to drive a CRV.
Teacher

Sandy, UT

#12 Aug 19, 2009
ahh haaa...I figured that might happen. y'all really only called us by our first names anyway. Hmm...let me think....rhymes with pearl.
numero uno

Chula Vista, CA

#13 Aug 25, 2009
Natasha wrote:
If this is who I think it is then that is so funny because I was just telling my husband the other week about one of my old art teachers in Utah who danced just like Micheal Jackson. How are you? Are you still teaching? I'm doing good. I'm married and have two little girls now. I wish there was a way to give you my email or phone number to talk to you and Heather without the entire world having access to it.
glad to know you have girls , hope you are well and happy! you will a frien of mine for the rest of my life. to and famaly be happy and healthy ....numero uno
Chris D

Scottsdale, AZ

#14 Sep 1, 2009
This wouldnt be Natasha from Circle K would it? If so, I wonder if you remember me.
Natasha wrote:
Okay, so right now for the life of me I cannot remember your last name....this is so annoying. I can't believe I can't remember it especially because you were my teacher for what, almost 2 years. This is crazy. If you don't want to put it on here please give me a clue and then I'm sure I'll remember. This is so wierd that I can't remember your last name but I still remember you use to drive a CRV.
Natasha

Escondido, CA

#15 Sep 1, 2009
That depends on if you're the person who's truck I threw up on or not...which I think it is you. Ilich told me you were in Nevada and I tried looking you up on myspace before but I couldn't find you. How are you?
Chris D

Scottsdale, AZ

#16 Sep 1, 2009
Ok, so this is defintely the Natasha from Circle K... hahahah

Im great, yeah i moved out here about 2 years ago. Im on myspace, just search for happychili and i should pop up. Howve you been? Dude, this thread has become a way for people to stalk you im seeing... hahaha. Gotta love them internets!
numero uno

Chula Vista, CA

#17 Sep 1, 2009
Natasha wrote:
That depends on if you're the person who's truck I threw up on or not...which I think it is you. Ilich told me you were in Nevada and I tried looking you up on myspace before but I couldn't find you. How are you?
not stalking , just thinking . just wanted to here if you got the life you wanted .. hope your girls and husband completed you . wont contact you no more!
Natasha

Escondido, CA

#18 Sep 2, 2009
I'm going to look for you tonight. I don't have a myspace page but my husband does. I didn't want one because I think people that I don't want contacting me would find me. Yeah, this thread has been weird. The first comment I posted was a long time ago then out of nowhere my old teacher found me and some other people...totally weird. I'll definitely try to look you up tonight so that way we can actually talk. I'm super glad to hear from you and of course I wouldn't forget you. We had some really fun times together like spending our entire paychecks on eating sushi and starbucks for lunch. Oh, and course I couldn't forget the stupidest movie ever known to man...FREEJACK!!!! Well hopefully I'll talk to you later.
Chris D

Scottsdale, AZ

#19 Sep 2, 2009
Nice! Yeah Ive always wondered what happened to you. Plus I totally lost contact with Ilich, so no way to talk to that dude. Hahah I remember those sushi days! Look me up on myspace, I dont usually use it anymore, but Im on facebook a lot more. I definitely want to catch up with you, see how things are... even though youre clowning on my favorite movie of all time. hahaa.
breesa

Encinitas, CA

#20 Dec 11, 2009
Natasha Biletnikoff wrote:
I find it funny how my father (Fred Biletnikoff) finds so much time to go and help other peoples children when I haven't heard from him in months. Actually the last time I spoke to him was in July and he said he was going to send me something because I was having a hard time keeping up with my bills and here we are in December and no "help" or even a phone call. I think if people really knew how "Freddy B" was as a father they might look at him different. Him and his wife take all this credit for being the reason my sister moved to the Bay Area but she wanted to go there. They didn't convince her too. Growing up Fred rarely had anything to do with my sister and I and my mom actually took kim on numerous occasions to court because he refused to pay child support. Fred Biletnikoff is a sorry excuse for a father and I wish everyone would stop thinking he is this great man.
Natasha, not sure if you will find me here ... i've been trying to find you! FOREVER. find me on Facebook...I want to catch up with you and see how things are going with you. I miss you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 25 min tom wingo 2,046
Cuckold Birmingham 26 min tom wingo 2
News Woman uses obituary to say Brady innocent in 'D... 30 min tom wingo 4
News John Terry in World Cup injury scare (May '10) 34 min tom wingo 8
News Chris Russo and Peter King Yelled at Each Other... 37 min tom wingo 9
News FBI Raids Sommet Group In Cool Springs - NewsCh... (Jul '10) 44 min tom wingo 1,434
News Tom Brady suspended four games, Patriots lose d... 56 min tom wingo 45
More from around the web