Proud players thrilled that hockey is...

Proud players thrilled that hockey is back

There are 4 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Jan 6, 2013, titled Proud players thrilled that hockey is back. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

Call the overseas players and tell them to come on home to New Jersey and Pennsylvania and other states where the NHL only existed in the form of messy labor updates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

onthfenceaboutho ckey

Timmins, Canada

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I feel that the players play for what they can get out of the game instead of for the love of the game. The owners are greedy and that's what started the greed from the players. After all who started the million dollar contracts to buy the Stanley Cup. Shame on both of them. Somewhere the fans that pay salaries and owners has been forgotten as well as local businesses.
John James

Johnstown, PA

#2 Jan 7, 2013
NHL players: We will come back. I would hope that when you take the ice for the first time in the 2012-2013 season you WILL receive a STANDING OVATION!
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Jan 7, 2013
John James wrote:
NHL players: We will come back. I would hope that when you take the ice for the first time in the 2012-2013 season you WILL receive a STANDING OVATION!
I Canadian, must watch hockey, must watch hockey. Hockey good, other sports bad.

“229 Strong”

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Who cares? Alabama just won their 15th National title, NOW that's newsworthy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... 1 hr I know dats right 8
News 15 First Nations to compete in 2nd annual 'Beyo... 2 hr Lumpson Whitehead 3
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 6 hr ehasn 53
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Trojan 32,324
News Nudist swimmer left in agony in lake - after fi... 11 hr Nudistfriendfinde... 1
News Bill Clinton Defends Clinton Foundation: 'We're... 11 hr Geezer 1
News Andy Murray will look to follow up his Olympic ... 18 hr K-DJ 2
More from around the web