Man fatally shot by deputy in North B...

Man fatally shot by deputy in North Branch identified

There are 3 comments on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Man fatally shot by deputy in North Branch identified. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

NORTH BRANCH, Minn. - The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension says a 46-year-old man armed with a rifle and a shotgun Authorities say Robert Elias Aho ignored sheriff's deputies' repeated instructions to put his weapons down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

Friend

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Thats to bad I worked with Bob . And it seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders . Wondering about the services that will be held for his home coming, time and place .
Czech Power over slovaks

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 10, 2012
another murder perpetrated by the racist ,high school educated, low iq pigs .

RIP Bob
Julie

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jul 18, 2012
My husband also worked with Bob. He's having a hard time with the loss of his friend. I just can't believe they had to shoot twice, maybe he would still be with us. RIP Bob, you were a wonderful human being, and very much missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News East Tenn. mom charged with abuse for allegedly... (Aug '14) 5 hr UnrulyPhartse 20
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 35,930
News Expansion Golden Knights advance to Stanley Cup... 13 hr AmazingPhartse 4
News LeBron scores 44 as Cavs top Celtics 13 hr ScoresPhartse 2
News The Yankees Shouldn't Bother Rehabbing Jacoby E... 14 hr Ells Phartse 6
News Yankees: What in the world has happened to Didi... 14 hr I Phartse 5
News Yankees: It's time to cut losses with Neil Walk... Mon Netyank52 10