Green Bay Packers: Is Jarrett Boykin ...

Green Bay Packers: Is Jarrett Boykin the Next Antonio Freeman?

There are 1 comment on the Rant Sports story from Aug 2, 2014, titled Green Bay Packers: Is Jarrett Boykin the Next Antonio Freeman?. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

He didn't exactly put up Hall-of-Fame numbers during his freshmen and sophomore seasons in the NFL , but believe you me, it would be a really bad idea for the league's defensive coordinators to sleep on blooming wideout Jarrett Boykin .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Monroe, WI

#1 Aug 3, 2014
A bit of a stretch at this point of his career and quite a compliment but you never know and he may have a hand a bit in if they re sign and how much some other WRs. The way the Cap is you need cash to sign others as well and a great year nad growth from Boykin MAY play a part in some decisions down the line

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After Charges Filed, MPD Conducting Internal Pr... 1 hr Mr Rogers 1
News Rocori Superintendent Accused Of Exposing Himse... 4 hr Several phartse 2
News Hoosier legend Vicki Hall brings passion, deep ... 7 hr BringsPharts 4
News Vikings re-sign kicker Kai Forbath after strong... 9 hr SFB PHARTS 8
News The benefits of using flaxseed oil - (Oct '07) 12 hr Flaxfart 51
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr PPPhartse 35,768
News Pete's closes in West Boca, to be replaced by f... (Aug '07) 16 hr This phartse 33