Carolina Panthers pursue $62 million ...

Carolina Panthers pursue $62 million in state support

There are 2 comments on the Rock Hill Herald story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Carolina Panthers pursue $62 million in state support. In it, Rock Hill Herald reports that:

Carolina Panthers' owner Jerry Richardson met with Gov. Pat McCrory and House Speaker Thom Tillis on Monday in pursuit of as much as $62 million in state money to help renovate Bank of America Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rock Hill Herald.

Forest City, NC

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Take your Panthers and that damn quarterback and get out of Charlotte!!!

Monroe, NC

#2 Feb 3, 2013
I second the last comment they were given the first now we want another. Carolina doesn't have near the football history to even ask for a qsuperbowl. Lets try a few home victors then graduate to a few playoff games before you ask for Super Bowl consideration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Chosen Traveler 30,219
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... 10 hr Fart news 11
News Fenerbahce seeks winning start in 2nd round of ... (Feb '08) 10 hr Fart news 195
News Car towing at UT-A&M game upsets Austin man (Dec '08) 10 hr Fart news 14
News Series Preview: Mariners Fri Fart news 2
News Miss Georgia Betty Cantrell wins Miss America p... Fri Fart news 17
News Climate change: Does eating bugs help? Fri Fart news 2
More from around the web