Jay Cutler to Packers DBs: 'Good luck'

Jay Cutler to Packers DBs: 'Good luck'

There are 63 comments on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Jay Cutler to Packers DBs: 'Good luck'. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

We begin the first season of 13-straight weeks of Thursday Night Football with a rather intriguing divisional clash between the Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

eric

Marshfield, WI

#22 Sep 13, 2012
OK Rodgers throws an INT and Chicago turns the INT into 7 pts,( of course it would have helped if Mathews wasnt tackled 2 by the LT) so,Time to put together another drive and kill off the clock.
23-10 GB so its not over yet.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#23 Sep 13, 2012
Well, whiner Cutler,guess we didnt need luck did we?
REGGIE 1-1

Bronx, NY

#24 Sep 13, 2012
Ok laughing Bear moron where are you now???
How about that Clay(reggie white)Matthews.Reggie lives.
A record 3 and a half sacks by Mr. Matthews.Tramon Williams 2 ints. Woodson an int.
The pack got into the face of Jay (girlie
man)Useless Cutler and buried his big mouth
into the ground where he belongs. 6 sacks against that clown.
I hope all you big mouths out there that bashed GB-
a GB fan finds you and puts you in the dirt like Loud Mouth Cutler was. I guess this packer fan from ny knew what he was talking about eh??!!!
Eat dirt packer bashers!!!!
REGGIE 1-1

Bronx, NY

#25 Sep 13, 2012
Make that 7 sacks lol !!!!!!!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#26 Sep 13, 2012
F@%k luck! You don't need luck when you're better than the other team.
Don GBPmies

Italy

#27 Sep 14, 2012
sacks to be Cuntler!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#28 Sep 14, 2012
NOT ANOTHER YEAR OF CUTLER WITH THAT GLAZED LOOK, AS HE HOLDS ONTO THE BALL, instead of getting rid of it and avoiding the sack....then, with the obligatory blaming his linemen.....while thug Marshall drops every ball, as he dreams of beating up his wife.....same shit, different day...
packer backer wichita ks

Wichita, KS

#29 Sep 14, 2012
eric wrote:
Well, whiner Cutler,guess we didnt need luck did we?
Hey Eric. Couldn"t agree more on Cutler, biggest whiner in the NFL. Packers showed the rest of the league that if you smack Cutler around he gets frustrated and plays poorly. Thought the defense improved quite a bit, more aggressive. Benson had a good game, couple strong carries. Very concerned about the left tackle situation. Rodgers cannot continue to take some of the hits he took last night. The int was a bad play on Jones' part and not that smart of throw with 3 Bears in the picture. Other than that I really like the energy of the defense and the ability that Capers has to do different things than a year ago. Only one game and hoped they learn both from the 49ers loss and the win against the Bears. Playing against 3 solid defenses in a row will limit some of the down field throws but the coaching staff is smart enough to figure that out. Good mix of run and short passes will provide for the occasional long throw as it did last night. Talk to you soon.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#30 Sep 14, 2012
The whiner blamed pretty much everyone else but took little responsibility.Its a damn shame a class act like Brian Urlacher and Lovie Smith have to put up with the antics of a whinning baby like Cutler.
like i said,ive never seen a whiner and a baby like Cutler, no wonder Denver wanted to unload him.

I really felt bad for Webb ( Bears LT) the kid really tried but was just outmatched by Mathews and Lovie and the staff completely failed by not giving the young man help. 3 1/2 sacks and Mathews was tackled in the backfield at least 2 times that were not called ( that i can think of) and 1 of them happened before the only TD throw Cutler threw ( not that one had to do with another but)23-10 but the game wasnt remotely that close.Chicago was clearly outplayed,Whiner Cutler got his ass handed to him ( before the claim of no oline and they claim GB has no oline,yet Rodgers wins a SB with out shitty oline nad puts up amazing numbers with that same line and we seen what whiner Cutler does with his shitty oline).
Marshall wanted man to man ect and Cutler welcomed pressure and Marshall did nothing, shut down for the most part, Cutler 11-27 120 or so yards 1TD when it was over and 4 INTs but yet he welcomed pressure and YET,publicly screamed at his LT,then shouldered him after the screaming ended,what a clown.
10 Gallon Cheeks

Katy, TX

#31 Sep 14, 2012
jim wrote:
JAY CUTLER has a big mouth
All that shower room activity...
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#32 Sep 14, 2012
Jones dropped a TD pass and broke on a down and out BEHIND the defender. I bet Aaron is anxiously waiting for Jennings to return. In any event, the offense didn't play very well. No doubt the Bear defense deserves much of the credit for that. Yesterday's win was primarily due to some very good defense by the Packers! I'm excited to see how this defense will be playng at the end of the season.
Improvement

Katy, TX

#33 Sep 14, 2012
Defense did seem to click a lot better...that and Jay just sucks...

Benson started to run better...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#35 Sep 14, 2012
eric wrote:
The whiner blamed pretty much everyone else but took little responsibility.Its a damn shame a class act like Brian Urlacher and Lovie Smith have to put up with the antics of a whinning baby like Cutler.
like i said,ive never seen a whiner and a baby like Cutler, no wonder Denver wanted to unload him.
I really felt bad for Webb ( Bears LT) the kid really tried but was just outmatched by Mathews and Lovie and the staff completely failed by not giving the young man help. 3 1/2 sacks and Mathews was tackled in the backfield at least 2 times that were not called ( that i can think of) and 1 of them happened before the only TD throw Cutler threw ( not that one had to do with another but)23-10 but the game wasnt remotely that close.Chicago was clearly outplayed,Whiner Cutler got his ass handed to him ( before the claim of no oline and they claim GB has no oline,yet Rodgers wins a SB with out shitty oline nad puts up amazing numbers with that same line and we seen what whiner Cutler does with his shitty oline).
Marshall wanted man to man ect and Cutler welcomed pressure and Marshall did nothing, shut down for the most part, Cutler 11-27 120 or so yards 1TD when it was over and 4 INTs but yet he welcomed pressure and YET,publicly screamed at his LT,then shouldered him after the screaming ended,what a clown.
Eric
If Cuntler gets rattled early, he gets that mopey look on his face and he's toast.
-Maybe he's partially blind by his diabetes?
-Should he be wearing coke bottle glasses?
-Tice's play calling left something to be desired, didn't call anything to slow down the blitzing
-Obviously didn't watch film of SF
-Didn't try to make the rush LB's play defense, just let them rush
-This might have been the wake-up call the Pack needed
-Play some D afterall they gave up over 100 points in the last 3 home games
-Help Va-Jay Jay out, send him some vagisil
eric

Marshfield, WI

#36 Sep 14, 2012
I dont believe Lovie was on his game either.That poor LT got eaten up by Mathews last night and didnt get a whole lot of help and Clay p/u 3 1/2 sacks and he could have had another 2 or 3 sacks if he werent tackled in the backfield in obvious hold situation.Thats scary,3plus sacks and could have had a few more or at least pressured Cutler and knocked him down.
I was pretty impressed with Hawk as well,he played well,again,not alot of highlight film tackles but got the job done.

I was also impressed by Brian Urlacher,Not quite where he was or has been but played very well IMO,made some real nice plays stringing out the run on Benson a few times..Tim Jennings was impressive as well,i really like that kid! Peppers is Peppers, he got his 2 sacks vs Newhouse other then that,he didnt do a real lot,so Newhouse did a decent job overall.They were very impressive shutting down Marshall and Jaffrey ( sp) for 3 1/2 quarters.
Cutler is just owned by the Packers or nicely put,GB has Cutlers number it seems.I dont like gloating but in Cutlers case ill make an exception,Cutler is a cocky whiner who got his ass handed to him plain and simple,chewed out his LT in front of everyone,had a puss on and except for the opening drive in the 2nd half,he didnt do much of squat.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#37 Sep 14, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
Jones dropped a TD pass and broke on a down and out BEHIND the defender. I bet Aaron is anxiously waiting for Jennings to return. In any event, the offense didn't play very well. No doubt the Bear defense deserves much of the credit for that. Yesterday's win was primarily due to some very good defense by the Packers! I'm excited to see how this defense will be playng at the end of the season.
I am glad you mentioned the Bears defense,they did a hellof a job! It didnt help our cause with Finley dropping a few key passes and a fumble ( that was in a major part of a real nice play by the secondary player for Chicago Tillman).
GB defense played exceptional last night! SHutting down Marshall and Jaffrey for almost the whole game and didnt allow Forte to break a whole lot of big plays ( he had a few nice catches for nice gains) but didnt break a whole lot of huge plays.Chicago also shot themselves in the foot a few times with penalties,but im sure Clay had a lot to do with the false start on the LT a few times and a hold or 2.Big Game and big players step up in big plays and CLAY certainly stepped up.The offense just isnt clicking quite as much and its basically the same group,minus Wells and the defense with some new faces played poorly vs a very good SF team but improved tremendously vs Chicago.Nice to see Worthy play pretty well.McMillan ( Maine) did ok,dropped that INT but didnt embarrass himself.Overall a nice performance!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#38 Sep 14, 2012
How about Woodsen?...still bringing it, after all these years...one of the greatest careers in football history....i'd bet he goes in the Hall, on the first vote.....believe it or not, i saw him play both ways at Michigan....never forget seeing him catch a ball thrown outta bounds, along the sidelines...with one hand....it was one of those replays, you could watch forever.....
eric

Marshfield, WI

#39 Sep 14, 2012
packer backer wichita ks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Eric. Couldn"t agree more on Cutler, biggest whiner in the NFL. Packers showed the rest of the league that if you smack Cutler around he gets frustrated and plays poorly. Thought the defense improved quite a bit, more aggressive. Benson had a good game, couple strong carries. Very concerned about the left tackle situation. Rodgers cannot continue to take some of the hits he took last night. The int was a bad play on Jones' part and not that smart of throw with 3 Bears in the picture. Other than that I really like the energy of the defense and the ability that Capers has to do different things than a year ago. Only one game and hoped they learn both from the 49ers loss and the win against the Bears. Playing against 3 solid defenses in a row will limit some of the down field throws but the coaching staff is smart enough to figure that out. Good mix of run and short passes will provide for the occasional long throw as it did last night. Talk to you soon.
You hit a lot of nice points.I like Benson performance for the most part.Over 100 total yards of offense is pretty nice but 29 straight games w/o a 100 yard rusher has to change ( i hope at least) but you only need to average 60-70 yards per game to p/u 1,000 yards so that stat isnt what it used to be.I would like to see Benson average close to 4 per carry and very few fumbles.Alex Green did ok.Certainly not great but he is developing and hopefully will develop into a real nice back in time.IS Starks still hurt or he just isnt getting much playing time!Turf toe is a rough thing to come back from.
Your Ex

United States

#40 Sep 14, 2012
green gay fagers wrote:
GREEN BAY WILL LOSE!!!!!!!
HahahahahahahahahHahHahahahah !!!!!!!!!!
CO cheesehead

United States

#42 Sep 14, 2012
Hey, a big heap of respect to Urlacher! That guy always shows more class than the rest of the Bears combined. From Cutlers defenseman laughing off Jays "wtf" comment after being sacked yet again, to the 180 of Urlacher helping Rodgers up off the turf in the 4th quarter. You're a real sportsman, Brian, we'd be proud to have you wearing green & gold!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#43 Sep 14, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
How about Woodsen?...still bringing it, after all these years...one of the greatest careers in football history....i'd bet he goes in the Hall, on the first vote.....believe it or not, i saw him play both ways at Michigan....never forget seeing him catch a ball thrown outta bounds, along the sidelines...with one hand....it was one of those replays, you could watch forever.....
55 career interceptions is frickin amazing. Even more amazing is that one out every 5 were returned for TDs! I agree, first ballot Hall of Fame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Rumors: Tom Brady vs. Roger Goodell Headed ... 1 min TNS 25
News 2016 Super Bowl Predictions: New England Patrio... 31 min Prometheus 1
News Serena Williams beats Venus, but little else is... 3 hr rakhuwin8ii 3
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) 4 hr groidsmashet 49
News Teddy Bridgewater Only 4th Best NFC North QB Sa... 5 hr Spielman 10
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr stewart scott 2,230
News Gluck: NASCAR should ban Confederate flag from ... 10 hr Fart news 35
More from around the web