5 Burning Questions for the Playoffless Pittsburgh Steelers

Dec 27, 2012 Full story: Behind The Steel Curtain 13

The NFL playoffs are here, and the Steelers will watch from the couch. How much do you blame Mike Tomlin? What would Kevin Colbert to over if he could? Should the Steelers play for draft position.

Full Story
Greg

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#1 Dec 27, 2012
I would give him about 80% of the reason for the Steelers crappy season. The rest is the in the hands of the losers that refused to protect the ball when they got it and that idiot that continued to call for running plays when he knew the Steelers could not run the ball up the middle. Time after time we watched the backs run into a wall and lose yards. The Steeler coaching staff at present does not have the talent to adapt when things don't work. They think that they just have to keep doing it to make it work.
The def is the only part of the team the fans are still proud of.
wondering

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 27, 2012
I wonder what the draft an free agency will hold for us
Eddie

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Who really cares? With people being shot, school children being killed- is someone tossing a football really that important? It's a football game for God's sake. These morons make 5, 6, 7 million a year and I'm supposed to be concerned for them because they suck? Get a life folks. They can move to San Jose tomorrow and I'd still wake up, they can go 5-16 and I'd still wake up. Realize what is important. It's not this
Hate for Fartsmellers

Miami, FL

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Eddie wrote:
Who really cares? With people being shot, school children being killed- is someone tossing a football really that important? It's a football game for God's sake. These morons make 5, 6, 7 million a year and I'm supposed to be concerned for them because they suck? Get a life folks. They can move to San Jose tomorrow and I'd still wake up, they can go 5-16 and I'd still wake up. Realize what is important. It's not this
Someone should've shot your high horse.
Bob on a Car Phone

Glen Burnie, MD

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Eddie wrote:
If you don't like it, why comment? Obviously real life, et cetera, is more important. If you don't like football, you don't have to watch or comment.
Eddie

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Oh, I like football but it doesn't rule my life. Folks need to get a life, and get out of the past.

Football and all sports in general anymore is nothing but a moneymaker. Too commercialized. With everything else going on in the world, people getting killed, bad economy, etc - who cares about someone tossing a football, or catching one? These morons, including Roethlisberger, the entire Steelers team, can move to Boise Idaho and I'd still wake up tomorrow. Whoopie. Too much emphasis on this garbage, and not enough on people and their families. Guess you're bumming cause the Pens aren't playing either?
Bob on a Car Phone wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like it, why comment? Obviously real life, et cetera, is more important. If you don't like football, you don't have to watch or comment.
At the top

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Yeah no Pens, "Le boo hoo!" I like football, but banking is better! Too bad Bettis banks through S&T and not your PNC! He was wrong on many games! He only says Steelers will win every game. I like that guy on the Bettis show that said, "not this year Bus!" Man was he speechless!

People went through a East Coast hurricane, lost houses. Where's Bettis? Running his mouth on a game talk show!
Yinzerz

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Bob on a Car Phone wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you bunch of Shenanigans!
hammertime

Lexington Park, MD

#9 Jan 3, 2013
This is about a football subject, there are a whole lot of other Places to discuss world events, Like Church, thats what we do, and help Web Sites, like many others do!! its obvious some are trama-tized by the Steelers Season, thus lets just change the subject, and not talk about it??? Back to Football, its Funny that no one it seems has said anything about the Poor Play of Big Ben, his problem is, he don't have any competion on this team, so, when he screws-up, he don't have to worry about the next guy comimg in and taking his job, anytime he gets to stay in the game while he is still limpping, thats a damn shame, whether many will say it are not, BEN LOST BOTH GAMES AGAINST DALLAS, AND CINCY, but he is not worried, they will PUT his DUM A-- back in anyway, and soon Mike Tomlin will Pay for with his JOB!!!!
urug26

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jan 4, 2013
it's entertainment, a sport, something to sit back on a sunday afternoon to relax after hopefully devoting our time to a entity for 3 hours before game time which is much more important. anyway mr. colbert and coach tomlin and his staff are going to make decisions on drafting people like ziggy hood and others who we know nohing about and there is not a gosh darn thing we can do about it. and ben no matter who is the offensive coordinator we know that after a certain amount of time, you are going to extend the play running around until someone else falls on you. please get rid of the ball and see if it might help to play a full season without being 50% broken up.
Explain

West Mifflin, PA

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Eddie wrote:
Eddie,
As the PNC head man are you explaining why the computer banking is down? You lost a lot of accounts from the Pittsburgh PNC bank.
Angry Customers Demand that PNC Bank Fix Their Online Banking Problems and Upgrade Security
Pittsburgh’s PNC Bank is facing criticism from customers regarding the intermittent inaccessibility of the institution’s website, and according to reports, these issues with PNC’s online banking system are no coincidental glitches.
http://www.gobankingrates.com/banking/angry-c...
Explain

West Mifflin, PA

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Eddie likes his McKeesport better than Steelers.
Explain

West Mifflin, PA

#13 Jan 6, 2013
That's nothing, you should all see Eddies racial post. Not nice about your black customers at the bank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib (May '14) 2 hr Happy Turkey Day 706
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 3 hr Didnt pay attention 168
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 28,252
John Terry in World Cup injury scare (May '10) 5 hr ofis tasima 4
Are The Miami Dolphins Finally For Real? 5 hr Hidden Stiffy 49
Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... 5 hr Larry 6
Blue Fins are in the swim 5 hr Gord 1
Phil Hughes has died at the age of 25 20 hr Ajay 1

Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE