Man, 23, gets 60 years for rape, child abuse

Feb 7, 2013 Read more: Knoxville News Sentinel 7

If he lives that long, a former Clinton man will be 83 when he's released from prison on convictions for aggravated rape, aggravated child abuse and child abuse.

Read more
real

Oak Ridge, TN

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Actually the man got 60 on one account, 25 on another and 2 years on the other. The judge proceeding over this case wanted the years to coincide with one another. I watched the end of this trial last week and the two hours I heard of it were bad enough. He will get some pretty bad treatment in prison and deserves all he gets.
granite

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Feb 7, 2013
And the bitch who helped kill and rape channon christian and chris newsom got less than that?says something bout the justice system don't it?
Simple Man

Duluth, GA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
real wrote:
Actually the man got 60 on one account, 25 on another and 2 years on the other. The judge proceeding over this case wanted the years to coincide with one another. I watched the end of this trial last week and the two hours I heard of it were bad enough. He will get some pretty bad treatment in prison and deserves all he gets.
Let's hope he does get some "special treatment " in prison. I would almost pay good money to hear him scream like a bitch when he does. Let's see how big of a bad ass he can be then! As for his momma(lieing bitch),I hope she gets what she deserves.
tndsm2209

San Antonio, TX

#4 Mar 28, 2013
man he was in school with me just a regular dude quiet didnt get in trouble, wtf?
Jon

Lumberton, NC

#5 May 8, 2013
Is this about Zach Pence?
sage

Morganton, NC

#6 May 9, 2013
granite wrote:
And the bitch who helped kill and rape channon christian and chris newsom got less than that?says something bout the justice system don't it?
What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you goddamn fool. I shall shit fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.
The Black Knight

Clinton, TN

#7 May 9, 2013
sage wrote:
<quoted text>
What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you goddamn fool. I shall shit fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.
NI!!! NI!!!! If you do not yield I shall say it again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr tom wingo 29,516
News Hillary Clinton, the one candidate who could ta... 3 hr tom wingo 8
News Gareth Hock featured for Leigh but played littl... 3 hr tom wingo 2
News A Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan museum? 9 hr tom wingo 11
Sisme Havuz pool Akredite 9 hr tom wingo 3
News Jewish Museum turns 20 9 hr tom wingo 21
News Was Alberta trip necessary now (Jun '10) 9 hr tom wingo 7
More from around the web