Dear Reggie McKensie: 'Your Guys' suck

Well I officially don't care what our final record ends up being, and its apparent that this team is ALOT more than a couple of years away from being competitive, especially with golden boy manning Firmly in the AFC West now. Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Nov 11, 2012
(lol), i feel like i wrote this article! silver and black pride and inside the oakland RAIDERS are telling their stories with one pissed off mode! like if they are frustrated and fed up with the mark davis, mackenzie circus of a show. most of us probably feel the same but i don't know. i keep talking crap and i have been since this new era team came along. my issue was not so much with m davis, and not even the fact that he hired r mckenzie. my issue was the fact that from the start, from the very beginning, mckenzie started preaching how great things were like in green-bay. i said, good enough, he had a great time out there. he preached about how he was going to do things the green-bay way. good enough i said. and to make a long story short, he never mentioned or maybe hasn't mentioned, to my knoledge? ANYTHING about the "commitment to excellence" thing that has been the heart and soul of the RAIDERS! every head coach has always talked about bringing this team back to the traditional way or the glory days of winning the RAIDER way and all that. AND it's all gone! other than the paintings and banners and the RAIDER nation at the stadium! the only closest thing i see to that is when seymour does the crossbones thing with his arms after a sack. and he's not even a RAIDER at heart. he just adopted them! but credit to him for that. anyways, there is no RAIDER expressions of defeat heart and glory from these coaches, starting from mckenzie and down. everything has changed. al davis never talked of rebuilding. AL just tried to fix the situation.we had ups and downs but at least we had hope .yes, he made mistakes, but the heart and soul was always there! and you know whats funny, what hurts? reggie mckenzie used to be a RAIDER! three more yrs, 3 more yrs, 3 more yrs, another decade?
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Knapp Time

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2012
McKenzie is like Obama...full of crap and false hopes to get your vote...then leaves you hanging....
raiderfaith

Sanford, NC

#3 Nov 13, 2012
WAAAAAYYYY too early to be discounting McKenzie and his dealings. Very unfair and unrealistic to pass judgement yet. You have to give it3 -4seasons. The problem is fans don't understand what it takes to turn around a club.(not saying I do, but it takes a lot more then a season. Sure some teams turn around quick. Especially when you consider the financial distress he inherited. It takes time. In 3-4 seasons we should see a decent amount of improvement or atleast we should be on the right track. Sure sone teams turn it around in a year...but usualky they already had the right mix of talent and coaching. We have some of that but not all, needs tweaking...a lot of tweaking. I know some of guys have been on here awhile, and I don't mean to offend you, but THINK before making a foolish statement of McKenzie not getting it done. It takes time!!!
Knapp Tme

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Fans do understand...they only have been waiting for the past 10 years....

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#5 Nov 13, 2012
oh, i know?, now we just have to wait for the "loooong haul" we just have to be patient that's all. we already waited a decade, why not two?. people are going to start to call us the next cleveland browns or the next detroit lions. ouch! that hurt. BUT? i am loyal and i hope we win by chance this sunday and the rest of our games regardless of the changes that are going on OR that went on!
RAIDERS OF 2012!!!
raiderfaith

Sanford, NC

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Thank you for proving my point. You are comparing the Last decade under Al Davis to a new owner, GM, coaches and some players. That is exactly my point. Helk I am tired of losing too. But saying McKenzie isn't getting it done half way through season one? ignorant!
Knapp Tme wrote:
Fans do understand...they only have been waiting for the past 10 years....
Ghost of Al Davis

Miami, FL

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Bring back Bill Callahan. There, problem solved!
Knapp Time

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2012
raiderfaith wrote:
Thank you for proving my point. You are comparing the Last decade under Al Davis to a new owner, GM, coaches and some players. That is exactly my point. Helk I am tired of losing too. But saying McKenzie isn't getting it done half way through season one? ignorant!<quoted text>
Ignorant is McKenzie waiting until the last minute to find an OC while the GOOD available options were being signed while he sat on his ignorant ass...then having to settle for a re-hire of Knapp because he was the only one left, since he sucks...

Yep, I see he is making strides for improvement....
Knapp Time

United States

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Dont see the improvement in decision making under McKenzie...reminds me of the past 10 years...

Hiring a co-defensive coordinator and inside linebacker coach for the Stanford Cardinals as your DC makes about as much sense as hiring/firing your head coach every season as under Al Davis...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Ghost of Al Davis wrote:
Bring back Bill Callahan. There, problem solved!
LMAO
Please do
Knapp Time

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Maybe the mater mind McKenzie should sign the special teams coach from Elon University for OC next year....
RaidersFold

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2012
This topic title says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 4 min Just Saying 265
Was Adrian Peterson wrong to punish his child w... 52 min Pops 800
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 28,401
Making a case for MVP: Packers' Aaron Rodgers t... 2 hr BradyDiarrhea Rants 2
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Buffalo Bull 1,482
Game Preview: Chicago Blackhawks to Take On Inj... 3 hr Reg 1
Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao Blamed ... 17 hr Leonardo 2
More from around the web