Mind-blowing stats: QBs out-rushing RBs?

Full story: NFL 12
Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has the same amount of 100-yard rushing games as the elite Adrian Peterson. Read more

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Oct 29, 2013
ladanian tomlinson is right. but you know what? it's getting out of hand! teams like the RAIDERS who are not prepared to play this kind of running (qb) could be in trouble! i gotta say, we're lucky to have sparano in there that knows the wild cat type of play or the better known term today,the 'read option". i find it to be interesting and awesome type of play. but i only find it baddass when a (qb) like steve young used that style of play, maybe cause he was a (qb) first! and maybe even cunningham! almost maybe even m vick. but to me vick is the one who screwed it all up even though he perfected it. it's the new era, the new type of football. the reason?(qb's) found out they can run better than they can pass. yea, we got a few or one? that can pass and run at the same time and that's 49er kaepernick, but even rg3 is struggling to pass. micheal vick would have been the perfect (qb) back then after steve young, had he learned to pass first and be a runner second. it's a good trate, it really is, i love that style of (qb). years back i always wondered why (qb's) didn't run more. there was such open space out there and they chose to incomplete a pass by throwing the ball away. but anyhow, it's true (qb's) are outrunning (rb's). it doesn't have to be that way? but coaches are trying to get into the grove of things. maybe they feel they can gain more yds that way. which can be true depending on the (qb), but it's always a risk! no (qb) or "rushing (qb)" has ever won a superbowl! they all end up hurt. cunningham, vick, rg3, like i said, i love the style, but if you want to make it through the year? be a (qb) first and let the running back be a running back first.(rb's) are almost extinct?!, bullsh.t! get the running backs back in the game! trust me, the game will go back to real football. in our case? well, these are the results!
get back to real football RAIDERS. play the pocket, play the running back, use the (wr's), use your (te's) and use your (0-linemen). look, a rushing (qb) like pryor is flashy and nice. but he's a running back first! where's the (qb) in him?
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Sparanonono

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 30, 2013
"we're lucky to have sparano in there"

No, you're not.

Signed,

any Dolphin or Jets fan
Flynnished

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2013
So...trade McFadden move Pryor to RB...get a passing QB...

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Sparanonono wrote:
"we're lucky to have sparano in there"
No, you're not.
Signed,
any Dolphin or Jets fan
well, picture the RAIDERS without sparano? where would greg olson be? olson knows nothing about a rushing (qb)? i'll tell you what's upsetting, is that dmac is known to do or is the "supposed" wilcat expert from college. RAIDERS never had a coach that can do the wildcat plays for dmac. sparano wasn't brought in for that reason? but they are now just starting to use some of his tactics, and to no avail, they're working. and, they're working for terrelle pryor. the problem is, terrelle pryor is a lil selfish with his running and his passing and? to top it off, he hasn't perfected his passing skills. you want to blame someone? blame olson and pryor. or? you can blame me for putting sparano's name out there (lol), poor sparano got a bad rap in miami. so, i say yea, for that matter, we're lucky he is there.
RAIDERS 2013!!!!
Flynnished

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2013
RM...he sucked as an OC with the Jets too....his BS didnt work their either...even with the "Great Teblow" running around like a moron...

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#6 Oct 30, 2013
Flynnished wrote:
RM...he sucked as an OC with the Jets too....his BS didnt work their either...even with the "Great Teblow" running around like a moron...
(LOL), yea i get it, he's not a fan favorite, all i'm saying is he is helping the situation. he has no real control here. just assisting. d allen is the hc and olson is the o-coach. it's their way, put it this way, he just hinted and made a run plan for that 93 yd run by pryor. but, if he was incharge of the (O), i bet the (rb) would be used and t pryor would be used properly? i know many don't like sparano but he would do better than olson. olson was not prepared to run a terrelle type of player? THEY didn't set these linemen to help a running (qb). plus he's trying to help a situation that's not his because eventually not olson nor coach allen know what they're doing offensively. even if sparano doesn't know what he's doing, sparano knows what he's doing even if he doesn't know what he's doing! huh?(lol).
i vote sparano!
RAIDERS 2013!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#7 Oct 30, 2013
and what's wrong with tebow? i think he's the greatest (qb) in the nfl even if i'm not so-religious or from florida! "no punt intended miami,fl" even if everyone in miami hates sparano (lol).
Flynnished

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2013
Sparano was paid $500k by the Jets for a 6-10 season?....where do sign....
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#9 Oct 30, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
and what's wrong with tebow? i think he's the greatest (qb) in the nfl even if i'm not so-religious or from florida! "no punt intended miami,fl" even if everyone in miami hates sparano (lol).
What?
No love to a cutting edge Teblow Basher?
Flynnished

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2013
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>(LOL), yea i get it, he's not a fan favorite, all i'm saying is he is helping the situation. he has no real control here. just assisting. even if sparano doesn't know what he's doing, sparano knows what he's doing even if he doesn't know what he's doing! huh?(lol).
i vote sparano!
RAIDERS 2013!!
In a round abut way you are correct...considering Pryor has that run first mentality...

My question is why promote it with Sparano's BS...starting to wonder if they know something more than we all do...i.e. Pryor just cant handle being in the pocket period....

Sparano may be the band aid to a bad QB...much like what Rex Ryan tried to do in NY with the Teblow/Sparano deal...

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#11 Oct 30, 2013
Flynnished wrote:
<quoted text>
In a round abut way you are correct...considering Pryor has that run first mentality...
My question is why promote it with Sparano's BS...starting to wonder if they know something more than we all do...i.e. Pryor just cant handle being in the pocket period....
Sparano may be the band aid to a bad QB...much like what Rex Ryan tried to do in NY with the Teblow/Sparano deal...
ye, kinda sorta like that (lol)
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#12 Oct 30, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>What?
No love to a cutting edge Teblow Basher?
HEY, im not cypres, ca.! hey elvi, I WAS CHUST KIDDING!
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings: Why Brandon Scherff Is Ideal... 13 min GBPmies 4
News General view of NFL shield logo at midfield of ... 29 min ChristsHeavenorSa... 6
News The Minnesota Vikings Should Draft Msu CB Trae ... 1 hr GBPmies 1
News Latest Tampering Allegations Raise the Question... 1 hr Parity or integrity 1
News Mother of siblings found in freezer charged wit... 1 hr Ravens 84 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Chosen Traveler 29,259
A disturbance on Main Street - Kingston on Marc... 2 hr mamarottweiler 1
More from around the web