Wrong about Cowboys changes, but not about Jerry the GM

Jan 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-Telegram.com

It's both "no" and "never" on an apology, not until the day when Jerry makes the one change at Valley Ranch that will bring the most needed change.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Tad

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Jerry has no respect for the position of General Manager.
He thinks anyone can do it, part time, no less.
I wonder why he doesnt feel the same way about Head Coach?
I wish he did. I wish he would appoint himself the head coch, too.
If we are going to suck for the rest of Jerrys life, we should at least get a little chuckle out of it.
punk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Lol
Ron

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Jerry jones mess everything up fire the wrong coach should have fire Jason Garett too because him tony romo gave up more points on offense and more turn overs
Mike

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Let Jerry hire old coaches or ones that are clueless(bad). Cowboys lose all games next year and following year Jerry dies of heart failure. Charolotte his daughter is left to be GM. She drafts Johnny football with #1 pick . The new owner Jerry's son keeps his mouth shut and Carollette hires Gruden as Head Coach. Perfect for Johnny Football and Dallas arises from 17years of JerryDeadness!!!!!
Will4725

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Finally more people are seeing what is wrong with this team!!! Head coach that's to soft and a general manager that thinks he should be a head coach!!! Jerry just stay in the office and write the checks, and let the coach run the team. You will be money ahead and a lot more wins for the boys! Get yourself another coach like jimmy Johnson and get America's team back on top. All us fans deserve to see the cowboys back contending for titles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••