Raiders 2012 season Ballers & Busters...

Raiders 2012 season Ballers & Busters: Part two

There are 7 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Raiders 2012 season Ballers & Busters: Part two. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

The comprehensive list of Ballers has been counted and noted. Now we move on to the the Busters who were responsible for the Raiders dismal 4-12 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Is anybody else having trouble opening this article?

“RAIDERS 2015--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#2 Jan 5, 2013
No. It's pretty good and pretty fair. I think Palmer & Huff deserve better than being called a "Between"'er. If not outright Ballers, they were definitely honorable mention.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#3 Jan 5, 2013
i think taiwan jones should have been give the same type of chance terrelle pryor got for at least the whole last game. d allen, got a little stingy with not letting players get a good taste of the game.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#4 Jan 6, 2013
The team was a mess so I don't think its fair to judge them like that. Some stood out moore than others, but with the post Al Davis era we just need to give it some time. I mainly want to see Allen get a fair chance to build according to his vision
raiderfaith

Clayton, NC

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Bottom line is we will likely see a lot of new faces next season, some of our strong talent likely won't be back due to either salaries to high or age. I see some young guys showing talent we can use. That is encouraging. But we are probably 2 seasons from a serious playoff run. Providing we get the right replacement coaches.

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Ya, do you guys remember the Seahawks of a few years ago? Talent depleted with an old, injury prone QB? They drafted well, solidified their offensive line, CB's and D line, then Lynch became a monster and Russ Wilson came on. Now they are running for the Superbowl.

They didnt try to fill an immediate need to win another game or two, they built for the future. As we should.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Corran Horn wrote:
Ya, do you guys remember the Seahawks of a few years ago? Talent depleted with an old, injury prone QB? They drafted well, solidified their offensive line, CB's and D line, then Lynch became a monster and Russ Wilson came on. Now they are running for the Superbowl.

They didnt try to fill an immediate need to win another game or two, they built for the future. As we should.
Exactly and that is what I want to see the Raiders do. It would be nice if we could draft somebody to fill an immediate need that can be built around for the future, but sometimes it pays off to take the best one available

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Was Russia rescued from Olympics ban by Putin's... 3 hr just a guy i knew 1
News Santa Cruz Warriors arena: Stay or go? 11 hr Woof 3
News Ohio.com - Neighbor fights court order to move (Nov '07) Sat Terrence g 308
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,307
News Glory Johnson-Griner To Miss Entire 2015 WNBA S... (Jun '15) Sat Go Blue Forever 12
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... Sat judylbrown3 7
News Fines levied for warmup shirts Sat Terry Bollister 2
More from around the web