Balanced budget amendment is still a ...

Balanced budget amendment is still a bad idea

There are 6 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Feb 24, 2013, titled Balanced budget amendment is still a bad idea. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

A more extensive investigation into the circumstances surrounding the blast near the Plaza will be conducted by the Missouri Public Service Commission and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

abe

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 25, 2013
What kind of hole do these people live in? they could not be an intelligent American. we already have China wanting to cash in on the loans with US land. the printing presses are being used so much, they are about ready to break down , printing money with nothing to back it. do you people know, I do not believe you do, that the US is on the verge of bankruptcy. If this was a company or a corporation, it would already be in bankruptcy. craw back in your hole and stay their.
manic 2

Manchester, CT

#2 Feb 25, 2013
abe wrote:
What kind of hole do these people live in? they could not be an intelligent American. we already have China wanting to cash in on the loans with US land. the printing presses are being used so much, they are about ready to break down , printing money with nothing to back it. do you people know, I do not believe you do, that the US is on the verge of bankruptcy. If this was a company or a corporation, it would already be in bankruptcy. craw back in your hole and stay their.
This is the {{{{{TONY STEWART RACING FORUM}}}} YOU WANT TO POST THIS ON {{{{{THE POLITIC FORUM }}}}} Man why do all the political retards want to post on a racing forum ???
FYI

Denton, TX

#3 Feb 25, 2013
manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>This is the {{{{{TONY STEWART RACING FORUM}}}} YOU WANT TO POST THIS ON {{{{{THE POLITIC FORUM }}}}} Man why do all the political retards want to post on a racing forum ???
Related Topix Forums: Sports, Racing, NASCAR, Nascar Drivers, Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick, NASCAR Busch, NASCAR Nationwide Series,{{ Offbeat }}

Since: Feb 12

Manchester, CT

#4 Feb 25, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Related Topix Forums: Sports, Racing, NASCAR, Nascar Drivers, Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick, NASCAR Busch, NASCAR Nationwide Series,{{ Offbeat }}
How about {{{{{no one gives a FK}}}}
FYI 2

London, UK

#5 Feb 25, 2013
manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text> How about {{{{{no one gives a FK}}}}
Right on . Lets FO&BTJ.
Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
True, I never balance my budget, but I can balance a 36" straight edge on my nose!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joc Pederson and the July slump 1 hr Fart news 2
News Vikings loaded with talent at wide receiver 1 hr Fart news 6
News UTEP basketball: Brodricks Jones to sign with UTEP 1 hr Fart news 4
News Brady to appear in front of judge for settlemen... 2 hr Fart news 2
News Trending Now: Giants, JPP talk about possible r... 3 hr Fart news 9
News Danielle Hunter shines in Vikings' drills 3 hr Fart news 8
News Why ita s now cheaper to produce some goods in ... 4 hr Fart news 2
More from around the web