Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, ...

Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib

There are 804 comments on the WebProNews story from May 28, 2014, titled Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib. In it, WebProNews reports that:

When the best quarterbacks in the NFL are discussed, it's no surprise that Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are often mentioned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WebProNews.

charles

United States

#226 Aug 4, 2014
Flatulence Fred wrote:
genevieve g. says:
it's after lunch and long enough before dinner that a thread this crude seems appropriate.

describe a great moment in your personal farting history. hopefully it'll make people laugh until they... well... fart...

here's mine - it's lifted from a blog of mine from a few years ago. a truly great moment in farting history. er, kind of:

i farted a few weeks ago in my lsat prep course. it's a class of around 90 people, and it's held in this big lecture hall at berkeley's law school. it's been about two years since i was in a lecture hall, being lectured to, but i don't think that in all my time at michigan i ever farted during class in such a fashion. at least not that i can remember. but i think that i would remember such a thing, this was definately a memorable fart.

anyways, it wasn't a loud one. it wasn't one that people could easily trace back to me. it was silent but deadly. i myself was shocked that my g.i. system was capable of producing such a smell. i didn't understand. at first i felt panic. then i had a lot of questions. what had i eaten? could anyone tell i was the foul-doer? why did this happen to me? is there support out there for this kind of thing?

but then, and this is why this event was important, the panic subsided. the questions receded to the back of my mind. and i felt a sense of accomplishment. it was me, little old me, who was responsible for stinking up a considerably sized portion of a 90 person classroom. i was pleased. it was then i realized that all this was evidence that i, in some way, have progressed as a person. two years ago, if such a thing had happened, i would have been mortified. in no way would i have been happy that i had farted in class. i would have spent my time not gloating, but praying that no one could tell that the farter was me. i probably would have dwelled on it, silently, for days. and admited it to no one.

i was also pleased that i had, seemingly, not been caught. that i had gotten away with it. but then during the class break i caught these girls sneering and snickering in my direction. i did not like this. i suspected that it meant that i had not gotten away with it. they knew. and were now using me towards their own malignant glee. just as i was having a moment for realization of personal growth, they appeared and crush my sense of self-satisfaction.

there was no way of resolving this situation. i strode past them and back into the classroom/scene of the crime. so what if they knew? in the end, i sure did enjoy farting in class...
Wow Farting??? You took the time to tell us about farting? That's just great. Thank you. I just realized how big of a waste of my time this is.
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#227 Aug 4, 2014
charles wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Farting??? You took the time to tell us about farting? That's just great. Thank you. I just realized how big of a waste of my time this is.
You spent the last week arguing with a Cypress CA homo named Zoo Bear / Jake / Night Fury about who is the better QB. I just realized how big of a waste of my time that was.

Now back to your regular farting news channel.

Comment:

I needed something to prevent the excess gas I was having recently. Taking one before a meal resulted in massive diarrhea within a few hours. Didn't know if it was a coincidence with what I ate. Tried it again another time and had another bout of massive diarrhea. If you are looking for something with the results of a colonoscopy prep, consider Beano!

6 people found this review helpful.
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#228 Aug 4, 2014
Boston Terrier - Somebody Farted - Pop Doggie Refrigerator Magnets with Funny Sayings, Boston Terrier Gifts

In Stock.

Ships from and sold by PopDoggie.

Boston Terriers are well known for having a particular side effect; this Boston Terrier innocently mentions that Somebody Farted

Refrigerator magnet is 2 by 3 inches and made out of metal with a thick laminate top

Comes nicely presented in protective packaging

Great idea for Boston Terrier gifts

Made in America
charles

United States

#229 Aug 4, 2014
Flatulence Fred wrote:
<quoted text>You spent the last week arguing with a Cypress CA homo named Zoo Bear / Jake / Night Fury about who is the better QB. I just realized how big of a waste of my time that was.

Comment:

I needed something to prevent the excess gas I was having recently. Taking one before a meal resulted in massive diarrhea within a few hours. Didn't know if it was a coincidence with what I ate. Tried it again another time and had another bout of massive diarrhea. If you are looking for something with the results of a colonoscopy prep, consider Beano!

Good point Fred. Feel Free to $hit your pants.
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#230 Aug 4, 2014
90 Farting Cows Start Fire in Germany

Farts are the funniest thing in the world, Louis C.K. once told Jon Stewart on The Daily Show.“You don’t have to be smart to laugh at farts,” he said,“but you’d have to be stupid not to.”

So that makes us feel a bit better about laughing at the fact that a group of 90 cows started a fire with their farts at a German dairy farm. According to Reuters, methane gas emitted from the flatulent animals exploded in one of the farm’s sheds, damaging the structure’s roof.
Zoo Bear

Cypress, CA

#231 Aug 4, 2014
charles wrote:
<quoted text>
Where Larry Fitzgerald plays. Now that's the kind of receiver I'd want if all I cared about is Stats. But he went to Mile high. Not because the air was thinner. Because We all know that didn't Brian Griese or Tim Tebow or Kyle Orton. He went because of Elway. Because he knew John was dedicated to bringing another title to Denver.
Peyton was going to go to the 49ers but his dad said not to get in Eli's conference. His dad wants to see a Manning vs Manning SB to have a chance at claiming the biggest spectacle in SB History. Think we had that last year with all those turnovers and drubbing by the Seahawks. Denver had better all around receivers than Arizona's one great one anyway. More receivers of quality can't all be double teamed and opens the passing lanes for more stats which is what Peyton is after. Altitude also is a big advantage. Then there is the fact that Peyton would have to play six games against teams with a defense and that would not only deflate his stats but show everyone he is just a good QB with great support while Brady is a great QB with very limited support.
Terry

Cypress, CA

#232 Aug 4, 2014
charles wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot!!! Are these not the same fans who have earned the right to measure the same situations you've mentioned above? Like I've said in the other 27 post Manning has alway taken his team father then a good Defense would allow. He does this by making his team better. Last year Perfect example. If you doubt that your a damn fool. He had the best offense and the Number 21 defense.
Manning could only manage 8 points with the best offense in the league. His refusing to take the sack on two occasions because he wanted to get some glory stats, led to interceptions. Two other times he lost the ball on fumbles because of his looking to up his stats instead of being concerned with ball security. Some idiot even said that the Seahawks won because of their 12th man but the game was played in Eli Manning's home park. Morons.
Peyton never takes his team as far as it should go. He has the best supporting offensive cast which only serves to pad his stats until he gets nervous and plays a team with a legit defense or a winning record. Last year showed it all. Peyton hyped as best ever because of stats but loses to teams with winning records, needs help from officials in the AFC playoffs in both SD and NE games then gets blown out because he can't handle the pressure. Did uou know that of those 5477 yards he got credited with last year, less than 2,000 were due to Peytons passing and the rest because of YAC, and 7 gifted by the NFL front office? Only folks who can legitimately think Peyton is better than Brady are the idiots who also think Obama is doing a good job.
Laughing Bear Fan

Cypress, CA

#233 Aug 4, 2014
Flatulence Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
You spent the last week arguing with me, a homo, about who is the better QB. I just realized how big of a waste of my time that was.
Comment:
Think all your activity has gotten you confused.
Laughing Bear Fan

Cypress, CA

#237 Aug 5, 2014
Flatulence Fred wrote:
The sourcing of a fart involves a ritual of assignment that sometimes takes the form of a rhyming game. These are frequently used to discourage others from mentioning the fart or to turn the embarrassment of farting into a pleasurable subject matter. The trick is to pin the blame on someone else, often by means of deception, or using a back and forth rhyming game that includes phrases such as the following.
Rhyming phrases:
He/She who declared it blared it.
He/She who observed it served it.
He/She who detected it ejected it.
He/She who said the rhyme did the crime.
Whoever spoke last set off the blast.
Whoever smelt it dealt it.
Whoever denied it supplied it.
The next person who speaks is the person who reeks.
The smeller's the feller.
He/She who inculpated promulgated.
The one who said the verse just made the atmosphere worse.
Whoever's poking fun is the smoking gun
He/She who accuses blew the fuses.
He/She who refuted it tooted it.
He/She who pointed the finger pulled the trigger.
He/She who articulated it particulated it.
He/She who deduced it produced it.
He/She who was a smart-ass has a fart-ass
She who sniffed it biffed it.
The slanderer made the gland error.
He/She who eulogized it aerosolized it.
Whoever makes the joke makes the ass smoke.
Whoever did the rhyme did the crime.
He/She who rapped it cracked it.
Whoever rebuts it cuts it.
Whoever spoke it broke it.
Whoever asked gassed.
Whoever started farted.
Whoever explained it ordained it.
Whoever described it applied it.
Whoever thunk it stunk it.
Whoever resented it, presented it.
Whoever accused it, effused it.
Whoever spoke the words is baking the turds.
He/She who did the verse made it worse.
He/She who Painted Fainted.
The one who smelled is the one who expelled.
You left out the most important one.
He who speaks only of the fart is a blithering idiot at heart.
Zoo Bear

Cypress, CA

#238 Aug 6, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Peyton is still better at his old age than 90% of the QBs in the NFL.
You nailed it. If he is at the 90% mark then only ten percent are better than him. Ten percent of 32 League QBs is 3.2. The three that are better in order are Brady, Rodgers and Brees. Thanks for the honesty.
Morning Cypress Wood

Miami, FL

#239 Aug 6, 2014
And now for an important message,

******FART******
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#240 Aug 6, 2014
Gas (Flatulence)

What Is It?

Flatulence is the passage of intestinal gas (flatus) through the rectum. Passing gas is normal, and every human being does it at least 14 times a day, consciously or unconsciously. Sometimes flatulence happens more often than expected, and this can become an embarrassing problem. Extreme flatulence can even interfere with a person's ability to work and socialize comfortably with other people.

Most cases of flatulence are related to factors that can be controlled. This is because intestinal gas usually comes from two sources — swallowed air or the work of intestinal bacteria on undigested food.

Swallowing air is one cause of flatulence. Although much of this swallowed air is belched upward through the mouth, a small amount passes into the intestines and out through the rectum. People swallow air in many different ways, particularly by:

Unconsciously gulping air as they talk, especially when they are upset, excited or nervous
Eating or drinking in a hurry
Chewing gum
Smoking
Drinking carbonated beverages
charles

Morgan City, LA

#241 Aug 6, 2014
Zoo Bear wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it. If he is at the 90% mark then only ten percent are better than him. Ten percent of 32 League QBs is 3.2. The three that are better in order are Brady, Rodgers and Brees. Thanks for the honesty.
NFL football references states

Career playoff QBR

Peyton Manning 89.2
Tom Brady. 87.3
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#242 Aug 6, 2014
charles wrote:
<quoted text>
NFL football references states
Career playoff QBR
Peyton Manning 89.2
Tom Brady. 87.3
Fart gas may help prevent dementia, heart disease: study

Farts may stink to high heaven, but a new study suggests that the gas responsible for that foul odor may actually extend a person’s time on earth.

Scientists in the UK claim that hydrogen sulfide, the stinky compound that smells like rotten eggs which contributes to the flatulence stench, could have amazing health benefits.

Hydrogen sulfide can be toxic, but tiny amounts have been shown to help protect the mitochondria, which are known as the “powerhouses” of cells.

Study author Dr. Matt Whiteman of the University of Exeter explained that diseased cells draw in enzymes to create small quantities of the compound, which helps keep the mitochondria going and the cell alive.

“If this doesn't happen, the cells die and lose the ability to regulate survival and control inflammation,” he said in a release.

The scientists said they have created a new compound known as AP36 that harnesses the power of hydrogen sulfide and can deliver it to the mitochondria.

Protecting or reversing damage to this part of the cell is a crucial part of treating many conditions, including stroke, diabetes, heart failure and dementia.

Hydrogen sulfide “could in fact be a healthcare hero with significant implications for future therapies for a variety of diseases,” study author Dr. Mark Wood said.

The team is working on advancing research to the stage where the compound can be tested in humans.

The study was published in the journal Medicinal Chemistry Communications.
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#243 Aug 6, 2014
farting a new record....Phart Jams

https://soundcloud.com/#fartclops/the-motorcy...
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#244 Aug 6, 2014
https://soundcloud.com/fartclops/the-motorcyc...

"Fartacular....have drawn praise for the combination of poetry and realism in their depiction of farts in small-town environments. Such songs now have an extraordinary interest and smell fantastic" - Roger Efart
charles

Morgan City, LA

#245 Aug 6, 2014
Flatulence Fred wrote:
https://soundcloud.com/fartclo ps/the-motorcycle

"Fartacular....have drawn praise for the combination of poetry and realism in their depiction of farts in small-town environments. Such songs now have an extraordinary interest and smell fantastic" - Roger Efart
Have you ever been laid or kissed a girl? Do you have more video games than a teenage Asian kid? Do you still live with your mom? Does she still make you take the trash out and clean your room? Do you sell CD's at Best Buy? Do you own at least one pair of clean tighty whitey underwear?
Buck Fartnasty

Miami, FL

#246 Aug 6, 2014
The Orange County Register reports 9 out of 10 residents of Cypress cannot control their flatulence. 70% of those flatulent-afflicted residents have in fact literally farted their brains out.
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#247 Aug 6, 2014
charles wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been laid or kissed a girl? Do you have more video games than a teenage Asian kid? Do you still live with your mom? Does she still make you take the trash out and clean your room? Do you sell CD's at Best Buy? Do you own at least one pair of clean tighty whitey underwear?
No, No, Yes, Yes, Yes, No...

Your turn to answer same questions....if you can break away from arguing with Cypresstard for 5 minutes....are you two gay lovers? Spending countless hours online defending other men?

Back to the fart news.....

Study says farting may improve your health

KUSA – Whoever smelt it may have dealt it, but according to a new study, whenever someone 'cuts the cheese' they may be helping to save your life.

A study from the University of Exeter in Devon, United Kingdom has released a new study identifying the benefits of hydrogen sulfide. Hydrogen sulfide is toxic in large doses, but it is showing potential health benefits in small doses.

"When cells become stressed by disease, they draw in enzymes to generate minute quantities of hydrogen sulfide. This keeps the mitochondria ticking over and allows cells to live," University of Exeter medical school professor Matt Whiteman said.

"If this doesn't happen, the cells die and lose the ability to regulate survival and control inflammation. We have exploited this natural process by making a compound, called AP39, which slowly delivers very small amounts of this gas specifically to the mitochondria. Our results indicate that if stressed cells are treated with AP39, mitochondria are protected and cells stay alive."

AP39 delivers the foul smelling hydrogen sulfide to the affected cells. Hydrogen sulfide is built naturally in the body. It gives eggs the rotten smell and flatulence it's pungent smell.

"It is naturally produced in the body and could in fact be a healthcare hero with significant implications for future therapies for a variety of diseases," University of Exeter biosciences professor Dr. Mark Wood said.

Early studies have shown AP39 reversing blood vessel stiffening and lowered blood pressure. This could lead to a better chance of survival after a stroke or heart attack.
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#248 Aug 6, 2014

Afghanistan's Got Talent....

The United States Marine Corps has banned audible farting in Afghanistan because it is culturally offensive to civilians working with the military and members of the Afghan National Army.

The Military Times Marine Corps blog, Battle Rattle recently posted the news that "audible farting has been banned for some Marines downrange because it offends the Afghans."

The ban has caused a stir among former and current members of the military who question the reasoning behind the decision which has ignited a firestorm of comments from readers and fellow bloggers of Battle Rattle.

Military soldiers have already been required to obey regulations ordering them to not curse around members of the Afghan army or the civilians they encounter while on patrol. They are also under orders to not discuss women or politics with people from Afghanistan. But for now, breaking wind could earn them an appearance before their superior officers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activist burns Nazi-Confederate flag near NASCA... 6 hr RICH SLAVE 12
News FBI Raids Sommet Group In Cool Springs - NewsCh... (Jul '10) 6 hr Whitfield blows 1,479
News Trump endorses boycott of NFL 8 hr Have Farts 602
News Champions League: Bizarre goal gifts Manchester... 12 hr League Pharts 2
News Both sides say protest talks productive, more t... 13 hr Well of Farts 6
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Trojan 34,438
News Brady thinks Patriots' offense has room to grow 15 hr Fart Jamboree 4
More from around the web