Zaxby's to open soon in Oak Ridge

Zaxby's to open soon in Oak Ridge

There are 12 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Jan 1, 2013, titled Zaxby's to open soon in Oak Ridge. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Weather permitting, a new Zaxby's restaurant at the corner of Oak Ridge Turnpike and Division Road should be open for business by late February or early March, owner Chris Andrews said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Jersey transplant

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Wow, that's all we need, another junk food joint selling unhealthy food. Of course there are still a couple of good places around, the Soup Kitchen and Buffalo Mountain Grille, but that's about it.
wild man monahan

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jan 10, 2013
It's just another chicken store. Chicken fingers, chicken sandwiches, chicken salads, chicken this, chicken that, french fries, onion rings and more junk food. Oak Ridge is full of junk food joints already, this one one place I'll never go.
concerned

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Yeah and not to mention I was eating there last week and saw an employ picking his nose and then I left. His name is Tony I think he's short and sticky and dark
funny

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 14, 2013
How did you see an employ doing anything at zaxby's? They aren't even open yet. People kill me with there lies!!
wolfboy

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
another crappy fast-food place I'll never go to.
observed

Asheboro, NC

#6 Jan 14, 2013
I was eating dinner last year and saw that same short fat guy digging at his ball sac good thing he don't handle good I hope not. And I hear he has a violent temper
As told

New Bern, NC

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Well let's not judge that fat guy for digging at his ball sac, as long as he isn't touching my food I don't care. Is he the short fat guy with weird looking eyes.
fast food junk

New Bern, NC

#8 Jan 15, 2013
This is how things work when the economy is in the crapper it's population control at it's worst. Slowly killing us with fast food garbage. And not to mention some of the nastiest people working and preparing food yuk!!!
wild man monahan

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jan 15, 2013
fast food garbage yeah greasy french fries, greasy chicken, tooth decaying quart cups of sugary soft drinks with a dozen refills and america's still trying to figure out why half the population is overweight.
Mi in the making

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah grease lard fat butter sugar and preservatives and stuff we don't know about in our food. When is this madness going to end
barroom brawler

Fayetteville, NC

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Hell, they don't even serve beer. Might as well go to KFC.
shredder

Oak Ridge, TN

#13 Sep 12, 2013
i like zaxby's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 min Trojan 35,103
News Jose Canseco on being molested by women: - It w... 42 min dawg phartz 26
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) 2 hr PhartRaider 335
News NFL Extra: Kick return star Devin Hester retire... 2 hr Fart for Raiders 2
News NFL Draft 2018: Browns fans' guide to college b... 2 hr Fart for Raiders 2
News Will Football Survive?by Theodore Kupfer All th... 2 hr Fart for Raiders 2
News Way We Hear It: Don't rule out Denver Broncos t... 3 hr Farting on Raiders 4
More from around the web