Sabres-Canadiens Preview

Sabres-Canadiens Preview

There are 8 comments on the Fox Sports story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Sabres-Canadiens Preview. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

After coming up short against one of the NHL's top goalies, the Montreal Canadiens will have to deal with one of the league's leading scorers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#1 Feb 2, 2013
My prediction

3-2 Buffalo OT

Plekanec will score 1

Habs aren't going to win a thing imho with their goalie Price their and he got compltely outplayed by yet another rookie last game !!!

You can plainly see the blatant in ability to learn from his mistakes again and that last game was HIS FAULT entirely NOT the DEFENSE

he played like crap and proved once again how completetly inconsistent he is !!!

daigneualt is clearly lost and has clue what to do with or say to the defense, and the greatest player to come into this league since Bobby porr is being controlled and manipulated and man handled and reprimanded ALREADY both on the team and in the PRESS once again... instead of being coached and developed bu someone like LARRY FUCKING ROBINSON !!!

I am CONVINCED CATEY PRICE is a FRENCH PROBLEM because not one frog on earth seems to be able to admit the truth about the guy...he;s fucking useless !!!

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#3 Feb 2, 2013
OH AND IT'S THE GOALS HE ALLOWED AGAINST WINNIPEG I AM REFERRING TO NOT OTTAWA THAT WAS PETER !!!
Labatts

Buckhorn, Canada

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Good game...Your cetainly right about Robinson...

Although it was on Subbans first game back, he certainly looked like he was being held back....Let him loose to do what he does best..The only thing people dont like is his chirping

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#5 Feb 2, 2013
i sucked on this, Price was real good today again, but I am never ever confident with him in nets, don't really get it anymore, but if he keeps it up I may just admit defeat here, he's had 4 good games and 2 bad ones
Ryan w

Toronto, Canada

#6 Feb 2, 2013
U promised none of this for 2 weeks . Common bro !great game all around , i cant remember the last time the habs got 6 goals ! Subbam had. Bit of rust , but he looks like hes gonna have a good season . I just hope hes getting along with the team in the room . Dont want anything blowing this chenistry

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#7 Feb 4, 2013
That game against Boston Wednesday Looms very large right now IMHO, I am still not completely sold !!!

Thee are large chunks of moments for this team where everyone on it is making the wrong decisions on the ice !!!

Cannot tell you how many I counted against Ottawa...AGAIN !!!
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Good thing Carey bailed them out ... :)

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#9 Feb 4, 2013
he made a few too but overall his play an his concentration so far this year is admittedly vastly improved, still think he goes down way too early and comes out way too often and should have had that shutout last game if not for his own stupid mistake...he just needs to STAND UP more !!!
But he needs to really truly learn this, and not just pretend or fein understanding and then mess up again!!! someones got to tell them to stop chasing the puck behind the fucking net and just stay in it and do his fucking Job not try to do everyone elses.

P.S. Check out the new stats update.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Was Russia rescued from Olympics ban by Putin's... 4 hr just a guy i knew 1
News Santa Cruz Warriors arena: Stay or go? 12 hr Woof 3
News Ohio.com - Neighbor fights court order to move (Nov '07) Sat Terrence g 308
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,307
News Glory Johnson-Griner To Miss Entire 2015 WNBA S... (Jun '15) Sat Go Blue Forever 12
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... Sat judylbrown3 7
News Fines levied for warmup shirts Sat Terry Bollister 2
More from around the web