2012 NFL Free Agency: Cleveland Brown...

2012 NFL Free Agency: Cleveland Browns Join the Party, Sign DE...

There are 191 comments on the National Football Authority story from Mar 14, 2012, titled 2012 NFL Free Agency: Cleveland Browns Join the Party, Sign DE.... In it, National Football Authority reports that:

By Bob Evans Senior Writer After missing out on the majority of the top free agents, the Cleveland Browns have finally joined the free agency party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Football Authority.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
gotoguy39

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Nice!
Kevin Herman

Wilberforce, OH

#2 Apr 4, 2012
Did anybody heard about this guy name Abe Addison who suppose to be trying out or on the Cleveland Browns Football Team This year. I heard he 's really good and from the films I see that he s very fast. I mean we need more players like him. I don't care how much money we have we need to pay him as much as he want that kid only 22 years of age.
Will Isam

Wadsworth, OH

#3 Nov 11, 2013
I heard about this earlier this year. It is true I seen him almost ran an kickoff return back vs. The Rams and after that he was in trouble with Greg Little and Josh Gordon for DUI but I haven't really heard a lot about him really.I was just at the game vs. The Rams and heard his named called and couple times. He went to Central State
Frank Phartz

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 12, 2013
Pull my finger...you will hear more of him..
David Brown

Erie, PA

#5 Nov 13, 2013
I Think He Made It As An WalK On This Year But Not For Sure.I Seen Some Of His Combined Stuff too.And He Seem Really Good. He's Is An Running Back But They Had Him On The 2013 Roster As An Wide Reciver So He's Gotta Be Fast. I Am Just Proud To See Somebody Make It, I Wouldn't Hate On Nobody Proud. So Make The Brownies Proud......
Frank Phartz

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 14, 2013
...and pull my finger...
Jacob Moore

Brecksville, OH

#7 Nov 14, 2013
I Beliveved It The Browns NeeDs Help. They Need To Call Him Up From The Practices Team And Give Him Some minute. Online One Of His Combine Was An 4.38, 4.4 So He Is fast...
Frank Phartz

Houston, TX

#8 Nov 14, 2013
...and pull my finger...fast...
Donta Bradley

Burbank, OH

#9 Nov 16, 2013
I am grateful for seeing people out of my city trying to be something. I can never take that away from nobody. It s show hard work and drive a lot of people don't understand that they are used to sitting on their ass and not doing nothing but I support that boy. Show out and put Akron on!!!!!!
Kevin Martin

Burbank, OH

#10 Nov 16, 2013
I knew he was going make it top the top sooner then later. He over work his self at times and he told us he was going get there through whatever it is. No pressure he going deal with it no matter what they do if they don't play him they lost because he an good talent I think
Stacy Combo

Dalton, OH

#11 Nov 19, 2013
I used to tech him back in the day at this school in Cleveland. I knew he had it in him it just come people that you know who have leadership skills at an young age. He is truly blessed and deserved it all because of what he been through. He really came from nothing to success it's an story in my book. Make me proud I am behind you.
tom ventrone

United States

#12 Jan 12, 2014
i kno abe! We played together befor he switched schools. He is fast! I cant wait to see him play
Jacob Moore

Cleveland, OH

#13 Jan 13, 2014
He An Good Player And Also An Good Men I Heard. He Is From AKron Ohio Can't Hate On that
Joe

Cleveland, OH

#14 Mar 17, 2014
He's cocky and selfish but hopefully not young an dumb and go blows his money like everybody else because of an deal. But I am happy for him and his success in life. Hope the best for him!
Frank Phartz

Houston, TX

#15 Mar 17, 2014
...and pull my finger...now...
Deonte Brown

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 18, 2014
Abe addison played high school football. Thats all folks!!!! He is a known pathological liar with no hope of joining the NFL. Abe Addison should be arrested for knowingly spreading std's accross North eastern Ohio. He has fathered multiple children most of which have been aborted at no cost to Abe. He has no home in Berea. These websites have been made only to intrigue and con helpless young women. Abe addison should and will be turned into law inforcement. For those who read take percaution because he is dangerous to society. I believe that only a man with the intent to harm people would go to the extreme of lying impusivley. I pray for the protection of those conned by this man. And hopefully you read this and take heed. Becareful. Hes dangerous.
Frank Phartz

Houston, TX

#17 Mar 18, 2014
...and pull my finger...today...
Kelly Hill

Wadsworth, OH

#18 Mar 19, 2014
Abe Addison played highschool. I don't know all about this he had an full ride at The Ohio State University in 2008, he was arrested for having an gun on the school campus. He beat the trial so he didn't do any time, he transfer to an division 2 school end up being there for 2 year, I think they kicked him off the team, he went oversea for 2 years then had an open tryout with an couples of NFL teams. I think the Cleveland browns signed him to an one year deal idk about all that
Frank Phartz

Houston, TX

#19 Mar 20, 2014
...finger cramp...hold on a second...

....okay....pull my finger...now....
Marsha Brady

Miami, FL

#20 Mar 20, 2014
Deonte Brown wrote:
Abe addison played high school football. Thats all folks!!!! He is a known pathological liar with no hope of joining the NFL. Abe Addison should be arrested for knowingly spreading std's accross North eastern Ohio. He has fathered multiple children most of which have been aborted at no cost to Abe. He has no home in Berea. These websites have been made only to intrigue and con helpless young women. Abe addison should and will be turned into law inforcement. For those who read take percaution because he is dangerous to society. I believe that only a man with the intent to harm people would go to the extreme of lying impusivley. I pray for the protection of those conned by this man. And hopefully you read this and take heed. Becareful. Hes dangerous.
I heard, from my 3rd cousin 4 times removed out in LA, that he also visited some poor lonely rabid Tom Brady fan in La Palma and, rectally speaking, had "his way" with him. Purportedly it began as consensual, but after a minute or so the La Palma gentleman felt as if he was being abused like a wildebeest and requested he stop. His cries went unheeded, and today the victim cannot walk without a limp nor sit on an uncushioned seat. However, he can still hold on to his dream of one day meating Tom Brady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 53 min comtech 61
Hull FC vs Warrington Wolves Live Stream 3 hr jonellbiasi64 1
News 'Serbia and her UNSC friends won't let Kosovo j... 9 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Patriots QB Brady expected to make preseason debut 10 hr Storm Fan 3
Stuart Cramer Varsity Football and Coach Mac 10 hr Storm Fan 1
News Jose Mourinho offers Bastian Schweinsteiger lit... 13 hr Neato 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr BFL 32,329
More from around the web