Devin Street, two other Pitt football players charged with simple assault

Nov 2, 2012 Full story: NJ.com

Pittsburgh's Devin Street, 15, hangs onto the ball while being hit by Buffalo's Najja Johnson, 22, during the first half of an NCAA college football game Oct.

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
They should all be kicked off the team and banned from feetsball for life! Typical ghetto sissy boys attacking in packs. The university need to expelled these sub human savages! Typical tootsoons--low iq's and a total lack of impulse control!
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Importing these feral thugs onto a college campus puts normal students at rick. I'll bet they are not academically qualified to be there in the first place. This is a reason why jocks should have to meed the same academic standards as the other students and have passing SAT scores! Write to the NCAA and voice your concerns!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama isolated on his Iran gambit 15 min mjjcpa 10
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 min mike tirico 29,066
Race Car Thieves Caught On Camera 26 min mike tirico 5
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 2 hr Ross Dress For Less 526
Patriots Score the Most Points Before the Half,... 2 hr King Edward Longs... 6
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Buffalo Bull 1,697
Best Cell Provider for East Sonora 2 hr stewart scott 2
More from around the web