Why Manti Te'o might have mislead public

Jan 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

I have followed the Manti Te'o saga as close as anyone over the past few weeks. Ever since the news broke that his girlfriend Lennay Kekua who supposedly died of leukemia back in September was revealed as a fictitious figure I have spent countless hours reading news stories and interview transcriptions in order to make an attempt to understand this ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
shylack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Why would u take so long to comment. On your situation did u already know it was all make believe and knew it was a man behind it all and u started to like it or are you really a gay person and didn't know how to bring it out and playing a mans sport
shylack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I feel that u are a excellent football player u did Notre dame a fantastic thing and I hope that u get drafted for the nfl's Mabel for the Baltimore raven since my favorite linebacker mr. Ray Lewis is retireing take care and good luck
Pandora Boxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

My opinion is that he's a sex fiend and a pervert, who lies to get money and attention, a real sociopath!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••