Why Manti Te'o might have mislead public

Why Manti Te'o might have mislead public

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Why Manti Te'o might have mislead public. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

I have followed the Manti Te'o saga as close as anyone over the past few weeks. Ever since the news broke that his girlfriend Lennay Kekua who supposedly died of leukemia back in September was revealed as a fictitious figure I have spent countless hours reading news stories and interview transcriptions in order to make an attempt to understand this ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

shylack

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Why would u take so long to comment. On your situation did u already know it was all make believe and knew it was a man behind it all and u started to like it or are you really a gay person and didn't know how to bring it out and playing a mans sport
shylack

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2013
I feel that u are a excellent football player u did Notre dame a fantastic thing and I hope that u get drafted for the nfl's Mabel for the Baltimore raven since my favorite linebacker mr. Ray Lewis is retireing take care and good luck
Pandora Boxx

Brandon, FL

#3 Feb 2, 2013
My opinion is that he's a sex fiend and a pervert, who lies to get money and attention, a real sociopath!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News APNewsBreak: FIFA disbands racism task force, s... 5 hr RACIST RUSSIA 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Les Miles 32,402
News Wings Must Be Bold And Deal For Trouba 19 hr RIP Gordie 1
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... 20 hr justmusic 4
News Nascar VP gives a stern warning on inspections 21 hr MrTinkertrain24 1
News Cleveland Browns Release Quarterback Johnny Man... (Mar '16) Sun Go Blue Forever 8
News Introducing Geoff, the superhero brother of a H... Sun Paul 1
More from around the web