The Case for Keeping Garrett

Nov 24, 2012 Full story: TheLandryHat

Back when I first became a contributor The Landry Hat back in February, I spoke with a content coordinator at a Cowboys message board about posting some Landry Hat articles on the message board.

Full Story
Julie Johnson

Greensboro, NC

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Jason Garrett seems to have no motivational skills. The "boys" always come out on the field as though the just finished a big meal and need a nap... On behalf of Cowboys fans everywhere..we deserve more! We defend this team week after week and some of our biggest rivals come in our house and make us look like fools. With this being said, Get It Together!! Start making some plays and stop showboating...We have nothing to brag about right now! Garret's gotta go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 5 min Jake 259
Keidel: Aaron Rodgers Is The Greatest Quarterba... 9 min Lazy Writer 25
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 28,365
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,475
Yates: Why Gronk has a legit MVP case 2 hr BradyDiarrhea Rants 2
Viewers File FCC Complaints over Tom Brady Cursing 2 hr Brady Chub Club 4
Blue Fins shine at Ontario Division I Team Cham... 4 hr shoulda been Edsel 1
More from around the web