2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

Jun 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Comments
1,041 - 1,060 of 1,266 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013
winning season

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
The media is always biased, right now they love the SEC, they will tear them down soon, it always happens. They've hated us for 20 years, if we win, they'll fall right back in love with us, there will still be some haters that hate being wrong but that is what they do.
Dream on, Dannyboy!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Matt from the Columbus Tattoo Shop wrote:
Did you see where the Auburn fan drew a tiger in the shape of the Notre Dame fighting Irish symbol. That's one team not following the "unity."<quoted text>
> Yeah, there might be a little animosity between Bama and Auburn! But, deep down inside those two fan bases love each other with passion.
>;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Para bellum drinking 12-Liter Bottles of Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>In a non - sanctioned season, OSU would be the BCS champs, Matt. ND would be irrelevant. Go Bucks. On another note, Auburn fans are, well, "Auburned"... boo-hoo!
> In a non-sanctioned season, OSU would be the BCS champs? Where ... on planet Nimrod?
>:/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
We know one thing for sure, LSU won't be running across any BCS bowl field. Have a nice day and try again. I am so happy that I can root for my team and don't have to hang my hopes on another. I don't have to use another teams success to justify my teams lack of. Why do you have a LSU pic as your avatar? Shouldn't it say SEC, that way you have 14 chances to play in the big game.
> Really? So, you're not going to thank the ferocious Pitt Panthers for missing that chip-shot field goal in overtime to help let your overrated Frightened Iwish slither in the backdoor of the BCS NC game? And, you're not going to thank those no-good, low-down, dirty-rotten, thieving varmint referees who stole the Stanford game for your overrated Iwish? And why not? You should at least send them a Christmas Card, and Christmas Present, don't you think!? Of course you should! After all that is the kosher thing to do when hanging your hopes on another team's failure, and the criminal thievery of your team's hand-picked refs.
>:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
The media is always biased, as they have always been in love with Notre Dame, as you can see by us being ranked #1, and by Manti winning all those awards that better players should have won. Even though they know the SEC is top dog in college football the media still loves us to death. After my beloved Fighting Irish get their arses handed to us by the SEC, Im afraid the media might tear us down soon afterwards, it always happens like everytime LSU kicked our arses after bowl games. They've loved us for 120 years, if we win which is highly unlikely, they will stay in love with us out of pity. there will still be some haters that love being right but that is what they do.
> So true ... the Iwish loving media feels sorry for the Jurassic era dinosaurs from Indiana having to face a Big-Boy brute from the SEC.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be in dream land, in "Dixie" the put their package on the opposing team fans face. Roll Teabags!!!!!
> The Southern Gentlemen from Alabama will wine and dine those future white collar criminals from Naughty Dame ... and then kick their overrated @sses on the football field afterwards.
Manti Ze'ro says to coach Kelley, "Damn, coach, those big ole fast, strong southern boys are real gentlemen!" And coach Kelley answers, "Yep, Manti ... they even said thank you, after handing us our @sses!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I can imagine an SEC-endorsed screwjob whereby either undefeated tOSU or undefeated ND would be leapfrogged by a 1-loss SEC team. Think USC in 2003.
> Where are you from, Dreamland? Of course two one loss SEC teams would leap the two undefeated, borderline division-1 teams from ND and Ohio State. The BCS wants the two best CFB teams (especially from the premiere CFB conference in the entire universe)... not two teams whose schedules are full of dinosaur relics. Now, have yourself a nice day picking up all those Trajon bowl invitations at the USC post office.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah deep down inside we male football fans love each other with passion.
>;)
Nice Coach Dico :)

I can almost feel you love way over here! You been using a pump ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Nice Coach Deco :)
I can feel CT I mean CTs love way over here! I've been using a pump ;)
> Sounds like a personal problem between you Trajon girls!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

winning season wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on, Dannyboy!
Do they still have a team in Knoxville? I remember playing there, easy win.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Really? So, you're not going to thank the ferocious Pitt Panthers for missing that chip-shot field goal in overtime to help let your overrated Frightened Iwish slither in the backdoor of the BCS NC game? And, you're not going to thank those no-good, low-down, dirty-rotten, thieving varmint referees who stole the Stanford game for your overrated Iwish? And why not? You should at least send them a Christmas Card, and Christmas Present, don't you think!? Of course you should! After all that is the kosher thing to do when hanging your hopes on another team's failure, and the criminal thievery of your team's hand-picked refs.
Your team played Idaho and should have lost to Towson, pretty sure everyone knows you look stupid. Have a nice day and try again. Just because LSU is a irrelevant team, it doesn't mean that you have to hate on the relevant ones.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Your team played Alabama and should have beaten them. And you only lost by eight points to Florida, Top-5 teams. pretty sure everyone knows LSU is relevant to college football and one of the SEC elite. Are you laughing at me right now because I always look stupid on this thread? Wish me a nice day and I'll try again. Just because LSU is a relevant team, it doesn't mean that you have to hate on the irrelevant ones like Notre Dame and USC.
> Coach Artie doesn't hate irrelevant teams like Notre Dame and USC! I just laugh at the delusional fans of those two BCS wannabe schools as they make fools out of themselves. It is hilarious how you twits stumble around like the three stooges.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Sounds like a personal problem between me and my blow up girls!
Interesting Coach. Are those plastic dolls fighting over you ;)

Go Coach Dico, you stud!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

PEE PEE PETE USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text> Coach. My plastic dolls are fighting over me ;)
Go Coach Deco, you stud!
> Pee Pee, get back on your meds ... you hear me girl?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The Southern Gentlemen from Alabama will wine and dine those future white collar criminals from Naughty Dame ... and then kick their overrated @sses on the football field afterwards.
Manti Ze'ro says to coach Kelley, "Damn, coach, those big ole fast, strong southern boys are real gentlemen!" And coach Kelley answers, "Yep, Manti ... they even said thank you, after handing us our @sses!"
Post of the year

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie doesn't hate irrelevant teams like Notre Dame and USC! I just laugh at the delusional fans of those two BCS wannabe schools as they make fools out of themselves. It is hilarious how you twits stumble around like the three stooges.
The only person that has made a fool out of themselves is you for actually posting that. Thanks, you don't need anyone proving that you are a fool, you'll prove it yourself.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

> Bama by 21 ... the odds will probably go up as we get closer to the BCS NC game.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

BigDumb Moe from the Three Stooges wrote:
<quoted text>
The only persons that have made fools out of themselves is me, my tally wacker, Pee Pee Pete, and my dingleberry, CT. Coach Artie, please don't tell anyone that I'm a fool. I'll continue to prove it myself with my posts.
> Okay BigDumb, Coach Artie, out of the goodness of his heart, won't tell anyone!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your team played Idaho and should have lost to Towson, pretty sure everyone knows you look stupid. Have a nice day and try again. Just because LSU is a irrelevant team, it doesn't mean that you have to hate on the relevant ones.
For sure!!! I let it be known that I am not an Ohio State fan, but if they were not being sanctioned, ND would be playing them for the NC as the two top undefeated teams. Only a numbskull, vicarious SEC fan who is proud of just getting past Towson would think otherwise...

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Where are you from, Dreamland? Of course two one loss SEC teams would leap the two undefeated, borderline division-1 teams from ND and Ohio State. >:)
All I can say to this one is TROLL
TROLL
TROLL
TROLL
TROLL
TROLL..........YAWN..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••