2011 USC Football Prediction: The Tro...

2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

There are 1266 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 3, 2011, titled 2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#591 Oct 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>It may only be worth 3 points on Vegas lines. But I think home field is worth more than that.

It's why I'm not looking forward to Washington on the road.
Well, last night helped to prove what I posted on Monday. 3 points my ass. Home field is worth 7-10 points.

Not looking forward to next Saturday against the Huskies in Seattle. I'm SO glad we have the Ducks & Irish at home this year.

BEAT THE HUSKIES!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#592 Oct 5, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Heisman is the Heisman, no one cares who won the Walter Camp award 10 years from now, The Butkus has a little mystique but the Heisman puts you on another level. It is forever talked about.
Yes it is Miss Wolfie. We had two great quarterbacks for UCLA in Aikman and Beban. Sure Aikman had a great career in the NFL thanks to the right teammates, but when trivia questions come up during the Bruin games, it is our only Heisman winner Gary Beban that is talked about, even though he ended up selling insurance or something like that instead of making the NFL :/

Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#593 Oct 5, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Artie I kinda agree with you. But it's been around for a long time. I actually think awards like Walter Camp, and the Butkus Award is more valuable as it is an individual player award. Thoughts?:)
Miss Wolfie, the Heisman is for the BEST player that year in college football :)

The Coach Dico will discredit because none of his fellas have won one. But I kind of wish we could change the subject too, because those nasty Trojans have won a truckload of them :(

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Los Angeles, CA

#594 Oct 5, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Heisman is the Heisman, no one cares who won the Walter Camp award 10 years from now, The Butkus has a little mystique but the Heisman puts you on another level. It is forever talked about.
I figure he'll win the Butkus as he was the first winner of the Butkus in High school. Walter Camp, just to attend the dinner and be included is a great honor. Some of us support the Walter Camp awards. They are the oldest. I don't see any players saying F it...who cares. They show up and dress up and our happy to be there.

But use the Heisman is the most touted and respected award.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#595 Oct 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, last night helped to prove what I posted on Monday. 3 points my ass. Home field is worth 7-10 points.
Not looking forward to next Saturday against the Huskies in Seattle. I'm SO glad we have the Ducks & Irish at home this year.
BEAT THE HUSKIES!!
I just don't see where the Huskies are all that great. I don't think you'll have that much of a problem as long as you play sound D.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#596 Oct 5, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I figure he'll win the Butkus as he was the first winner of the Butkus in High school. Walter Camp, just to attend the dinner and be included is a great honor. Some of us support the Walter Camp awards. They are the oldest. I don't see any players saying F it...who cares. They show up and dress up and our happy to be there.
But use the Heisman is the most touted and respected award.
I like the Walter Camp foundation but it just isn't what is remembered. I think it is a honor for a player as are any award. My point was just that there is nothing like the Heisman. If you become President after winning it they would still say when introducing you former Heisman trophy winner President blah blah blah, lol. Of course we would never have to worry about Obama winning a sports award, he throws like a girl.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#597 Oct 5, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Wolfie, the Heisman is for the BEST player that year in college football :)
Jarvis Jones.

Could you imagine our D with him if he didn't have that medical condition that scared our lawyers?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#598 Oct 5, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we would never have to worry about Obama winning a sports award, he throws like a girl.
Well, he's not built much differently than a girl, so what do you expect?

Unlike Chris Brown, he'd never get away with beating his woman. Michelle is a beast and would WHOOP his ass!!!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#599 Oct 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
On any given Saturday, Gentlemen...
FIGHT ON!! BEAT THE UTES!!
Went to the game (just got back). AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!! Of course more so because the resilient Trojans came away as the winners!

FIGHT ON!!!

San Marino, CA

#600 Oct 5, 2012
BigDan wrote:
USC just isn't very good. They barely beat a team missing it's best player and most important player the QB. The O Line (USC's) is in rough shape, another description would be porous. I'm gonna go ahead and let CT adjust his prediction. The team has some really good part but a bunch of avg or below avg ones too. I am more worried about Miami at this point that USC. Hopefully they get things turned around.
Isnt very good? Dan your brain is a pot full of leprechaun stew. I was AT the game! USC showed their best performance of the year. Rice-Eccles stadium was literally a mad house and after our two early f-ups, we came bouncing right back like a true champion! Matt Barkley showed again why he was a favorite to win the Heisman Trophy before the season started. We scored 28 straight points, and MB7 was 23 for 30 for 303 yards and three touchdowns! Instead of crumbling like most teams would have done, we collected ourselves and didnt let anyone or anything ruin our night. As for the Utes, we ruined one of the biggest games in their history!!!! They have been waiting for soemthing like 90 years to get us back on their home field...

USC - 4-1 AND GETTING IT DONE!

San Marino, CA

#601 Oct 5, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is Miss Wolfie. We had two great quarterbacks for UCLA in Aikman and Beban. Sure Aikman had a great career in the NFL thanks to the right teammates, but when trivia questions come up during the Bruin games, it is our only Heisman winner Gary Beban that is talked about, even though he ended up selling insurance or something like that instead of making the NFL :/
Go Bruins!
Gary Beban? You mean the QB with average stats who OJ simpson and the Trojans put in their place?! HaHa

West Hollywood, CA

#602 Oct 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Chris Brown, he'd never get away with beating his woman. Michelle is a beast and would WHOOP his ass!!!
And this Bruin likes the dresses she wear ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#603 Oct 5, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Gary Beban? You mean the QB with average stats who OJ simpson and the Trojans put in their place?! HaHa
DabNabIt, you would have to bring that fact up :(
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#604 Oct 5, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>And this Bruin likes the dresses she wear ;)
They're made by Omar the tent maker, because of her GIANT ass. I believe he also makes Jennifer Livingston's clothes, the anchorwoman who mistakenly cried bullying when a viewer commented on her weight.

It amuses me when people who are supposedly educated don't know the meaning of simple words.

San Marino, CA

#605 Oct 5, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Big deal! Towson State has a better coach than we do!
>:/
As proudly stated by (F)artie! Wait a minute, wheres the spin???? HaHa

San Marino, CA

#606 Oct 5, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Big Dan is going to love the new Sports Illustrated. Got advance copy.
Manti Te'o for Heisman? May the campaign begin.
If it was a mainland born player, would you even care?

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#607 Oct 5, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the Walter Camp foundation but it just isn't what is remembered. I think it is a honor for a player as are any award. My point was just that there is nothing like the Heisman. If you become President after winning it they would still say when introducing you former Heisman trophy winner President blah blah blah, lol. Of course we would never have to worry about Obama winning a sports award, he throws like a girl.
LOL Barry would be heartbroken if he heard you say he threw like a girl. But may the Hesiman campaign begin. Obama was asked today about the Heisman. He said he was of course supporting his home boy Manti. Punahou folks stick together. At least in sports. Not always in politics. Now I am really looking forward to the ND v USC game.:)

I do love going to the WC dinner at Yale. It is a great event. Filled with so much tradition.

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#608 Oct 5, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>If it was a mainland born player, would you even care?
Ya if I like the person. But I support all of my Poly Boys. And they all know it. Watching my baby cousin right now who plays for BYU.

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#609 Oct 5, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jarvis Jones.
Could you imagine our D with him if he didn't have that medical condition that scared our lawyers?
I hope you really mean USC was saving his life.

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#610 Oct 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle keeps him in line. Don't you worry. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders Fans Rallying to Keep Team from... 2 hr BiggestPharts 4
News Seattle Mariners' Shae Simmons suffers setback,... 2 hr SuffersPhartx 2
News Tom Brady 'willing to play six or seven more ye... 4 hr SevenPhartz 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr The Phartss 32,832
News Claudio Bravo happy at Manchester City 13 hr Bravo Phartz 1
News Ward and Washington on-target as Northern Irela... 13 hr Ward Phartz 1
News No timescale put on Seamus Coleman's recovery f... 13 hr Recovery Phartz 1
More from around the web