2011 USC Football Prediction: The Tro...

2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

There are 1266 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 3, 2011, titled 2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#448 Sep 21, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Pee Pee Shooter, keep Dan and I out of your escapades.(f)Artie is all yours... Its love! Haha
> Yeah, Pee Pee ... don't go messing with the Tootless Traveler and BigDumb. You wouldn't want to break up that love affair, now would you?
>:/

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#449 Sep 21, 2012
Matt from the Columbus Jail wrote:
LOL, you are relentlessly getting your ass handed to you by Coach Artie. BTW where's ole irish Chris, you'd think he'd be back since the Domers are doing well.<quoted text>
> Yeah, were is ole Iwish Crish? Crish ... come out, come out wherever you are! Come on out and post with the guys, Crish. Coach Artie won't pick on you! The coach knows you're a real ND fan, who can take criticism without getting his widdle feelings hurt, like Casper the Ghost's first cousin, BigDumb.
>:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#450 Sep 21, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Don't get carried away, BigDumb! Your overrated Frightened Iwish are still treading on thin ice. It's gonna be a cold, wet experience when they finally crash through. Will you be disappearing from Topix immediately following ND's first loss, or, will you wait until the post game excuses are completed? The Coach is still waiting to see if the Iwish can beat a legitimate BCS quality team. When do you think Naughty Dame might schedule a real BCS quality team? What's that you say, "It would be breaking ND tradition to play a real bonafide BCS quality football team"? Yeah, you're probably right ... it would be breaking the Iwish tradition.
I am not over-rating us, we beat two good teams, not great teams. You haven't heard me come on here saying we were BCS bound. I do recall you saying that LSU would be NC last year and you guys never crossed the 50. We play more "BCS" teams than you do every year. We have played over the past three year more teams that went to bowls than your wuss team has. When you play Bama you will have finally played someone this season. I'll give you credit for playing Oregon last year, wish it would have later in the season because they would have rolled all over you like Bama and we wouldn't have had to watch the Snoozefest in New Orleans. Watching LSU play is the next best thing to Nyquil, both will put you to sleep in no time.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#451 Sep 21, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, were is ole Iwish Crish? Crish ... come out, come out wherever you are! Come on out and post with the guys, Crish. Coach Artie won't pick on you! The coach knows you're a real ND fan, who can take criticism without getting his widdle feelings hurt, like Casper the Ghost's first cousin, BigDumb.
You wear purple and your team couldn't cross the 50.....lol how pathetic. I guess you can go straight from the game to the gay pride parade.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#452 Sep 21, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, Pee Pee ... don't go messing with the Tootless Traveler and BigDumb. You wouldn't want to break up that love affair, now would you?
Is the Tootless (toothless) just you word slurring or ?

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#453 Sep 21, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
You wear purple and your team couldn't cross the 50.....lol how pathetic. I guess you can go straight from the game to the gay pride parade.
I think Pee Pee Shooter has already turned (f)Artie onto that. Wonder if (f)Artie wheres purple and gold beads when he goes topless on Bourbon Street...uh...scratch that... I dont wanna know...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#454 Sep 22, 2012
2011/2012 prediction, USC won't go undefeated.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#455 Sep 22, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, Pee Pee ... don't go messing with the Tootless Traveler and BigDumb. You wouldn't want to break up that love affair, now would you?
No I wouldn't! They can keep theirs and we can keep ours ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#456 Sep 22, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
2011/2012 prediction, USC won't go undefeated.
And unfortunately you can now put my Bruins in that category too :(

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#457 Sep 22, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, were is ole Iwish Crish? Crish ... come out, come out wherever you are! Come on out and post with the guys, Crish. Coach Artie won't pick on you! The coach knows you're a real ND fan, who can take criticism without getting his widdle feelings hurt, like Casper the Ghost's first cousin, BigDumb.
12-10 against Auburn??????????lol, La-Monroe is better than LoSerU!!!!!!!!!!Lmao off, yall suck!!!! Oh, Irish beat another ranked team and done something that the best D in the SEC couldn't do.....shut keep Denard the reatard out of the endzone.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#458 Sep 22, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
12-10 against Auburn??????????lol, La-Monroe is better than LoSerU!!!!!!!!!!Lmao off, yall suck!!!! Oh, Irish beat another ranked team and done something that the best D in the SEC couldn't do.....shut keep Denard the reatard out of the endzone.
Congrats Dan You guys are playing some good football right now.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#459 Sep 23, 2012
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats Dan You guys are playing some good football right now.
our offense hasn't been stellar but the D has been lights out. I am glad that it is starting to look like Notre Dame from the past with the D. The offense will come along and once it clicks...hold on to the women and children. Notre Dame......

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#460 Sep 23, 2012
It's ok, my team won't either. We're undergoing some serious growing pains. But for now I'll celebrate 4-0.
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>No I wouldn't! They can keep theirs and we can keep ours ;)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#461 Sep 23, 2012
The Domers looked good and now Michigan is 2 losses and 3 away from my prediction for this season. The O and D definitely have room for growth still but they did great at bend but don't break. And they made Denard show his true sucky colors. Anyways, I know the Notre Dame fans are excited, you have good reason to be. Good seasons are up ahead with the coach you have.
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
our offense hasn't been stellar but the D has been lights out. I am glad that it is starting to look like Notre Dame from the past with the D. The offense will come along and once it clicks...hold on to the women and children. Notre Dame......

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#462 Sep 23, 2012
You are so self proclaimed while everyone considers you laughable. Good job beating Auburn by that safety you got. Good thing you aren't going up against Louisiana Monroe.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
big pimpin

United States

#463 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>You are so self proclaimed while everyone considers you laughable. Good job beating Auburn by that safety you got. Good thing you aren't going up against Louisiana Monroe.
But Matt like u said we 4-0. No excuses but out of 22 position players only 2 Sr. And 7 freshman. A QB that only has 4 starts but it's all good. Congratulating on y'all win.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#464 Sep 23, 2012
Thanks, and congrats to you too (but not Artie, no congrats to him).
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
But Matt like u said we 4-0. No excuses but out of 22 position players only 2 Sr. And 7 freshman. A QB that only has 4 starts but it's all good. Congratulating on y'all win.
big pimpin

United States

#465 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>Thanks, and congrats to you too (but not Artie, no congrats to him).
I hear you brother. All that shiiit talking on here don't make our teams play better. ND looked good also as did USC.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#466 Sep 23, 2012
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
the anti-LSU stuff is aimed at Fart Deco.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#467 Sep 23, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
the anti-LSU stuff is aimed at Fart Deco.
He's hiding, after that rather unimpressive victory over an unranked team.

On any given Saturday, Gentlemen...

FIGHT ON!! BEAT THE UTES!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 32,326
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... 6 hr Cale 11 13
News Giants owner Mara 'comfortable' with NFL suspen... 8 hr Not Giant But Small 3
Kumpulan Kata Ucapan Selamat Tahun Baru 2017 Da... 11 hr Revasetiawati 1
News Dak's been right for Dallas so far 11 hr Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Bobcats defeat Middleboro 12 hr Sport News 10
News 15 First Nations to compete in 2nd annual 'Beyo... 20 hr Lumpson Whitehead 3
More from around the web