Zimmerman Man Arrested For Domestic A...

Zimmerman Man Arrested For Domestic Assault, Sawed-Off Shotgun

There are 9 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 19, 2018, titled Zimmerman Man Arrested For Domestic Assault, Sawed-Off Shotgun. In it, CBS Local reports that:

TV is part of CBS Television Stations, a division of CBS Corp. and one of the largest network-owned station groups in the country. Click here for WCCO-TV news stories Send us your breaking news tips here Contact WCCO-TV anchors and reporters Check out Good Question Send us your weather and news photos Get information on [] 830 WCCO Welcome to News Radio 830 WCCO on CBSMinnesota.com! WCCO is an affiliate of CBS News, owned by Entercom Communications, one of the largest network-owned station groups in the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

“Happy Spring”

Since: Dec 09

Just hanging out.

#1 Apr 19, 2018
Why saw off a shotgun?
Why phartse

Montréal, Canada

#2 Apr 19, 2018
Saw phartse
Mouth

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 19, 2018
I done that one time. I had this 12 gauge and sawed it off to the legal limit with 2 hack saw blades. I was practicing my quick draw and blew a hole into the drywall. Had to fix the wall. Don't tell anybody though just in case it wasn't legal. I'm pretty sure the statues of limitations ran out though. Anyway I through that thing into the river after smoking some marijuana.
DonePhartse

Canada

#4 Apr 19, 2018
That phartse
Mouth

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 19, 2018
Actually a long complicated story before I threw that gun into the river. Green River. Do you have the time to spare?
Mouth

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 19, 2018
Ok here's the story fart. I bought this old 12 shotgun at a pawnshop. For the purpose of defending myself and my family against an attack. I had a woman and she had two kids. Single barrel one shot shotgun. I intended to defend my wife and her kids against any possible attack with that gun. I sawed it off after I moved into public housing to facilitate a quicker draw. Finish the story later.
Story Phartse

Edmonton, Canada

#7 Apr 20, 2018
Later phartse
Pardon Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#8 Apr 20, 2018
Looks like a sweet kid . Bubba is in Love ,,,!
Looks Phartse

Canada

#9 Apr 20, 2018
Like phartse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 37,312
News Cincinnati Reds need to sign Joe Girardi as com... 7 hr RosePhartse 6
News Bob Arum: I Don't Believe There's An Al Haymon;... 7 hr HesPhartse 2
News Yankees reportedly refused to include Miguel ... 9 hr Arm phartse 7
News Patriots-Chiefs: Mansfield man charged for thro... 10 hr Farting Raiders 2
News 32 things we learned from Week 6 of NFL season 10 hr Farting Raiders 2
News Crew SC's future a cause for hope, uncertainty ... 14 hr ThisPhartse 4