Brandon Marshall Whines About Packers...

Brandon Marshall Whines About Packers' Corners, Double Coverage

There are 3 comments on the Acme Packing Company story from Dec 12, 2012, titled Brandon Marshall Whines About Packers' Corners, Double Coverage. In it, Acme Packing Company reports that:

Brandon Marshall has been a fairly outspoken receiver over his NFL career, and he's certainly not a player who's afraid to say what's on his mind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Acme Packing Company.

chris

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Brandon marshall a good receiver maybe he'll wish he stayed in denver after the bears collapse and don't even make the playoffs tramon Williams jus went toe to toe wit megatron yeah megatron had 10 catches for 118 yards but all of hiz catches waz short slant routes or crossing routes we can live wit that itz better than getting beat deep
Reggie9-4

Westbury, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Sounds to me like the cutless effect is running amok with the rest of da cubbies players - cutless whines-it then spreads
Reggie9-4

Westbury, NY

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Hey you know something- Cutless reminds me of that movie "back to school" with rodney dangerfield.
Cutless is that guy Chas when he goes up the diving steps then fakes an injury and whines he cant dive lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gluck: NASCAR should ban Confederate flag from ... 1 hr Fart news 21
News NASCAR offering flag exchange at Coke Zero 400 6 hr Fart news 4
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 8 hr stewart scott 2,222
News Wartburg man charged with child sex abuse (May '12) 8 hr Fart news 262
News In NBA Finals, coaching ranks include job intri... 13 hr Fart news 15
News Does Dallas Stars Defenseman Sergei Zubov Belon... 13 hr Fart news 2
News How the Internet is ruining your memory 13 hr Fart news 9
More from around the web