Michael Vick's Foundation Raises Money, He Looks Forward to Next NFL Season

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AllHipHop.com

On Monday night, NFL Quarterback Michael Vick and his "Team Vick Foundation" gathered at the Tashan Restaurant on 777 South Broad Street for a "Charity Cocktail Party" to raise awareness and money to benefit people in need.

Comments
1 - 20 of 48 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

uhmmmm
$$$$ 4 who????
does the irs know about team vick???
they will on monday.

vick looks forward to destroying another nfl team?
SWEET
Rescue 4

Huntingdon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
uhmmmm
$$$$ 4 who????
does the irs know about team vick???
they will on monday.
vick looks forward to destroying another nfl team?
SWEET
According to the article, vick states: "I deserve that." LMFAO!!!
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey, Philly better dump Vick's ass fast, new prospective coaches keep turning down Philly offers! Who the f**k would want Vick other than the dumbass Walrus? Maybe Vick will follow the Walrus to KC??
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is, the new coach will have the choice of what to do with Vick. That's why they've made no move to get rid of him. Assuming those that are passing on the job are doing so because of him is just idiotic.
So is obviously posting under another user name to appear as someone else.

Did you finally realize how GD stupid the handle, "The Stupid Stops Here" was? LMGDAO
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only a bad name when dealing with you. That person must not be here long enough to know that logic only incites more of your stupidity . They'll learn.
I'll post this here too. You'll probably have to read it twice to understand it anyway. No matter how much you want to believe it, not everyone is the same person who is out to get you. LMAO
Your guilty conscience is making you paranoid .
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
Remember that, troll ?
Uh oh, did I just clue in the haters that you were the fake KBR ? Yeah, you looked pretty stupid when you went on that gay rant in typical CON-vick-T fashion, after making the person on that fake-ass profile out to be gay themselves. LMAO. You're stupidity never ends, dypshyt.
Typical, idiot mawwwffuuuukkkkka! LMGDAO

"That person".........too funny, just way too GD funny. Come on back and agree with yourself when you have time, dipshit, it's the only way you can feel good about yourself.

BTW, thanks for posting a link to the GAYback's BS. He's gay, YOU'RE probably gay too, not that there's anything wrong with that (lmao) and you are both dumber than shit. Oh wait, I guess I should say the THREE of you are dumber than shit. That would include your alter ego, Stupid Stop. LMGDAO
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is, the new coach will have the choice of what to do with Vick. That's why they've made no move to get rid of him. Assuming those that are passing on the job are doing so because of him is just idiotic.
GAYback you returned..AND WITH ANOTHER NEW NAME, is it really D DAY, or did you mean D GAY?? Glad you are getting your money's worth with that fancy computer you have there..How's those good strong condoms working for you and your life partner..Is he still alive??
genevalove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Even with the evidence of CON-vick-T's fake profile right in your face, you still lick his ass like a good little grunt boy. LMAO. Grow your own brain, dypshyt. You'll be better off if you don't latch on to a loser like him. Oops, too late. You're already too far up his ass to turn back now, and his paranoia has already claimed you as a victim. LMAO.
better than you licking the felons herpetic infected sac!
hope Vick watched his falcons today.damn,what a losing pos he was,is and always will be.
burn slowly ookie!
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Even with the evidence of CON-vick-T's fake profile right in your face, you still lick his ass like a good little grunt boy. LMAO. Grow your own brain, dypshyt. You'll be better off if you don't latch on to a loser like him. Oops, too late. You're already too far up his ass to turn back now, and his paranoia has already claimed you as a victim. LMAO.
So, I see the little biatch is having another one of his hissy fits..be careful..you do NOT want to have another one of those breakdowns you had last year..that really set you back if you remember..guess your life partner is upset with you..not to worry, most likely just 'blowing" off some steam!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO

GAYback renewed his ISP changing software. Too funny!

How's the "hometown" posting going, GAYback? Have they accepted you for what you are yet?
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole CON-vivk-T sure has made you lackeys a paranoid mess. LMAO. I know you have no mind of your own, but goddamn, at least have enough sense to know when he's playing your dumb ass. If that's possible. LMAO. Gotta love how he USES you idiots and you stay loyal to him. Classic ! LMAO. Now watch him leave the forum for a few days and then we'll see that post removed. He'll whine to the admins til it's taken off, then act like it was never there. Good thing I have a copy. LMAO
Hey D Gay, just thinking about your health..I do remember when you had that hissy fit last year when you were posting like 24/7, then poof you were gone..the breakdown must have taken a lot out of you since you didn't post again for months..I hope your life partner wasn't REALLY upset with you coming out of the closet when you went off on how you had no worries since you were using good strong condoms..I know how proud you were about that!..You still doing most of the catching??
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Spoken like a true lackey to a loser. LMAO
LMGDAO

This dumb bastich just called himself a loser. GD, ownage is a hell of a thing when you work it right.

At least subconsciously this idiot sumbiotch realizes what he is.

Too funny, just way, way too GD funny!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>

I think "your" finally cracking up,loser. LMAO
There's that telltale intelligence of the typical vick scrotum leech. At least the dumb bastich is aware that he is a loser. The moron even admitted it. LMGDAO
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Isn't it just amazing how "Stupid Stop" just disappeared now that "Dil-day" shows up. Poor bastard finally realized how GD idiotic his last posting name was.

Damn, maggot, at least you could have posted a few more times under your former user name to make it a little less obvious. LMGDAO

GD scrotum leeches.........what're you gonna do with 'em?
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

GAY DAY..look at your last post..."Why don't you CAME back" WTF??????? CAME BACK?? You are losing it..I warned you!! Calm your gau ass DOWN!!!!
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Gay Day, you are making me lose it now too apparently..should have typed calm your GAY ass down!! WTF?
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes that paranoia again. LMAO. Ya know, if you weren't such a hypocritical assmonkey, you wouldn't think everyone is out to get you. LMAO
Too GD Easy. LMAO
Why don't you came back on when you're sober ? I'm starting to feel bad for you. LMAO !
Count 'em. Not one, not two, not three but FOUR lmao's from the clown. I do believe the meltdown has started.

Oh, and the "came" back on..........yet another indication of the intelligence of the vick scrotum leeches. Too GD funny!

Jizz may be embarrassed enough to start posting up as Stupid Stop again. LMGDAO
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
At least my mistake was still a word. LMAO !!
Don't feel bad. Making yourself look like a hypocritical azzmonkey is still being a good little lackey. I'm sure that "Mad" the dypshyt proud. LMAO !!
You don't seem to understand, you did not make any mistakes, you are having that meltdown AGAIN, now take some time away from Topix before its too late..spend some time with your man love and relax..go watch some old tapes of Vick..relax Gay Day!
HERPESAREPEOPLE2

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Count 'em. Not one, not two, not three but FOUR lmao's from the clown. I do believe the meltdown has started.
Oh, and the "came" back on..........yet another indication of the intelligence of the vick scrotum leeches. Too GD funny!
Jizz may be embarrassed enough to start posting up as Stupid Stop again. LMGDAO
DID "STUPID STOPS HERE" RUN OFF WITH LAQUIESHA LARDASS(ANDY?)

ALL OOKIE SUCKERS, JUMPING SHIP???
gO DOWN(NOT U GAYSPLAT) WITH THE DOGKILLING FELON FROM HELL!
HERPESAREPEOPLE2

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to understand, you did not make any mistakes, you are having that meltdown AGAIN, now take some time away from Topix before its too late..spend some time with your man love and relax..go watch some old tapes of Vick..relax Gay Day!
HE ALSO IS AFRAID TO PUT THE "gd" IN HIS STUPID ACRONYM!

god=dog

YOU BETTER BE AFRAID!!!!!
Vick Hater

Fair Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

HERPESAREPEOPLE2 wrote:
<quoted text>
DID "STUPID STOPS HERE" RUN OFF WITH LAQUIESHA LARDASS(ANDY?)
ALL OOKIE SUCKERS, JUMPING SHIP???
gO DOWN(NOT U GAYSPLAT) WITH THE DOGKILLING FELON FROM HELL!
Ths Stupid Azz Stops Here was a real assclown who loved his Vick...but the old Gaysplat Rattler got tired of being made a fool of using that name..too bad it was his best name outside of his original GAYback Rattler!..The assclown should have never come out of the closet!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Sports Forum right now

Search the Sports Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Next For Tim Tebow? (Apr '13) 13 min Janitardation 308
Black Bear Johnson looking to make Patriots Roster 19 min Janitardation 39
Oakland Raiders: What Does the Future Hold for ... 33 min Haleys Commet 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 48 min Fight On 26,736
Domo's pre-training camp rankings 53 min Janitardation 16
Tom Brady doesn't care what ESPN's stat nerds t... 57 min Janitardation 43
New York Jets Head Coach Rex Ryan Is Wrong To N... 1 hr Plunger Lips Janitor 31
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••