Podcast 67: Baseball Hall of Fame shutout a victory for integrity and honor...my ass

Jan 10, 2013 Full story: Bless You Boys

Clueless as ever, the BBWAA turn the Hall of Fame vote into a referendum on PED's instead of honoring the talented men who play the great game of baseball.

Full Story
tiggs1

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2013
If you think these cheaters, with their DRUG enhanced stats, belong in the "Hall of Fame", then "your ASS" has no integity or honor. It is obvious that the greats of the game like Al Kaline and Hank Aaron who DO have HONOR and INTEGRITY would not be comfortable being on the same stage with them at Cooperstown. Let alone with them in "The Hall". The "cheaters" got paid huge sums of money for cheating, let that be enough for them, and let it be a lesson for our children to know that in the end, "CHEATERS NEVER WIN."
junkies

Bryn Mawr, PA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
tiggs1 wrote:
If you think these cheaters, with their DRUG enhanced stats, belong in the "Hall of Fame", then "your ASS" has no integity or honor. It is obvious that the greats of the game like Al Kaline and Hank Aaron who DO have HONOR and INTEGRITY would not be comfortable being on the same stage with them at Cooperstown. Let alone with them in "The Hall". The "cheaters" got paid huge sums of money for cheating, let that be enough for them, and let it be a lesson for our children to know that in the end, "CHEATERS NEVER WIN."
Cheaters never win and crime does not pay. Unless the juicers were getting their drugs with a doctors script they were dealing in the illegal drug trade and with criminal drug dealers. I think by the early 1990s steroids become a highly controlled substance, especially after the deaths of Mustusak and Alzado.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Adrian Peterson wrong to punish his child w... 51 min The Phanton Rider 876
grid iron players look so sexy in their pants 1 hr mikaloviche 1
All smiles as Serena Williams wins the Australi... 1 hr proudblkgirl 1
From the Guardian files 3 hr is HAARP 2 blame 1
F-1 Teams Kick Off Testing At Jerez 3 hr asolif11 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 1,567
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 28,762
More from around the web